Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) (51091 Views)

President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by GistmoreNG: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2018
GistMore.com

I’m very happy to be here with you tonight,” said Macron, addressing the cheering and whistling crowd in English.

He told reporters travelling with him: “I like Nigeria a lot. It’s an appealing country. I’ve got a lot of memories… that haven’t left me.”

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/photo-french-president-emmanuel-macron-playing-drum-nigerian-lady

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by GistmoreNG: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2018
sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Abjay97(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2018
This president has already warmed the hearts of many Nigerians in a single day.. If only Buhari was this cool.. with fresh brain and competence..

280 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2018
Macron should have known good melody doesn't come from gan gan drum. He should have opted for udu, ogene, ekwe, ichaka, enenke or ikoro. These are instruments that will give him good melodies he'll never want to forget in a hurry. Good melody that will wash away his sorrows and purify his destiny.

To put icing on the cake, if someone like Chief Morroco Emeka Maduka or Chief Osita Osadebe, Ogenwanne, Chijioke Mbanefo, Prince Nico Mbarga or Lazarus Ekwueme should give give him one of those live shows with some gulder and cow peppersoup, his life will ne'er remain the same. He will go to Paris and tell them good tales of a lifetime experience.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by zombieTRACKER: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2018
He should go to plateau and Benue where his Epp is needed.....

Not playing drums

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Anigreat: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2018
shocked

Zombies can you see what a president look like, young, handsome , clean and vibrant.

Not idiotic dirty old dullard , certificate less stack illiterate, a bloody coupist/ terrorist y'all voted for to bring our dear country down.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Abjay97(m): 8:38am On Jul 04, 2018
A president that is classic, young, energetic and alive..

Still on Macron
The aim is not to look rich and powerful as Nigerians are struggling to look rich in expensive clothing.. The aim is to be rich and powerful..

Full Respect Macron.

54 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by kestolove95(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Mr macron tell Buhari to hand over to the youth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Macron should have known good melody doesn't come from gan gan drum. He should have opted for udu, ogene, ekwe, ichaka, enenke or ikoro. These are instruments that will give him good melodies he'll never want to forget in a hurry. Good melody that will wash away his sorrows and purify his destiny.
Yoruba people matter qo kill you one day

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Nbote(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2018
If only we had an Enigmatic President such as macron.. U dont have to lick his ass to show his class and simplicity...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by abumeinben(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Macron...

I'm still trying to figure out why Macron had to visit Lagos, Nigeria. I read somewhere a news of Trump advising Macron to pull outta EU for better trade deal, after the later visited the White House.

Why's Macron traveling upadan, why not South Africa?

Typing....

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by kitaatita: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Abjay97:
This president has already warmed the hearts of many Nigerians in a single day.. If only Buhari was this cool.. with fresh brain and competence..

Buhari is competent; but he is stiff. He doesn't connect with the people.

13 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by potbelly(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2018
The guy wan go feel alright for fela shrine wink

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by evy1(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2018
He was an intern at the French embassy in Nigeria over 15 years ago.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2018
kitaatita:

Buhari is competent; but he is stiff. He doesn't connect with the people.

He is stiff and He doesnt connect with the people, but he is competent ?

Has competency assumed a new definition ?

Buhari is stiff, correct.

Buhari does not connect with people, correct.

Buhari is incompetent in protecting lives and properties, leadership failure, correct.

But I love the man for keeping his promise, that monkeys and baboons will soak in blood.

23 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by akprosperblog(m): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2018
all works and no play........ is that not ara? . . . . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by mytime24(f): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2018
abumeinben:
Macron...

I'm still trying to figure out why Macron had to visit Lagos, Nigeria. I read somewhere a news of Trump advising Macron to pull outta EU for better trade deal, after the later visited the White House.

Why's Macron traveling upadan, why not South Africa?

Typing....

he shld come to south africa to do what undecided

d fear of xenophobia is d begining of safety angry

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Auladimeji1: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

To put icing on the cake, if someone like Chief Morroco Emeka Maduka or Chief Osita Osadebe, Ogenwanne, Chijioke Mbanefo, Prince Nico Mbarga or Lazarus Ekwueme should give give him one of those live shows with some gulder and cow peppersoup, his life will ne'er remain the same. He will go to Paris and tell them good tales of a lifetime experience.
Instead of crying,tell your Descendant to charter "Young shall grow bus" so that you can take him to your state in the southeast

49 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by dadebayo1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Instead of crying,tell your Descendant to charter "Young shall grow bus" so that you can take him to your state in the southeast

Chaiiii dont crack my ribs o.... grin

12 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Sistar: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
PLEASE WE NEED A HUMAN RIGHT ADVOCATE. LANDLORD ASSOCIATIONS IN LEKKI WANTS TO KILLS TENANTS.

We are Nigerians and i really dont like it when the so called rich tends to eat from the poor or middle class as the case may be. 

Please your help and assitance is needed Nairalanders.

Never believed i will come to these forum for help but i trust you Nairalanders will stand for each other.

I stay in an area that was developed individually by landlords into an estate in Lekki. 

Some stay in a duplex(rich ones), some in bungalows, some in self partioned rooms and some in cottage built with woods.

The rich ones decided to make an estate from that area and gave it a name view estate.

The "Government" they said is in charge of the street lights maintenance.

Each apartment occupied by its landlord is made to pay 50,000naira per year called levy fee.(more than 20landlords)

Each apartment is also made to pay another fee which they tag security fee of 6,000naira per month for each duplex( most are double duplex). (More than 5 in each street)

And 2,000naira per self apartment( such we have in a compound not less than 6) (about 30self apartments in the estate)

In this same estate we also pay individually PHCN and Waste and also buy tank water and of course pay house rent.

These estate also collect about 1million from land owners whom had just decided to build on its land (just like omo oni le)

I hope you are calculating how much these landlords association are making a year.

They also collect about 1million yearly from 2telecommunication mast in the estate.
And some other illicit sources they also claim to generate money for the estate.

They claim they pay the security guards at the estate gate and also Mobile Police.( i wonder what a mobile police is doing in an with about 160apartments and less than 3,000 Nigerians living in it )

We have about over 20streets with not less than 8houses in the estate. (Please do the maths and you will be alarmed how much the so called association makes in a year)

Now the point here is the poor and middle class like me living in a self contained with other tenants runinng to make a living as early as 6am was stopped from going to work this morning today 4th July 2018. 

In which we have landlords who have been living here for the past 15years or more who have refused to pay these bills and they were let go by these associations. (Because they know the origin of the estate.

Is it a crime to be a Nigerian. We hustle day and night to get food on the table. This i call extortion an illicit act that needs to be taken up. 

BY MY CALCULATION THESE LANDLORD ASSOCIATIONS MAKES MORE THAN 5 MILLION NAIRA IN A YEAR. (From most especially we the middle class)

Please help us and come to our aid. its the era of social media where we can speak our mind and pour out the pains and sufferings we encounter from our own citizens.

These load is too heavy heavy.

These handship we can no longer endure anymore.
Someone needs to speak before these association sends us out or force us into illegal act inorder to pay them these ransom.

The handship in Nigeria is enough.

Please these needs to get to the Press the Government

Nairalanders i seriously need your advice on how to go about these and how you can be of help.

As you can see these is not Government suffering us. Its Us killing each other.(in.which one of the memeber of the landlord association is a pastor in MFM)

Thanks 

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by LabUdegbe(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Zombies can you see what a president look like, young, handsome , clean and vibrant.

Not idiotic dirty old dullard , certificate less stack illiterate, a bloody coupist/ terrorist y'all voted for to bring our dear country down.
Broz.. Take it easy..

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by abumeinben(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
mytime24:
he shld come to south africa to do what undecided

d fear of xenophobia is d begining of safety angry

On business visit. It's always been Nigeria vs South Africa as economic powerhouse of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Sirjamo: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

He is better than ojukwu who looked like a gorilla

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Nwaikuku2(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Such a humble man, we need this kind of person as our president

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by ashjay001(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Visiting d shrine now, na achievement? Shrine wey parents dey curse their kids, wey go there undecided

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by kocvalour(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abjay97:

Buhari is a failure that must be avoided by all

never again shall Nigeria be governed by Apc

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by DoTheNeedful: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

All I see is inferiority complex.

Come to think of it, there seem to be a relationship between tribalism and inferiority complex.

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Maket: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Display of simple lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
We are lost smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS / I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.