Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (63563 Views)

Governor Ambode Appoints Kunle Afolayan As A Board Member Of The LSBA / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by kapelvej: 6:44am On Jul 04, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Just look a a nation's president looking so simple...
France for that matter, not just a nation
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2018
qeemus:
15 years ago Emmanuel Macron was an intern at the French embassy in Nigeria.

Hmm!

History diggers and monitoring spirits every where.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Singer, Banky W who was one of the hosts at the Celebration of The African Culture which held at Afrika Shrine, founded by late music legend, Fela Kuti, in Lagos posed for the camera in a new selfie alongside Lagos state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode and France President, Emmanuel Macron.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/banky-w-governor-ambode-and-france.

Our beloved Ambode looks high and humble.
That kind highness wen go wan put you on a protein diet level but when your SS remind you say na naija you still dey, you go come overly humble. grin cheesy
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by AleAirHub(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Vibrant , Healthy , Simple & Youthful
kennygee:

And alive and capable.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Afonja007: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2018
no only oyibo black man dey respect in this world if governor of anambra state decide anambra day in african shrine ambode will never attend cus that place is a shrine and he ambode is from redeem church but now oyibo president don come he follow him enter shrine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by annford: 6:51am On Jul 04, 2018
kennygee:

And alive and capable.
And Young and Happy.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by seguno2: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2018
PurestBoy:
He's finally receiving sense gradually. . may nobody buys his yeye barbeque again

Buhari’s recession, unemployment and hunger has reformatted the brains of his customers hence the APC jazz is clearing out of his eyes steadily grin
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by goshen26: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Not just ordinary nation self
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by IgboBasthard: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2018
seguno2:

Why not if not?
A shameless slowpoke will ride on the head of his fellow citizens who are more shameless and worse morons.
I hope that you are not one of those morons and you have your own PVC ready.
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVC

5% shouting PVC! Upandan
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by IgboBasthard: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2018
qeemus:
15 years ago Emmanuel Macron was an intern at the French embassy in Nigeria.

You can't live in Lagos and forget Lagos. Impossicant.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by johnmario50(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Donpenny:
and glorious and elegant
grin
Donpenny:
and glorious and elegant

And cheerful and God fearing
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by netflicks(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2018
See ambode bellenda... grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 04, 2018
isn't it obvious that the Cannabis industry is a multi billion dollar sector that the Nigerian Government are shying away from?
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Mrfred43(m): 7:08am On Jul 04, 2018
get ur PVC and vote healthy young man, let have the French type my people.... purge the old out our politics

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Jethrolite(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2018
chriskosherbal:
A G7 nation, not just any nation.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2018
johnmba:
Should i say Africans are greedy? See how simple this man is.

Honestly we need to change our views about life. Life is simple but we complicate it for ourselves.

The day we stop worshiping the rich man and stop praying for things we can do ourselves that day we will be born anew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Elfaris(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2018
chriskosherbal:
simple keh, check the price tag for his suit, wrist watch, hair cream, shoe. then come back and repeat this.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by gabolz(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2018
His boys are winning in Russia , Make him self chill for Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Fela is undoubtedly the greatest Nigerian musician of all time. His legacy lives on even 20 years after his death. Was surprised to know that Diddy is also a big fan of Fela; in fact he has virtually all his records. Fela's music also can never be forgotten wherever Pan-African-ism through art and music is discussed.
New generation musicians can learn a lot from him especially as it regards originality and not licking the arse of the powers that be whether locally or internationally. Little things like that make people stand out.

RIP to Fela

People hav already started to write fictitious history on fela behalf.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by DoTheNeedful: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Juliusmalema:

People hav already started to write fictitious history on fela behalf.

Highlight the fictitious part. I know you are either ignorant or from the hate side. You can google up anything I wrote up there that you are not sure about. We are in the age of info tech.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by awejulius: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Even in death, afonja still greater than abioki and Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Highlight the fictitious part. I know you are either ignorant or from the hate side. You can google up anything I wrote up there that you are not sure about. We are in the age of info tech.

Not only Google why not Wikipedia or bing....

you are happy that a gay president from France visited una....

Infact th sacredness of that shrine should be brought to question.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by ImaIma1(f): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2018
yomibelle:

And handsome and young

And healthy and strong

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by RexTramadol1: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2018
johnmario50:
grin grin grin grin grin

And cheerful and God fearing

And enticing and romantic kiss
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by seguno2: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2018
IgboBasthard:
5% shouting PVC! Upandan

Buhari, Okorocha and APC know something that you don’t.
Find out and stop making yourself look like an uneducated illiterate.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by DoTheNeedful: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Not only Google why not Wikipedia or bing....

you are happy that a gay president from France visited una....

Infact th sacredness of that shrine should be brought to question.

It's now just obvious that you are a hater. Just looking for anything to discredit Macron's visit. I am not surprised. You have moved from saying what I wrote is fictitious to Macron is a gay. What concerns me about his sexuality? Very funny! Anyway, I find it easy to detect akpu logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by dantrillion: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2018
D funniest part of dis is; lagos state governor looks lyk old man with his two grand sons posing for selfie..... Imagine d almighty France President being so simple and jovial enough to take selfie... Snail baba would ve look for all d agbada in aso rock and protocols b4 standing for one and not selfie either.... Full lenght photoshoots.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Lagos crashes, Nigeria is doomed, Every world power that comes to Nigeria just wants to have a glimpse of Lagos, Why is that so?
Reason, not far fetched, Lagos is the focal point of this Nation, the most critical state in Nigeria, .

God Bless the YORUBAS!
God Bess SOUTH WEST!!
God Bless LAGOS!!!
God Bless NIGERIA!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

It's now just obvious that you are a hater. Just looking for anything to discredit Macron's visit. I am not surprised. You have moved from saying what I wrote is fictitious to Macron is a gay. What concerns me about his sexuality? Very funny! Anyway, I find it easy to detect akpu logic.

Akpu logic......

OK but is always easy for me to detect ewedu and amala reasoning.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by DoTheNeedful: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Akpu logic......

OK but is always easy for me to detect ewedu and amala reasoning.

Keep shifting the goalpost. I could smell the tribalism in your first post. You guys can't just hide it. Thunder fire you if you don't quit my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by IdakChris: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Just see how casual Macron dressing is. And our President will start showing off with heat-prone apparels. Tell me... Why won't he lose fat and flesh... Where is PMB sef?

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Awaja(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
The smiles are mutual,macron seems to be happy been in Nigeria.
Great Nation,Clueless leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch / Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) / Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.