Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key (61788 Views)

#BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Made4naijalove: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 star, Tacha has called out an Abuja based hotel over their inefficiency and security breach.

The reality TV star made this known via her Instagram page during a live video recording. According to her, she was lying down inside the room when a stranger walked into her room.

Tacha revealed that the young man gained access to the hotel room with a master key. After gaining access into the room, the unidentified man walked towards her with a ‘Schoolbag’ and kept asking the reality TV star if she was the owner of the item.

Tacha said the hotel is not safe and she was going to move to another hotel.

Her boyfriend, King Ladi was also curious as she shared a message which reads “WTF” on his Insta story.

See video below ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUXKIeA5oUY

1 Like

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Bewiseedet(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Only ya dirty bra wer u keep for the room?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by ghettokid1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lie is smelling

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by ghettokid1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
moderators will quickly do the unneedful.
Any way
I will North west my data to watch the nonsense

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by otipoju(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Is he an intruder or an attendant working with the hotel

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Or11: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
No be only fucking suit, tuxedo nko

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
INTRUDER wanted to confirm her ODORIFEROUS SAGA

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by TheSourcerer: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol the fvck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Reichel99(f): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
She should stop patronising wack hotels, she is really broke.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Mistaicey2288: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm... Well If this is true, then she has every right to be mad at the Hotel for real. I mean why would a Hotel worker just barge into a customer's room like that? What happened to knocking and taking permission before going in... If i experience same, i would obviously react too... That's an invasion of privacy.. Na my money i wan take pay for my stay, no be say una offer me free room.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by hisexcellency34: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigerians don forget am. She don cook up story to trend at all cost

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Pidginwhisper: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by trendymarseey(f): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
kk
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by TruthSpeaker: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
STILL ON THE ISSUE OF INSECURITY IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Elslim: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Audio something...

6 Likes

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by lyriclekidd(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stale

5 Likes

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Orion01(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ifar slap you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by IamSoProlific: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fvck Tacha....Fvck anybody that watched that video.....if you feel offended about this, Fvck you too.

We don't need her over there.

Abuja is too sunny to accommodate broke smellos and bleaching lunatics.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by SultanOfPuna: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Drre
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Definitely this happen in world class hotels all around the world, but

1. Not when a guest is in the room.
2. The hotel will seek your consent if you want your room to be kept clean before you come back from wherever you are going (some may not even ask you).
3. Since she was inside, the staff should have atleast knock on the door before inserting the key.

We stand with Tacha on this.....closely!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Melison(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Problem tie niyen oo

2 Likes

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by tammie24: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
I'm curious as to which hotel in Abuja

With all these security issues in the country
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by creolehunt: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Reichel99:
She should stop patronising wack hotels, she is really broke.

Dead broke actually.

9 Likes

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Finnese001: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by SCORPION1902: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
The man bleeped her tight pussy.

Ask me how ,?

Cos I'm working in the hotel
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by APCNig: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:
INTRUDER wanted to confirm her ODORIFEROUS SAGA

That will be sardonic, lububrious and will lead to higgy hagga.

10 Likes

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by tammie24: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
otipoju:
Is he an intruder or an attendant working with the hotel
even though he is an attendant doesn't give him the right

An attendant should knock and wait for permission to come in

I'm scared sef

1 Like

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
T baby dey Abuja I have an appointment to make

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War / D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / Teni Serving As A Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.