Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone (644 Views)

My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / Easily Remove FRP On New Phone With Secure Boot / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Hi peepz
Please I just got and infinity hot 6 and I need help and guide on how to get the best out of it.
Re: Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone by greatnaija01: 1:41am On Jul 04, 2018
download apps that pay you.

dont ask me for a LIST... go and hunt on appstore for yourself

apps that give airtime
apps that give you cash to your bank account here in Nigeria
apps that pay you in cryptocurrenccy to view ads.

I wish u the best BRO and I know that when u start making money you will learn the biggest mobile wisdom that is:----

NEVER USE A HANDSET THAT IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOUR MINDSET!

boffinjay:
Hi peepz
Please I just got and infinity hot 6 and I need help and guide on how to get the best out of it.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone by okwabayi(m): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2018
How best to use your phone?

You are on Nairaland, what else is better than being here? If you have the data always use your phone's GPS and Sat-Nav. Video call anyone you feel like. Download and play both music and videos on your phone. Download Whatsapp. Browse, browse a lot on it. Since you're on Nairaland using the phone's browser then you already have that part laid down. What else again?

Don't listen to idiots who say you haven't scratched the surface of your phone's potential, they are only dolts with a misguided superiority complex. If you ask them to show you the way they'll only present themes and games as their measure of sophistication. Finish.
Re: Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
thanks a bunch all
Re: Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone by Waffarianman(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
boffinjay:
Hi peepz

You mean infinix or Infinity. Just asking o

Abeg no vex
Re: Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Waffarianman:

You mean infinix or Infinity. Just asking o
Abeg no vex
sori infinix
Re: Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone by Waffarianman(m): 5:45am On Jul 06, 2018
boffinjay:
sori infinix

Ok
Re: Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone by craigkoel1989: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Check the latest phone specs on www.phoneybros..com
Re: Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone by NiffyNi0: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
boffinjay:
Hi peepz
pls how gud is d camera of d hot6
Re: Help On How To Get The Best Out Of My New Phone by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 22, 2018
NiffyNi0:
pls how gud is d camera of d hot6
13mp

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Supports Group Video And Voice Calls / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price In Nigeria - Market Price / Get 2GB On Glo For #500.... Friday To Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.