Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,845 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Why I Am Supporting Buhari, Tinubu – Wasiu Ayinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Supporting Buhari, Tinubu – Wasiu Ayinde (298 Views)

Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Supporting Buhari, Tinubu – Wasiu Ayinde by Vitalnews9ja: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Popular Fuji star, Wasiu Ayinde, popularly called K1 de Ultimate, has said he is supporting President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection bid because he is fighting a group of Nigerians he described as ‘cabal’.

K1, who sparked reactions on social media sometime last week after he visited the President in Abuja, insisted that Buhari gained his support because of his courage to fight ‘Cabals’ hindering the progress of the nation.

He told Punch, “I support President Buhari and want to carry it on my head because this is the first time we see a person coming twice to fight the cabal that refuses to let this country move forward. The cabal that refuses to let the people of this nation making good of the nation for themselves and for other generations to come.

Read more https://www.vitalnews.com.ng/2018/07/why-i-am-supporting-buhari-tinubu-wasiu.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

SOWORE Presidential Goal Improving $55,936 Raised By 681 People In 3 Months / Killings: Give Army, Police All Money In CBN, FG Can’t Tackle Insecurity – Ekwer / IGP Vows To Bring Killers Of Seven Policemen In Abuja To Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.