Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (40209 Views)

Defection: PDP Gives Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Others 2wk Deadline / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP / Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by bobnatlo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
mysyto:
shut up you don't even knw politics..if you are in his shoe you will do same..
Don't mind the political olodo!!
He doesn't see the contesting of a 75yr old sick man for president of a fragile n developing country like Nigeria as lust for power.
Yeye leaders n their foolish followers!!

Imagine this pics taken at the shrine of a president (of a country far greater than Nigeria). Looking so young, strong, healthy and capable!!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
kahal29:
Confusion everywhere. I pity you Kwankwaso because your end in politics have come. Your lust for power will drive you into political oblivion soon. This is not 2015 when you were Governor. Things have since changed cos Ganduje the present Governor will humble you the same way Little T. A Orji humbled Orji Uzor Kalu. Ask Peter Obi how Obiano disgraced him in the last elections. Saraki you are referring to as slow motion is smarter than you because he is the only nPDP member that is sure of 2019 reason being that he and the present Governor are on the same page politically. All the other members of your group are political jesters and only 2019 will tell. I urge you once again to thread with caution in this your fight with Ganduje because my people Will say it is very easy to give a cup of water to a Lion but how to collect your back your cup is where the problem lies. Agreed you made Ganduje Governor but you must realize that he is the governor now and has enormous powers at his disposal which he will not relent to unleash in order to finish you politically.

Adviser Uwamagbe is a Benin musician. Please, keep your advice to yourself. rAPC have decided!
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by BeckyAA: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
APC OR PDP

Advertise with us on our National newspaper and online platform. You can get up to 30% discount. For more details call 08176974114
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Barzinime(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Be deceiving yourself, you think Buhari/any political party(platform) is the problem?
Nigerians havent learnt anything, i feel so sorry for my country. cry
tuniski:

The power of Nigerians is strongest and Nigerians are resolved to vote out Buharii/apc!
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Barzinime(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
At long last,someone with a functioning Brain wink
Akaujaa:

Oga, there's nothing like evil or good party, rather there are bad and good individuals in every party. A political party is not bad on its own, it is people that make it bad or good. So, the question should be, is Kwankwaso, Baraje and Saraki good or bad?
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Barzinime(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
lipsrsealed
Folashade2016:
Anything to remove buhari from power is accepted by me.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Barzinime(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
That is what will make Nigeria Great abi?
But looking at your pic and analysing the size of those eyes.
I have nothing to say

Folashade2016:
Anything to remove buhari from power is accepted by me.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by tuniski: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Barzinime:
Be deceiving yourself, you think Buhari/any political party(platform) is the problem?
Nigerians havent learnt anything, i feel so sorry for my country. cry
Buhari is the Problem! Wake up!
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Barzinime(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ok I have heard you
Nigeria will be better come 2019 undecided
I want to go back to sleep, please dont wake me up angry
tuniski:

Buhari is the Problem! Wake up!
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by omoharry(f): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Adekdammy:
There still might not be any difference in 2019 cos same thieves are migrating back to pdp, though pdp will win but things might not be what we want cos it's always their (politicians) first.

Though it will be better than what we are experiencing now , rule of law will be respected, economy wil pick up but security votes and congress votes will increase
At least the Fulanis agenda and there quest for land aquisition will take the back burner..anything to take this Buhari away is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Belluchii: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
This Kwankwaso is a disappointment to Nigerians, it is true that what will come out great will have to pass true a series of test, i think that is what the APC is passing trough right now, at first it was the nPDP. No top official has came out to tell Nigerians that they were with the self acclaimed reformed APC man, its obvious he is alone on this, even his state Governor is not with him on this. The fact still remains that No presidential candidate can match Buhari so far come 2019. Buhari has done a lot in less than four years to loose to this people who doesn't have the interest of this country at heart. Kwankwaso quest for power has made him lose his integrity.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Adekdammy: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
omoharry:
At least the Fulanis agenda and there quest for land aquisition will take the back burner..anything to take this Buhari away is a welcome development.

i concur
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by donnie(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
I hear this kwankwaso guy is worse that Buhari. As in, a more deadly jihadist and tribalist.
Re: Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nogodye:
Believe me,all the game played by the so called nPDP is just for their selfish interest not for national interest.Moreover, their coalition forces cant be strong to compare to the one APC used to get into power.2019 is gonna be interesting.

Anything that will send the jihadist back to Kasina is allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests / Joseph Achuzie "Hannibal" Is Dead (Photos) / I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.