Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode (17185 Views)

Lagos Means Slave Coast - Seun Kuti / Twitter User Describes Macron's Visit To Nigeria & Got People Talking / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode by olaade21: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
WinningSun:

were you not here when thabo mbeki visited imo state. even a stature was erected. or do you have short memory

Lmao, Thambo mbeki, una no get sense truly.
Re: What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode by herolaw(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
The french president ( Emmanuel Macron) already paid a visit to Buhari.
Re: What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
jeronimo:

Actually I didn't, that's why I'm confused Mr High life! Your dad must be a low life that's why you probably have a penchant for spotting one.

Tell your wretched father to get a local transitor (#600) at worst to keep abreast in whats happening in the country u hear?

Poor lowlife family
Re: What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode by tallestman79(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
sarrki:
I have never seen any world leaders visiting Nigeria crossing over to the Niger bridge for a visit

Yet they claimed they are known worldwide

Yeye dey smell

Eko onibaje
OLODO! shocked grin cool
Re: What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode by beegodson: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is very big for Lagos state and for the Nigeria Government. it will also lead to collaborative partnership between France and lagos state and will encourage tourist attraction to the state.

1 Like

Re: What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Youssou N'Dour,I sight you ...Love from Dakar Senegal on Holiday..Beautiful people.
Re: What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode by Smooyis(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Love this guy Macron grin
Re: What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode by jeronimo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Tell your wretched father to get a local transitor (#600) at worst to keep abreast in whats happening in the country u hear?

Poor lowlife family

My regards to your dad, tell him his son is really following his footstep. Keep it up scumbag
Re: What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
jeronimo:

My regards to your dad, tell him his son is really following his footstep. Keep it up scumbag
Omo ale jati jati
Re: What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode by jeronimo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Omo ale jati jati
Ose we ekpa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NERC To Begin Another Electricity Tariff Review / Maryam Tambuwal Pays Fine For The Release Of Prisoners, 30, In Sokoto (photos) / PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.