Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 (513 Views)

Emefiele Impersonated SGF To Illegally Obtain $6.2m – EFCC / 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Upritman(m): 5:53am On Jul 04, 2018
@SuanusBlog

The Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Mr.Boss Mustapha, has advised the people of the South-East to vote enmass for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 so as to increase their chances of producing the president at the end of Buhari’s expected second tenure.

Mr. Mustapha stated this on Tuesday while representing President Buhari at the All Progressives Congress (APC) South-East Mega Rally which held in Owerri, Imo state capital.

Addressing the crowd, Mr. Mustapha said: “The people of the south-east have the right to make a claim to the rulership of this country”.
“2019 will make or mar the aspiration of Igbo nation. I am calling on the Igbo to make a paradigm shift and think seriously of their position.
“The presidency of Nigeria is negotiable and can only be done on position of strength and the strength of the Igbo will be determined by 2019 support for Buhari.
“You are important in this nation, you control industries, you control trade and commerce, you control every process of our entrepreneurship. I appeal to you, the skills you’ve used in the past to be prominent in this area, bring it to bear in the political arena so that you can navigate your way to the presidency of this country after the second tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari.”

Suanu’s Blog recalls that since the return of democracy in 1999, Nigeria is yet to have a president of Igbo extraction.

(c) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/07/if-you-want-to-produce-president-in.html

Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Lol, we vote for Buhari or not , Baba is winning.
Igbo Presidentcy is coming soon, sooner than we all expected .

1 Like

Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2018
God punish you SGF.

With all your presidency, have you been better than the Igbos?

I hope you know the igbos have made a landmark achievement in education even after the war, contesting level with the Yorubas?

I hope you know that the Igbos control business in Nigeria?

I hope you are aware than the Igbos dominates sports in Nigeria?

I hope you know that the Igbo tribe has the least beggars in Nigeria?

I hope you know that southeast is the most developed region based on individual efforts?

I hope you know that the Igbo man is the most self reliant and most independent minded of all tribes in Nigeria?

Buhari body language in the past has shown that he will never hand over to the Igbo man. So go away with your stupid deception.

Buhari is a terrorist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by pyyxxaro: 6:19am On Jul 04, 2018
Mumu Igbo people go still vote angry
Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by africanusvu(m): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Still searching for the crowd OP mentioned
Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Ndonu101: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Go to hell

May God purnish all you terrorist in this government

The only reason Igbos should vote for you is 2023 Presidency?

So we should mortgage our next 4years just because of Presidency

5 Likes

Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Dreambeat: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2018
Useless SGF.You think Igbos are senseless like you and your kith and kin.

2 Likes

Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2018
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023!

#CommercialCattleRanching

Government should find a way to end the unfortunate killings going on and boost the economy even more. Security should not be only for the rich but for everybody.

People should not be assaulted for opposing government, rather, Government should use opposition criticism as an opportunity to learn. Opposition should also reciprocate by giving only constructive, not destructive criticism.
Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Paperwhite(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2018
Vote for Buhari & mortgage your souls for another four years going by what is obtainable now Hehehe! there will be no Nigeria then for any fucking person to rule.
I still maintain again that the SE ain't got time for any shit presidency otherwise the NE & NW should have been heaven by now.
Even Buhari presidency can't help the SGF's home state of Adamawa where his wife-Aisha comes from from the BH insurgency.

2 Likes

Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Paperwhite(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Ndonu101:
Go to hell
May God purnish all you terrorist in this government
The only reason Igbos should vote for you is 2023 Presidency? So we should mortgage our next 4years just because of Presidency
You mind the idiot? angry

2 Likes

Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Michael004: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69063413:
Lol, we vote for Buhari or not , Baba is winning.
Igbo Presidentcy is coming soon, sooner than we all expected .
Do you have life apart from nairaland?

1 Like

Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Keep ignoring them.
It kills them faster.
Ok.
Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Michael004: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
God punish you SGF.

With all your presidency, have you been better than the Igbos?

I hope you know the igbos have made a landmark achievement in education even after the war, contesting level with the Yorubas?

I hope you know that the Igbos control business in Nigeria?

I hope you are aware than the Igbos dominates sports in Nigeria?

I hope you know that the Igbo tribe has the least beggars in Nigeria?

I hope you know that southeast is the most developed region based on individual efforts?

I hope you know that the Igbo man is the most self reliant and most independent minded of all tribes in Nigeria?

Buhari body language in the past has shown that he will never hand over to the Igbo man. So go away with your stupid deception.

Buhari is a terrorist.
The bolded above always make me laugh. Seems you people think sport is all about football. Apart from football, of which other tribes are fully in it now, what other sport do you dominate? Talking of business control, can you tell us how you dominate business?
Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Michael004:
The bolded above always make me laugh. Seems you people think sport is all about football. Apart from football, of which other tribes are fully in it now, what other sport do you dominate? Talking of business control, can you tell us how you dominate business?
He didn't say so, the person that said it is Mr Mustapha, an hausa man.
Learn how to read the content of the news before you start quoting people unnecessarily.Smh.

1 Like

Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by adadike(f): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2018
I rather vote one million times for Atiku than to even think of going out to vote for death! Chukwu aju!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by phase1: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2018
An bigoted fulani who didn't deem an Igbo man worthy to sit at security meetings will hand over to an Igbo president?

Laughable!
Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2018
I dey laugh oo. Its like this people dont know the typical Igbo man. This time Buhari is going to lose by a bigger margin in the south east
Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Masterppower: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2018
These idiots and terrorists think Igbos are interested in to be the president of this poo called Nigeria?

NO!!!!!

Igbos don't need you
Re: SGF To Igbos: If You Want To Produce President In 2023, Vote For Buhari In 2019 by Michael004: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
[s]
CyynthiaKiss:

He didn't say so, the person that said it is Mr Mustapha, an hausa man.
Learn how to read the content of the news before you start quoting people unnecessarily.Smh.
[/s]Mr mustalpha ko, mr mustabeta ni. Oga ade, tell us how you dominate business n sport. Same way you people shouting how you dominate entertainment, and I asked you people to name any of your entertainers that has been nominated for Grammy talk less of winning it. Who takes you people serious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reformed-apc: Opening A Floodgate Of Defections / Chain Me In A Psychiatric Ward If I Vote Buhari Over Fela Durotoye / The Mother Of Alhaji Baraje Dies In Ilorin Today 11/07/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.