Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

"2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief (24087 Views)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Themandator: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
AnanseK:

This Abdurraman Mohammed is one of the most confused and disorganized fellows. The interviewer must have suffered from all those flight of ideas, lncoherent lateral thinking and blatant lies.
General Abacha died in June 1998 while Salihijo Ahmad died over one year later on Monday July 5th 1999,and this guy is spewing rubbish about how Abacha told him to move against them and “that is why they interviewed Salihijo” and After the interview ( apparently the same day) Salihijo died while waiting to see a Doctor! So where was Abacha that day? And did this guy go back to report to Abacha who was actually dead and buried a year before Salihijo’s death?

Did Salihijo die as he stated...I mean while waiting to see his doctor?

Yes, the interview is not coherent and I want to attributes it to the owners of the paper who most probably got rid of some of the information he gave out, in the overall national interest.... Better to ask for the audio
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by AloneTK: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
BizBayo:
Please, I will just advise evryone especially the youths to read this thread thoroughly. It talks about the past and the future. Its really an eye opener. Secrets that had been hidden for 3 decades.

Don't just post based on the topic that you see, its far beyond that.

I weep for Nigeria.

Unfortunately, many will not. It's sad to know that a script can be as old as this, and the stage is still standing till date. Having divulged such highly confidential info, no one is sure of what might happen next. Maybe we'll get it right after the system might have burnt herself down.
Though, there might be some ethnic/tribal/religious sentiments attached to this piece on the side of this guy, it still shows that the CABALS are real.

If truly, all these are true, then, we'd be deceiving ourselves that Nigeria can have a lasting peace. Too much hate and betrayal

2 Likes

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by sarrki(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
samkleen:

Bro sorry I have to quote you.

Please I need to know what you mean by being a patriot.

Are you patriotic to the Nigerian Government or the Federal Republic of Nigeria herself?

I have been observing you on this forum for quite sometime.

I noticed you become patriotic whenever the government is being criticized.

Please I need your own definition patriotism.

I am as well patriotic to Federal Republic of Nigeria

I love my country so much

I care for my fellow compatriot

I am ever ready to defend my country

I won’t use dictionary definition
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by AsiwajuAdedapo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thank you for the eye opening...it's a big shame that our reading culture has drastically eroded...God bless the federal republic of Nigeria. Please anyone with information that can help us make the right choice of leaders come 2019 should not keep such .
God bless Nigeria.[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by tope777(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
By the grace of God, Nigeria will get it right one day.

1 Like

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by brainbox80: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
MONITZ:
Naija matter na draft and chess combined,some few privileged persons sit somewhere and decide who gets what ?
THIS IS WHAT I CALL: 'THE INTERNAL NIGERIA'. I bet you that most nigerians don't know about these forces behind the scene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Talknochip(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Smh...Incoherent and disjointed piece.... The only dat made sense to me is Buhari's Jumping of fence in his house in kaduna and Kingibe pulling d puppet strings on Abba kyari.... Yes, Buhari Jumped a Fence

1 Like

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by 1stdammy: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
BizBayo:
Please, I will just advise evryone especially the youths to read this thread thoroughly. It talks about the past and the future. Its really an eye opener. Secrets that had been hidden for 3 decades.

Don't just post based on the topic that you see, its far beyond that.

I weep for Nigeria.
You nailed it. You actually see what I saw in this article...... just an eye opener

1 Like

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by romme2u: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
doctokwus:
It is plausible.
APC will not want to let go of power fearing same earthshaking revelations and persecutions await members of the government,as it's happening to those of GEJ now,if they lose power.
I feel APC would rather the country burns or even divides into as many minute units as a crisis can bear,rather than concede power.
The present government is a bunch of blood sucking,corrupt,clannish,desperados that honestly don't give a hoot about Nigeria or Nigerians.

But this is a government you campaigned for vigorously despite severe warnings from those who saw the future.

It is easy to give a monkey water to drink but to collect the cup (or the water container) becomes a herculean task

2 Likes

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by freeranger(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
engineerboat:
2019 polls will end inconclusive – Mohammed, ex- spy chief

Reveals how Kingibe plans to succeed Buhari

Alhaji Abdulrahman Mohammed, is a former National Security Organisation, NSO (Now DSS) Chief and close ally of ex-military leaders: late Generals Shehu Musa Yar’Adua, Sani Abacha and former military President, General Ibrahim Babangida.

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-polls-end-inconclusive-mohammed-ex-spy-chief/

Some sections of the interview may be incoherent but if you take time to read through, you can easily deduce how Nigeria has been ruled.
Nigeria is actually the chess board of some very few.

2 Likes

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Talknochip(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Incoherent and disjointed piece!... But it has a lot of revelations dou...like; Buhari jumping a Fence in his house in Kaduna... Babangida denying MKO of d presidency cos d latter did not pick one Mr Pascal (a labour leader den) as his running mate and Kingibe pulling d puppet strings on Abba Kyari..

1 Like

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by MONITZ: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
brainbox80:
THIS IS WHAT I CALL: 'THE INTERNAL NIGERIA'. I bet you that most nigerians don't know about these forces behind the scene

U can say that again,becoming a president in Nigeria is just too tedious bxos there re many centrifugal forces that can frustrate u if u don't do their bidding,at least the truth is coming out gradually on y IBB annulled the June 12 elections,this man's revelation is more authentic and more believable than the bullshit the main actor gave sometime ago,I knew he{IBB} had some personal issues with Abiola,IBB is just too connected and powerful to have been threatened by some senior officers not to relinquishi power to Abiola....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by samkleen(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
sarrki:

I love my country so much

I care for my fellow compatriot

I am ever ready to defend my country

I won’t use dictionary definition

I see

All the best in your patriotism
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by batstan(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
MIPNIG:

Read it but the interviewed man is a confusionist. No coherence and somewhat desperate to cast Buhari in a bad light.

If this is the best the opposing forces can offer to remove Buhari then they are all jokers.

“My spiritualist this and that and document at my disposal”. No logic no flow.

Kindigbe might be a bad man and or a very intelligent man but this man is giving him more credit than he deserves.
Your head is there!
The guy was speaking octupie
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Jethrolite(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
Nairalanders won't dare to read this long thread grin
I usually read but not this poorly paragraphed article. Instead of making the questions bold, leave one line then put the response, it was just copied and pasted.

Those who have power to sort and read at the same time should proceed.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by agabaI23(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
MIPNIG:

Read it but the interviewed man is a confusionist. No coherence and somewhat desperate to cast Buhari in a bad light.

If this is the best the opposing forces can offer to remove Buhari then they are all jokers.

Kindigbe might be a bad man and or a very intelligent man but this man is giving him more credit than he deserves.
You didn't read the acting SSS guys interview on his travails in the hand Kingibe and kyari regarding many things including the Ikoyigate money? I hope you read this?
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by casualobserver1: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
kelvinovie:
I know a lot of nairaland readers will not decode this interview. The man abdulraman Mohammed is a secrity spy cheif and the message he is trying to pass on to the public was purposely made to be incohensive. You just need to add one or two things to make the interview make sense to you.

Oga stop all these. Someot is talking nonsense and you are here saying some people won't understand. That doesn't add up. This guy is just talking.

If you want the public to know something then say it openly. All this talk that doesn't add up is just a washed up old man looking for relevance.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by saaron(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buhari Jumped over the fence to avoid security operatives. ~ Abdulraham Mohammed.
Buhari has always been a corrupt criminal since Independence.

2 Likes

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Eluwilussit(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mutemenot:

I just did. It is an interesting read. grin

1 Like

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
I read a couple of lines and I was like let me check the length of this thing sef . Naso I dy scroll nonstop cheesy.
Then I got the shocker
Another post that starts with . (Continued …
grin I move to the comment section jeje
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Eluwilussit(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
freeranger:

Some sections of the interview may be incoherent but if you take time to read through, you can easily deduce how Nigeria has been ruled.
Nigeria is actually the chess board of some very few.

Don't be deceived. The incoherency was on purpose. The man was not the NSO(DSS) chief in IBB and Abacha gov't for nothing. He spoke as a guy man. You don't expect him to spill everything. What he keeps is his armour for protecting himself. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by kunlexy1759(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
MIPNIG:

u truely read it.
D man was defiating and/or dulging some questions frm d interviewer.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
agabaI23:
You didn't read the acting SSS guys interview on his travails in the hand Kingibe and kyari regarding many things including the Ikoyigate money? I hope you read this?
Anyone who want to speak for the sake of this country should speak straight.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Mutemenot(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
m784n:
I read a couple of lines and I was like let me check the length of this thing sef . Naso I dy scroll nonstop cheesy.
Then I got the shocker
Another post that starts with . (Continued …
grin I move to the comment section jeje

grin it's easy to read a complete vanguard news paper than this thread .
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Mutemenot(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Eluwilussit:

I just did. It is an interesting read. grin
I

I bet my pant if you read upto 3 paragraphs grin
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Mutemenot(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jethrolite:
I usually read but not this poorly paragraphed article. Instead of making the questions bold, leave one line then put the response, it was just copied and pasted.

Those who have power to sort and read at the same time should proceed.

Lol. I prefer to read a complete vanguard news paper to this thread
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Eluwilussit(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
I

I bet my pant if you read upto 3 paragraphs grin

I read every word. I wanted more sef. People think he was incoherent. I think it was on purpose. He didn't want to say everything. grin

2 Likes

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Eluwilussit(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
kunlexy1759:
u truely read it.
D man was defiating and/or dulging some questions frm d interviewer.

This is top security issue. You don't expect him to spill everything. He was dodging the questions on purpose. If you read it, you can see that he even told the interviewer not to press him too much, if he considered him to be his brother. That alone, tells the entire story. Most of the actors are still alive. He has to be careful.

1 Like

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Cannonleo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
sarrki:

E pain am

Am a patriot
more like a parrot
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Jethrolite(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mutemenot:

Lol. I prefer to read a complete vanguard news paper to this thread
Unfortunately I stopped reading newspapers like 15 years back after I discovered new media publish news almost immediately as it happens.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
This interviewee is a confused man,actually makes Buhari and Kingibe look good, reinforced my view that Buhari will win the 2019 election by a landslide.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by AnanseK(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
see my next comment pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers / Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan / Dino Melaye And His Crew In Serious Praise And Worship Mood "Mother Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.