Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) (51112 Views)

President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Timewilltell3: 6:06am On Jul 05, 2018
deomelo:

And yeye countries like Ghana must go of jus30 will be comparing themselves to the giants . Who visits those shytholes like Kenya. undecided
Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Timewilltell3: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2018
abumeinben:

Xeno is for fellow blacks, regretfully and shamefully. cry

They hate blacks so much especially hard working Nigerians, because they are lazy with no literacy. Without Nigerians that country would fall into pieces in one day. All the professionals and business men there are naija. We should leave them and watch them to have us back.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
He should go to plateau and Benue where his Epp is needed.....

Not playing drums
Supported.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Awaja(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2018
See the kinda of love Nigerians are showing this man,I noticed celebrities don’t visit aso villa again unlike before.
This govt have restrained Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Ategberoson(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant rubbish.

This is why I don't do back and forth with Igbos

see this glorify human being, na everyone be ipob to u. what else do u know in your life rather than been supporting buhari incompetencies up and down just because of 30k npower salary
Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by princfred(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Macron is doing a nice one in Nigeria. He came for the people.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by abumeinben(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

SA powerhouse of what grin. You are not smart.

Choi...but I'm using a smart phone.. cry cry
Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by KitchenGadgets: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2018
kitaatita:

Buhari is competent; but he is stiff. He doesn't connect with the people.

WHAT MADE HIM COMPETENT? IN WHAT FIELD PRECISELY?
NONSENSE TALK.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by brenister10: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Macron should have known good melody doesn't come from gan gan drum. He should have opted for udu, ogene, ekwe, ichaka, enenke or ikoro. These are instruments that will give him good melodies he'll never want to forget in a hurry. Good melody that will wash away his sorrows and purify his destiny.

To put icing on the cake, if someone like Chief Morroco Emeka Maduka or Chief Osita Osadebe, Ogenwanne, Chijioke Mbanefo, Prince Nico Mbarga or Lazarus Ekwueme should give give him one of those live shows with some gulder and cow peppersoup, his life will ne'er remain the same. He will go to Paris and tell them good tales of a lifetime experience.

See them, ethnic bigot
Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by mynaijadj(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2018
You are so sick. What an amazing clapback
Auladimeji1:
Instead of crying,tell your Descendant to charter "Young shall grow bus" so that you can take him to your state in the southeast
Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by mbos: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

I’m very happy to be here with you tonight,” said Macron, addressing the cheering and whistling crowd in English.

He told reporters travelling with him: “I like Nigeria a lot. It’s an appealing country. I’ve got a lot of memories… that haven’t left me.”

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/photo-french-president-emmanuel-macron-playing-drum-nigerian-lady

Kinky president of French and Anti-Biafran and Anti-Ambazzonia
Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by deomelo: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
[s]
Ategberoson:

see this glorify human being, na everyone be ipob to u. what else do u know in your life rather than been supporting buhari incompetencies up and down just because of 30k npower salary
[/s]

Ignorant rubbish.

This is why I don't do back and forth with Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Hadiza Abubakar Wins Most Valuable Governor's Wife Award (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.