Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) (19294 Views)

Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Kwanza: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Muslims from the South West region under the umbrella of Muslim Ummah of South West of Nigeria (MUSWEN), have enjoined their kinsmen not to vote for any other presidential candidates apart from Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos State is the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

MUSWEN has advised Muslims in the six states that make up South West region- Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Lagos – not to support any other person apart from Tinubu.

MUSWEN President, Alhaji Rasaki Oladejo, made this disclosure while speaking during the 7th General Assembly of the organisation held in Ibadan on Sunday.

At the event held at the University of Ibadan were Secretary to the Ekiti State government, Dr Habibat Adubiaro, MUSWEN Executive Secretary, Professor Muslih Yahya, Alhaji Kunle Sanni, University of Ibadan’s Chief Imam, Professor Abdulrahman Oloyede and former MUSWEN Executive Secretary, Professor Daud Noibi.

Others are MUSWEN Deputy Presidents 1 and 2 respectively Alhaji Rafiu Ebiti and Alhaji Thabit Sonaike.

Oladejo while speaking with journalists, said that the position of MUSWEN which is the umbrella body of Muslims in the region is that Muslims in the region should support Tinubu.

He cautioned his kinsmen against voting for any other candidates apart from Tinubu, because of what he said that he (Tinubu) has done in Lagos State.

Oladejo said: “Muslims should get prepared for the presidential and other elections, they should get registered as voters, collect their PVCs and vote. Muslims should participate in the elections, as voters, as participants, they should participate actively. The position of MUSWEN is that we are supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he is from the region. Muslims in the South West should support him. And all Muslim organisations in the South West are supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu, because of what he has done. He is the only capable one.”

He avowed that: “Because of what he has done in Lagos State, Lagos is the number one state in Nigeria that can do things without federal allocation in Nigeria and we believed that he can replicate that at the federal level.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/20/2023-presidency-vote-only-tinubu-south-west-muslims-urged/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668957275

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Belteshazzar1: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeww

198 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Naira20: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol.
Ordinary visits by Obi gave them highBP.

If it's by religion, Peter Obi will win SW.

364 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by WibusJaga: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2022

Tinubu is everything a 21st century modern day President should not be.

"Here is a Successful, Again, a Townhall Different from Balablu Bloo Blu Bulaba" - Tinubu
It is now obvious to sane Nigerians that Tinubu has impaired cognition & is mentally unfit to be President. grin

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
tongue

Tinubu, Atiku, Rabiu Kwankwaso will share the Muslims vote.

While all the Christians and obedients Muslims will vote for Obi-Datti in the next presidential elections in Nigeriatongue.

263 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kwanza:

Voices of the Hopeless.
If its by religion, Obi has floored Tinubu all over the South West.

Truth is over 90 percent of BAT supporters are Yoruba Muslims.

196 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by slivertongue: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
meaning christians should only vote a ticket wit a christian as presidential candidate or vp

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by DadaHammed: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
I am Muslim Yoruba and I will vote Peter Obi because that is the right thing to do. I have a working brain.
I will deliver my polling unit in Omi adio to LP. Insha Allah!

414 Likes 40 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Dapson73(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
CAN doesn't have Monopoly of violence. They will meet their superior real soon.

God bless the Muslim organization.

God bless Asiwaju.

51 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Tenses: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nah for this coming election we go know how many Yoruba muslim miscreants dey for Southwest!!

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by femisplash: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
I love this election, Obi and his zombidients would be thought a bitter lesson. Let him continue jumping from one church to another.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Naijanascam: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Suffering and smiling because of religion and no one has ever questioned them because it's haram to do so

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Glink2018(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Naira20:
Lol.
Ordinary visits by Obi gave them highBP.

If it's by religion, Peter Obi will win SW.

And do you think Yoruba Christians will vote for Obi?/

You are joking....when have the Nyamiri people massively supported the Yoruba political candidate in any election...Aboki supported us in 2009 and we supported them back in 2011...

If it is by religion Obi will still fail woefully because some of the major pastor in Southwest have seen better...

23 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by BanyXchi: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
DadaHammed:
I am Muslim Yoruba and I will vote Peter Obi because that is the right thing to do. I have a working brain.
I will deliver my polling unit in Omi adio to LP. Insha Allah!
lol you this clown, I hope you know claiming Yoruba on a faceless forum will not change the reality next year grin

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by femisplash: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Naijanascam:
Suffering and smiling because of religion and no one has ever questioned them because it's haram to do so
Peter Obi could not even cure the sufferings of his in-law much less Nigerians.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by 4song: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Olas2007(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by StrongandMighty: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yorubas are one in the mud

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Naijanascam: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
femisplash:

Peter Obi could not even cure the sufferings of his in-law much less Nigerians.

Stop drinking poison being served with your tribal jug....... and be on the side of truth for once

and Iragbiji is more of london than this

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Light78: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
They want to go tribal.

That's the reason why Nigeria will never grow.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Honjoshy4u: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
If na Atiku group talk this, Keyamo for de rant

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Naira20: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yawns.

All these nonsense remains in APC.
I'm just saying stop tagging Yoruba Christians as fools.We are not almajiris abeg.

Tinubu is not our choice. Even Osinbajo can't hide it.
Glink2018:

Joining issue with some thugs on social media is always a...no ...no....for me...because they will always come with their deluded and awkward mentality to attack your person....

Bro. i don't need to argue with you by February or March 2023 after the election result is out you will know....coming here with your baseless arguments is a turn-off for me....it is obvious that you don't have logical substance upstairs to argue with me....except your bittered heart towards the entire Yoruba race .. Those who behind Tinubu in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti are not Association of Islamic people they are a confederation of different religion in the Yoruba race...

Fayemi, Akeredolu, Makimde, , sanwoolu, are governors not from Muslim backgrounds yet they gave their weight behind Tinubu...

So think and think well

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by BanyXchi: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Glink2018:

Joining issue with some thugs on social media is always a...no ...no....for me...because they will always come with their deluded and awkward mentality to attack your person....

Bro. i don't need to argue with you by February or March 2023 after the election result is out you will know....coming here with your baseless arguments is a turn-off for me....it is obvious that you don't have logical substance upstairs to argue with me....except your bittered heart towards the entire Yoruba race .. Those who behind Tinubu in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti are not Association of Islamic people they are a confederation of different religion in the Yoruba race...

Fayemi, Akeredolu, Makimde, , sanwoolu, are governors not from Muslim backgrounds yet they gave their weight behind Tinubu...

So think and think well
pls stop arguing with these Osu miscreants, what does Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim means in Yorubaland? Time will tell!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by DadaHammed: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
BanyXchi:
lol you this clown, I hope you know claiming Yoruba on a faceless forum will not change the reality next year grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Glink2018(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Naira20:
Yawns.

All these nonsense remains in APC.
I'm just saying stop tagging Yoruba Christians as fools.We are not almajiris abeg.

Tinubu is not our choice. Even Osinbajo can't hide it.

If you are truly a Yoruba Christain....go to your pastor and ask him about his choice of presidential candidate ...he will tell you ....the truth. ..but if you are Nyamiri and trying.to pretend as a Yoruba on social media ...Oni kuure

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Naira20: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yawns...otitokoro

Idamu ayeraye ati iponju sese bere Lori ebi e
Glink2018:

If you are truly a Yoruba Christain....go to your pastor and ask him about his choice of presidential candidate ...he will tell you ....the truth. ..but if you are Nyamiri and trying.to pretend as a Yoruba on social media ...Oni kuure

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu fits perfectly for the kind of president Nigeria needs in the next dispensation.”

Asiwaju Tinubu is the best , the most brilliant, the most competent and the most patriotic of all the Presidential candidates.
check my signatire for free stuffs!

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VP Shettima Lands In Ibadan For 2023 Army Day Celebration (Video) / Jonathan Not Involved In Plot To Impeach Me - Nyako / Governor Darius Ishaku's Convoy Had Accident; Policeman Died, 2 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.