Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine (65251 Views)

Ambode Gifts An Apartment To Waris Olamilekan, Artist Who Painted Macron / Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by 9japarrot: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Please sir macroni, kindly take him with you and set him up to become the next Mbappe..
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Neofingerz: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2018
it shall not be well with buhari
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Just imagine the French President dressing in the above pic, If na 9ja politician na 2 dress heavily.
9ja politician only know how to live lavishly at the expenses of the so called morons that voted em.

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by ybalogs(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Histrings08:
God don pick the boy's call... Buh see that president, young nd vibrant.. Not the old, haggard nd tattered one Nigeria is carrying about... Smh
America Presido nko? Young and vibrant abi.
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Constie(f): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Wow... Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Konze70: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2018
What is this man doing in Nigeria ?
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by AleAirHub(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Yes ooo.
grin
Exwizard:
The young boy life just changed to the very best with that little gesture........... A clear case of when your helper travel all the down to help you by force

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Folashade2016(f): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2018
The president is very young and smart and vibrant unlike what we have. He's dressed very simple and smart too.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2018
oya drop money
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by dulphines: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2018
No be only "Level of talent" na gauge of talent
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Focusmind: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2018
See how he felt safe and free with the people there. A foreign president for that matter. Can our leaders feel safe and interact with commoners like this. There has to be a connection between the leaders and the people. It is seriously lacking in Nigeria and Africa in general.

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by macanu(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2018
d boy don hammer,where my calculator

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by pweshboi(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2018
phemmyfour:
Yoruba amaka

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by joenor(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2018
Hiss... see french Prs appreciating our own, but we nor dey appreciate us.

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by 21savages: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
We need youth lik yaya bello for pres cheesy
Wich yaya bello.
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Bigjoe15:
oya gv home some dollars in exchange grin
no, euros

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by harmbhrosz(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:

Oyibo Values Artwork more than Nigeria. Trust me that boy will receive lots of dollar
oga this people don't like to give money, especially not to kids sef, they'll rather impact/sponsor him in other ways.

Chai!!! See our Nigerian mentality sef, everything is about cash to us....God help us

2 Likes

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by frankblinkz(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2018
cmon wat an expensive lie...that portrait is too good that I should believe it was drawn by that lil kiddo....
Ur dad an artist gave u to present ba?
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Antipob777(f): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Yoruba's always making Nigeria proud while the useless idiotic pigs keep disgracing us.

Igbos are criminals, terrorists and frustrated fools.

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Where are those people that usually shout "Afonjas" at any bad news they see?

Oya come and shout "Afonja" now again! Don't be ashamed please!

2 Likes

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Praktikals(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Donald95:
Hardwork Pays. This boy don hammer like this.

IPOB miscreants can even engage in things like this instead of moving from one forum to another showing off their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Billygee2u: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Histrings08:
God don pick the boy's call... Buh see that president, young nd vibrant.. Not the old, haggard nd tattered one Nigeria is carrying about... Smh
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
We need youth lik yaya bello for pres cheesy
Somebody catch this morafoka for me. sad

2 Likes

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by asawanathegreat(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2018
The small boy will be our president at Macrons age
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Ugosample(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Focusmind:
See how he felt safe and free with the people there. A foreign president for that matter. Can our leaders feel safe and interact with commoners like this. There has to be a connection between the leaders and the people. It is seriously lacking in Nigeria and Africa in general.

how will they feel free with the people?

When they are oppressing and cheating them

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Gucciboss: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2018
zxcvb:
No yoruba here is attaching tribe affiliation to this.. Just shows that the Yorubas are more mature than most stupid igbo ppl...

In the whole east , no igbo man has a forum where they can express themselves freely, yet one poor igbo bastard in abakaliki or club road or Nsukka will come on a Yoruba owned forum to insult the Yorubas , E no go better for una.

Just imagine if this forum was Igbo owned, tribalism for don take over, all d mods go b igbo, u talk against Igbo like this na 8months ban... Stupid tribe..

Go to diamond bank all d staff na Igbo cuz na igbo owned bank, na y d bank go soon crash, one of the worst banks in Africa,

Come to GTB, first bank, FCMB, Skye bank etc that are Yoruba owned and controlled, u go see ppl from other tribes dey hold key positions...

An average Igbo man has inferiority complex and thinks everybody is competing with him or against him...

Stupid tribe

Oga sit down and ask your self these. "After this long post filled with frustration, I'm any better now? Did this post add any money In my account? Will this post stop Igbo from writing against Yoruba? Will this post stop me from seeing I.gbo everywhere I go? Finally, how does my frustration about the Igb.o people going to end anytime considering the fact that they will still be around till thy kingdom come?"

Answer yourself truthfully. There lies the solution to your problem.
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Adekdammy:
Pls take that boy with you to France or else, he might never fulfill his full potentials here in Nigeria.
like u that haven't... ? just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight / Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.