Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (40213 Views)

Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP / Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by hardywaltz(m): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Make una go eehh
Make we know how many we dey
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Antipob777(f): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2018
kahal29:
Confusion everywhere. I pity you Kwankwaso because your end in politics have come. Your lust for power will drive you into political oblivion soon. This is not 2015 when you were Governor. Things have since changed cos Ganduje the present Governor will humble you the same way Little T. A Orji humbled Orji Uzor Kalu. Ask Peter Obi how Obiano disgraced him in the last elections. Saraki you are referring to as slow motion is smarter than you because he is the only nPDP member that is sure of 2019 reason being that he and the present Governor are on the same page politically. All the other members of your group are political jesters and only 2019 will tell. I urge you once again to thread with caution in this your fight with Ganduje because my people Will say it is very easy to give a cup of water to a Lion but how to collect your back your cup is where the problem lies. Agreed you made Ganduje Governor but you must realize that he is the governor now and has enormous powers at his disposal which he will not relent to unleash in order to finish you politically.

Your post is the best post so far. I totally agree with you.

Only the wise ones will understand politics in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Paperwhite(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
A case of the chicken coming back home to roost.What goes around comes around.Be careful.
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Folashade2016(f): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Anything to remove buhari from power is accepted by me.

check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2018
If he doesn't get PDP's ticket in 2019, he'll still move again. cheesy
Difference between street prostitutes and politicians is just the agbada. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2018
Another Buhari in disguise.
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by bizzibodi(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=69063724][/quote]
I know haters wuld wish those cows maul that man in white caftan.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Paperwhite(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2018
NyenwePHC:
Selfish politician everywhere. Rather than confronting the ruling party with the mindless ethnic genocides taking place in some states, this is the only motives. They will soon all go into political oblivion
You spoke my mind-thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Antoeni(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Political Prostitudes

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by bizzibodi(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2018
So kwankwaso never leave APC since.i think it is time 4 Ibrahim shakarau to leave PDP for him & enter APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Saintblog(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2018
House built on propaganda and lies can not stand... The beginning of the end for APC has begun. Don't quote me oh, I'm in diaspora

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Omeokachie: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2018
Fools.

They cut their noses to spite their face, and now they have realised the error of dinning with the devil.
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2018
watch as useless Afonja tag him ipob youth
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by puccyforker: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2018
[s]
kahal29:
Confusion everywhere. I pity you Kwankwaso because your end in politics have come. Your lust for power will drive you into political oblivion soon. This is not 2015 when you were Governor. Things have since changed cos Ganduje the present Governor will humble you the same way Little T. A Orji humbled Orji Uzor Kalu. Ask Peter Obi how Obiano disgraced him in the last elections. Saraki you are referring to as slow motion is smarter than you because he is the only nPDP member that is sure of 2019 reason being that he and the present Governor are on the same page politically. All the other members of your group are political jesters and only 2019 will tell. I urge you once again to thread with caution in this your fight with Ganduje because my people Will say it is very easy to give a cup of water to a Lion but how to collect your back your cup is where the problem lies. Agreed you made Ganduje Governor but you must realize that he is the governor now and has enormous powers at his disposal which he will not relent to unleash in order to finish you politically.
[/s]
chaii see a nobody advising a political juggernaut
only on nairaland grin
Buhari is a goner
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by bejeria101(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2018
tuniski:

The power of Nigerians is strongest and Nigerians are resolved to vote out Buharii/apc!
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by puccyforker: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Only the brainless pigs will take these internally displaced thieves seriously.

[/s]
e pain am well well cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by frankwyte: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2018
kahal29:
You know nothing Jon Snow! The North operate on different political terrain and it's the fan base to masters that have the larger say. As far as I know Kwankwaso have that base at least in Kano....
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Abagworo(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Ganduje has pushed Kwankwaso aside. Ungratefulness runs in our blood as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by ybalogs(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
kahal29:
well said.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by BeingFrank(m): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Nogodye:
Believe me,all the game played by the so called nPDP is just for their selfish interest not for national interest.Moreover, their coalition forces cant be strong to compare to the one APC used to get into power.2019 is gonna be interesting.
Can't Be Strong To Compare To ... Are You God?
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Akaujaa(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Tarzan360:
tongue They should avoid the evil party as fast as possible, since they chose go and die as chairman i know everyone will be on the run

Oga, there's nothing like evil or good party, rather there are bad and good individuals in every party. A political party is not bad on its own, it is people that make it bad or good. So, the question should be, is Kwankwaso, Baraje and Saraki good or bad?

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by ybalogs(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2018
frankwyte:
You know nothing Jon Snow! The North operate on different political terrain and it's the fan base to masters that have the larger say. As far as I know Kwankwaso have that base at least in Kano....
I thought so too until I witnessed their last Local Government election. Non of Kwankwaso's fan even made it to the poll as only those supporting Ganduje were picked during primaries and they all won. We all know, politics starts from the grassroot and a sitting Governor has the power of monoly. That's how politics is in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by ybalogs(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Akaujaa:

Oga, there's nothing like evil or good party, rather there are bad and good individuals in every party. A political party is not bad on its own, it is people that make it bad or good. So, the question should be, is Kwankwaso, Baraje and Saraki good or bad?
Retweet!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by ybalogs(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2018
bizzibodi:
So kwankwaso never leave APC since.i think it is time 4 Ibrahim shakarau to leave PDP for him & enter APC.
Another fight looming. Battle for supremacy and survival. It never ends.
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2018
I am game for any politically calculated attempt at dislodging the CLANISH /clueless dude at aso!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by tuniski: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2018
bizzibodi:
They are now tag team poised to oust Ganduje and buhari!
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by frankwyte: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2018
ybalogs:
I thought so too until I witnessed their last Local Government election. Non of Kwankwaso's fan even made it to the poll as only those supporting Ganduje were picked during primaries and they all won. We all know, politics starts from the grassroot and a sitting Governor has the power of monoly. That's how politics is in Naija.
You are still know nothing Jon Snow! You are mentioning Local gov't election that Kwankwaso and his followers are leaving APC in droves? You know nothing Jon Snow!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by AkimJ: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Then in 2023 you would start looking for another coalition again to remove these selfish looters. It is unfortunate that buhari has handed over to opposition the rope to hang him. But these people are not the ones that would save nigerians. PDP has learnt from its fall and is becoming reformed. These guys will go and polute the party again. You can be sure PDP would want to do things differently if it gets back power but these guys are going to be the spoilers as they had been to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Dmanky(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2018
etebefia:
All for personal gain, PDP or APC still the same criminals, religious bigots, incompetent fools, jihadists. All of you should go and rest let innovative ideas take over.

Innovative ideas like.......
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Constie(f): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Okay..
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by ybalogs(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2018
frankwyte:
You are still know nothing Jon Snow! You are mentioning Local gov't election that Kwankwaso and his followers are leaving APC in droves? You know nothing Jon Snow!!!
Now I know you know nothing and you're trying to tell me something. Obviously nothing to tell. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other / Governor Olusegun Mimiko Joins PDP / Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.