Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Paid 10M For My Father’s Freedom….. Mikel Obi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Paid 10M For My Father’s Freedom….. Mikel Obi (816 Views)

Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Paid 10M For My Father’s Freedom….. Mikel Obi by Josephmorgan: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Super Eagles’ Captain, Mikel Obi, revealed that his father, Pa Michael Obi, was kidnapped right before Nigeria played against Argentina at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Obi also made it known that he chose to not inform @thenffofficial concerning the incident.

According to Obi, he got the telephone call informing him of the incident while on a bus to St Petersburg. Obi’s father was taken on his way to a funeral.

Here’s what he mentioned concerning the incident:

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/07/03/i-paid-10m-for-my-fathers-freedom-mikel-obi/#ixzz5KAv5hvRU

Re: I Paid 10M For My Father’s Freedom….. Mikel Obi by overdrive(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lies.
Re: I Paid 10M For My Father’s Freedom….. Mikel Obi by amaniro: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
tongue okay Mikel O zuolenu
all for trending grin
Re: I Paid 10M For My Father’s Freedom….. Mikel Obi by psucc(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
But I doubt if Nigeria Police actually rescued the man because most of their previous rescues were paid for
overdrive:
Lies.
Re: I Paid 10M For My Father’s Freedom….. Mikel Obi by Donald95(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
But those Black Terrorist police were talking as if it is through their intelligence his father got released
Re: I Paid 10M For My Father’s Freedom….. Mikel Obi by Fredmatic(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
So sad, they have come to collect share of the world cup money.

Pls relocate you parents, to a different state or out of the country if you can because those boys or another set we come for him again, since they have seen that you they drop well
Re: I Paid 10M For My Father’s Freedom….. Mikel Obi by Elfree: 1:04am On Jul 04, 2018
You're lucky is not Oga Evans and boys that took your Dad cos you'll pay 10bn...I don't know the real story behind this saga but I'm happy your father is safe. God protect us all
Re: I Paid 10M For My Father’s Freedom….. Mikel Obi by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2018
So sad to play for a country that can't protect your family.

(1) (Reply)

Mbappe’s Mum Blasts Neymar And Alves For Calling Him A Ninja Turtle / Manchester United Vs Huddersfield 3-1 – Highlights & Goals (download Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Real Madrid: The Untold Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.