Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine (65249 Views)

Ambode Gifts An Apartment To Waris Olamilekan, Artist Who Painted Macron / Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Auladimeji1:
How he don hammer,abeg tell me I won know.
You think say Oyinbo dey spend like Nigerians,My brother you are a learner,

If a good promoter can pick him up, and leverage on this global advertisement; governors, senators, presidents of African countries and other dignitaries would also want a portrait from the boy. And that is a lot of money, bro.

So you can see that those who presented him to Macron are not stupid.
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Myself2(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Looking at picture number 3, all I can say is that the boy own don better for life; as Macron head touch the boy head,there was a cyclic celestial transfer of the spirit of excellence,intelligence,presidency and all that is presidential( not the type Buhari has that was rigged),, thank God the transference happened between the boy and an intelligent human being like Macron and not a stupid blood sucking illiterate like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by peacengine(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Dis boy don blow, na TVC Lagos first discover am from there Aljazeera com do documentary. Na dis tin de make Whites vex dem no one c good tin about Africa. I hope Femi go guide am wel, preserve d boy make Whites no steal am commot like de steal our arts put for their museum, same Whites de steal our dox engineers nurses turn dem to boy boy
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Mylove55(f): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
I am happy that no one is shouting "Yoruba Am*k*" here. I like the maturity.

The boy is very talented.
that is a prove that is the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that always look for trouble.
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by prince13: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2018
This man has human feelings and milk of human kindness,I must say,I like this man.
jenniferlove:
“I’m very touched,” French President, Macron, says, after Kareem Olamilekan Waris, 11, drew him in 2 hours at the Fela Shrine, yesterday, in Lagos

Watch video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/im-very-touched-french-president-macron-says-after-kareem-11-drew-him-video

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by sweetrace(f): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Bigjoe15:
oya gv home some dollars in exchange grin

Why〰 did he ask to be painted〰 This is part of the problem with Nigeria. The boy should give it to him. One day when the need arises he will be remembered.
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by patrickcollins: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2018
The boy and the parents should as a matter of urgency meet the federal government, the boy should be compensated for making Nigeria proud, disproving buhari's claims and showing macron that Nigerian Youths are not Lazy.

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by BeckyAA: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow we got talent..

Advertise with us on our National newspaper and online platform. You can get up to 30% discount. For more details call 08176974114
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by victorazyvictor(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
angelbulksms:

You mean a fake person could have been presented to Macron? Think again bro. undecided

This guy na learner, grin
You never know where you dey!

"This is Nigeria"
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
victorazyvictor:

This guy na learner, grin
You never know where you dey!

"This is Nigeria"

Jokes apart, if you have an idea of the vetting/protocol required to access Ambode, then you wouldn't have posted that. undecided
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Histrings08(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
So you want to compare Trump with our president? Come on..
ybalogs:
America Presido nko? Young and vibrant abi.
Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by Gucciboss: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
VULCAN:
Do you mean you don't know zxcvb?

90% of his posts are about hurling insults at igbos, IPOB and Port Harcourt.

A small boy that graduated in 2016 and finished serving last year. He is currently unemployed and was begging all day across threads for N500 to eat just a few days ago. See the pleas below.

This is a faceless forum so when someone is always insulting and cursing people just know that they are either wretched or BMC's so Pray for them!

Wow. Are you serious?
How can a poor young man who is even yet to start a life harbour such nonsense in him? This country is heading to disaster.

1 Like

Re: Waris Kareem, 11-Year-Old Draws President Macron At The Fela Shrine by imperiouxx(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Histrings08:
God don pick the boy's call... Buh see that president, young nd vibrant.. Not the old, haggard nd tattered one Nigeria is carrying about... Smh

I wish Nigeria could elect a younger president with brain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight / Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.