Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (63567 Views)

Governor Ambode Appoints Kunle Afolayan As A Board Member Of The LSBA / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Obekpa55(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2018
God! so fela can be remembered by French number one citizen? naija let's change this word like Mr kuti . welcome to naija n the hot Africa shrine.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Keep shifting the goalpost. I could smell the tribalism in your first post. You guys can't just hide it. If the topic was about one Chibuzor, you would not have said what I wrote is fictitious. It runs in the blood. Thunder fire you if you don't quit my mention.

Deal with the issue and stop hauling insults.....

Very simple issue u are twisting to hate and tribalism.........

is this how far moral and ethics have degenerated in this shithole...of a nation...
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by adebayosun02: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2018
I wish Fela was alive

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by akdjr(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Yes he look simple but if Fayose dress like this people will call names. author=chriskosherbal post=69062903]Just look a a nation's president looking so simple...[/quote]
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2018
annford:

And Young and Happy.

And vibrant and cheerful

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by buchilino(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2018
NOTICE ME GO KILL NIGERIANS HONESTLY. AFTER MARCON LEAVES, NONE OF DEM GO SHOW FACE FOR THE SHRINE AGAIN
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69063177:

And powerful and wise
Energetic with digital brain

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Fela is undoubtedly the greatest Nigerian musician of all time. His legacy lives on even 20 years after his death. Was surprised to know that Diddy is also a big fan of Fela; in fact he has virtually all his records. Fela's music also can never be forgotten wherever Pan-African-ism through art and music is discussed.
New generation musicians can learn a lot from him especially as it regards originality and not licking the arse of the powers that be whether locally or internationally. Little things like that make people stand out.

RIP to Fela
No doubt is the greatest of all time
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by skallion7(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2018
kalakuta republik
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Diso60090(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
This is what i called president not the one we have here that look like giraffe

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by lowaist101: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Once A Lagosian Always A Lagosian! He Was Trained In Lagos As A Senior Civil Servant At The France Embassy!

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by MrOwonikoko: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2018
adudu208:

And lovely and healthy

And eye-catching and charming not like Buhari cool grin cheesy
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Icedcubex002(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2018
That's how one mofo was calling fela a fool... lol why macron no go visit him papa wey be him hero come visit fool!!!! Nigerians never value their's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by IgboBasthard: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2018
seguno2:

Buhari, Okorocha and APC know something that you don’t.
Find out and stop making yourself look like an uneducated illiterate.

Like I said, 5% making noise upandan.

Buhari's return is as sure night and day. Wail all you like.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Crownwahley(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2018
kennygee:

And alive and capable.

young and smart with necessary certificates
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by HomeOfMe(f): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2018
okwabayi:
I bet he once visited this place before becoming president. As the president he decided to visit for another turn up. See how dressed down he is? He came for part business major pleasure.
I heard he once worked at the French consulate in Abuja some years ago. So it's not impossible that he's visited the shrine before now
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by HomeOfMe(f): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2018
mamaafrik:
bro,wat about it,mind sharing ?
I think marrying a woman his mother's age I guess.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by lonlytroy(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Fela is undoubtedly the greatest Nigerian musician of all time. His legacy lives on even 20 years after his death. Was surprised to know that Diddy is also a big fan of Fela; in fact he has virtually all his records. Fela's music also can never be forgotten wherever Pan-African-ism through art and music is discussed.
New generation musicians can learn a lot from him especially as it regards originality and not licking the arse of the powers that be whether locally or internationally. Little things like that make people stand out.

RIP to Fela

Chioma my love oO
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Just look a a nation's president looking so simple...
kennygee:

And alive and capable.

lol
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by showafrica(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2018
kennygee:

And alive and capable.

In orubebe voice... Are you saying some people president are dead? Are you saying some president are not capable? We will not take this.. As far as all animals are happy, my president is capable.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by arceem(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2018
simple man, if an our own dem go be like masquerade for chair
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by preator007(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2018
this Ambode wor wor oh see as ihm spoil this pix
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by mexzony: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2018
See as the French president dey do.young agile and guy man. Not our own you know who.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by MENTORCH(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

RIP to Fela

Am telling you all this licking ass new artists of Nigeria, the only person in this generation that tried and didn’t lick ass or beg for any foreign collaboration is 2face. Fela is still the most popular here. Even jay z used his beat. He is a legend.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by Brushless: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
cosemiha:
He worked at the French embassy in Lagos and was a frequent visitor to the shrine at the time.
He must have held onto something positive in the shrine then for him to wish visiting now that he is the President of a powerful nation as France. Thank you sir.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by okwabayi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I heard he once worked at the French consulate in Abuja some years ago. So it's not impossible that he's visited the shrine before now
No wonder.
Hmm, a common man becoming president, a distant dream in my country. The closest was GEJ and he was put there by people with power and influence.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by HomeOfMe(f): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
okwabayi:

No wonder.
Hmm, a common man becoming president, a distant dream in my country. The closest was GEJ and he was put there by people with power and influence.
I pray we get there someday.
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by NnamdiEducamia(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
seguno2:

So simple to use millions to barb his bald head yearly?
So simple to go to London for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same and giving more money to the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined?
Do you understand what simple means

Your simplicity analysis was based on how the France president appeared.

You are just biased sir!
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by mamaafrik(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2018
AnonyNymous:

He married his former literature teacher and she's far older than him.
whoaw,that one big,he likes ejanla
Re: Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:26am On Jul 06, 2018
PurestBoy:

He's finally receiving sense gradually. . may nobody buys his yeye barbeque again
be CAREFUL abt d rubbish u say online. Especially about people's business.
Internet is not invisible.
0803 941 47*8 Opposite Uncle Joe building, Mokola Ibadan.
Be wise.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) / Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.