Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone (64050 Views)

Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested / Davido Wants To Sign A Female Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by loadedvibes: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Your wants mean nithing to apple
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by bisi16(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Enice(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Colourich:
Why does it always have to be about chioma? are they now twin cheesy.
Are you jealous
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Entvibez:
funny
it's not funny... my phone is on face recognition, when another face try to On it, it will secretary snap ur face and sent it to my email, if u try to change the sim without my security pass, say bye bye to that phone
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Folashade2016(f): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2018
FaceThem:
Folashade2016 DO YOU SAW WHAT I SEE IN THIS THREAD
It's not a crime if bae goes through boo's phone.
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Dareal90s(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2018
The love is now reducing, davido na business man, he used Chioma to earn nd compensated her well, so let's see how d fake love fade away bit by bit
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by newjosboy: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Mynd44:
To think he is actually a brand ambassador for Infinix.

Those ones just wasted money. Money that they could have used to sponsor a spelling bee competition or a national secondary school debate

Gbam! He insulted us that are Infinx lovers

1 Like

Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by autonomous22: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Soon I go dislike dis Davido as I dislike WizKid
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by wristbangle: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Mynd44:

Those ones just wasted money. Money that they could have used to sponsor a spelling bee competition or a national secondary school debate

You stylishly itch tecno & infinix users as they are coming for u. tongue

This is a recall to one dude that said Iphone is overrated hence comparing one tecno brand to it. Smh
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by eagleeye3: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Colourich:
Why does it always have to be about chioma? are they now twin cheesy.
Not personal. Just business.
pray so that your own assurance will locate you.
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by pikkasso(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69062362:
App when your phone is stolen? App to let you see who stole your phone? It happened to us before Now, We have it.........
what's the name of the app??
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Enice:
Are you jealous
Not at all.
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Yian1(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2018
chloroform:
He meant to say his infinix phone.grin grin
Cos an ambassador of a product should not deliberately promote a rival product. Even me with no ambassadorship contract knows that.

I'll get there one day!

There is no offence in aiming high...Just make Sure you are doing what will take you there, I hope you know that only prayers won't help.
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Amazonboss(f): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2018
To all of you who hate marketing grin grin angry grin Davido is a good marketer

Iphone will snatch him from infinix!

He is is good business man.
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by maasoap(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2018
lenghtinny:

The deal can't force him to use their crappy phones.. I'm sure they know he can't use such phones but is only helping to hype and promote their products. He's the one endorsing Infinix and not the other way around.

By the way between Davido and a spelling bee competition, which one is going to appeal more to majority of the consumers of their products? This is business not charity angry

He can't use infinix but you believe that he can appeal to me to use it when I know that he's not using it? Okay now.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by ipobarethieves: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
it's not funny... my phone is on face recognition, when another face try to On it, it will secretly snap ur face and sent it to my email, if u try to change the sim without my security pass, say bye bye to that phone
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Whats special about that, lol, it even make front page
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Enice(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Colourich:
Not at all.
Ok. We all know this movie is heading for a break up but it is better not to point fingers.
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by davbamxodun: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2018
he cannot even speak correct english

"when u bin press ur phone"

1 Like

Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Enice:
Ok. We all know this movie is heading for a break up but it is better not to point fingers.
Its all for publicity stunt.
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Ugosample(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Chioma being protective bfr other slay queens thief her maga.

Omo nowadays girls sef...dem too disturb men

na wa

1 Like

Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by RexTramadol1: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Infinix coman sign me up

Before Davido spoil ur business

Japaaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by orumoajiri(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] wink(winkDavido jst remember... #chioma my lover..
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Dindondin(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Mynd44:

Companies in Nigeria are like the politicians. Always romancing white elephant projects

1 Like

Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Assassin101: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2018
hold on a minute, doesn't "Obo" mean "puccy" in Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Enice(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Colourich:
Its all for publicity stunt.
yeah. Davido is trying to upgrade his PR from OBO player to passionate lover man and also make mamas and papas like him.
Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by kingthreat(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
oluwayimika123:

Making Davido there brand ambassador was just a waste of money.
True Spelling Bee or Skool competitions could ve come under there CSR buh making an Artiste like Davido an Ambassador 4 a product that is not a Premium brand. How na
An artiste like Small doctor would ve made sense cos he speaks the street voice and would ve promoted there product.

I stand to b corrected, I've Neva seen Davido promote Infinix on any of his' handles except the moment he was signed as an Ambassador.

You're very right.

1 Like

Re: Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Enice:
yeah. Davido is trying to upgrade his PR from OBO player to passionate lover man and also make mamas and papas like him.
grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her / Ini Edo Meets With Akon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.