Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Whatsapp Now Supports Group Video And Voice Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Now Supports Group Video And Voice Calls (646 Views)

WhatsApp Now Allows Two Accounts On The Same Phone / Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Tariffs On Data, Voice Calls May Go Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Now Supports Group Video And Voice Calls by Reediano(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Facebook announced earlier in May this year at it's F8 developers conference that it will roll out group call on both voice calls and video calls for WhatsApp users. The feature has started rolling out today on both Android and iOS.

The WhatsApp group calling supports a maximum of four participants simultaneously. To initiate the group call on WhatsApp, you need to start a one-on-one voice or video call and click on the new "add participant" button in the top right corner to add more contacts to the call. You can add up to three participants for a total of four people in a video or voice call.

WhatsApp's user base has grown massively over the years to over 1.5 billion monthly active users and over 2 billion minutes is spent on calls everyday by WhatsApp users. Group calls are end-to-end encrypted, and they're designed to work on low-bandwidth networks.

http://www.yomitech.com/2018/07/whatsapp-now-supports-group-video-calls.html
Re: Whatsapp Now Supports Group Video And Voice Calls by Reeoman: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2018
anyone that has done the update. cause immediately after I updated whatsapp keep crashing.
the main reason I updated was because I had no choose because my old whatsapp not opening anymore unless I update
Re: Whatsapp Now Supports Group Video And Voice Calls by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Reeoman:
anyone that has done the update. cause immediately after I updated whatsapp keep crashing.
the main reason I updated was because I had no choose because my old whatsapp not opening anymore unless I update

Mine never crashes......
Re: Whatsapp Now Supports Group Video And Voice Calls by Reeoman: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Mine never crashes......
I noticed that I am not he only one with the issue. I went to play store and saw people review on the new update it full on bugs.
is there a way to uninstall without loosing chat history as I have no backup of my chat?
Re: Whatsapp Now Supports Group Video And Voice Calls by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Reeoman:

I noticed that I am not he only one with the issue. I went to play store and saw people review on the new update it full on bugs.
is there a way to uninstall without loosing chat history as I have no backup of my chat?

You need to backup, or else you lose all......
Re: Whatsapp Now Supports Group Video And Voice Calls by Reeoman: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You need to backup, or else you lose all......
thanks. I will just stop whatsapp and wait for their next update. hope it comes fast
Re: Whatsapp Now Supports Group Video And Voice Calls by Reediano(m): 4:22am On Aug 13, 2018
Reeoman:

thanks.
I will just stop whatsapp and wait for their next update. hope it comes fast

Or you can just clear cache

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price In Nigeria - Market Price / Get 2GB On Glo For #500.... Friday To Sunday / Phantom 6 Plus Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.