Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria (1398 Views)

Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / BREAKING: Ambode Allegedly Abscond From Arrest,spotted Somewhere Outside Nigeria / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by redsquare(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2018
What is wrong with us in this country? Some calamities that befall us as a nation are somehow caused by us. What do we call this now? A filling station and a hospital sharing the same premises. This is a disaster waiting to happen. If it happens now, we will start blaming the devil. I weep for Naija. cry cry cry

Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by gentle136(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2018
You don't have to b surprise

This is Nigeria where everything is possible.
Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2018
walahi, naija no fit better grin grin grin
i just french embassy pity my case and give me schengen.

AM OUT.
PARIS LOADING................................................
Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by redsquare(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
walahi, naija no fit better grin grin grin
i just french embassy pity my case and give me schengen.

AM OUT.
PARIS LOADING................................................

My brother I go follow you join body. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by crispus09(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2018
that's is new trend now but since there is no law against such thing we will continue putting ourselves at risk

1 Like

Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by Tarzan360(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Too risky
Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by MONITZ: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2018
The structure is not even straight,it's slanty which is a disaster on its own then coupled with that filling station it becomes double jeopardy or double wahala for dead body... I don't know what the regulating bodies re even doing,then when it happens Nigerians will start the usual binding and casting out of demons,who even did this to us a country sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by redsquare(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2018
MONITZ:
The structure is not even straight,it's slanty which is a disaster on its own then coupled with that filling station it becomes double jeopardy or double wahala for dead body... I don't know what the regulating bodies re even doing,then when it happens Nigerians will start the usual binding and casting out of demons,who even did this to us a country sef?

Exactly. I noticed the building is somehow tilting to the right. Just like you asked, what are the regulatory bodies doing? angry angry angry
Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by akprosperblog(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2018
I thought there's a body that check things like this before giving filling station � approval.
Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by mytime24(f): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is Zoo naija 4U

1 Like

Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by BuhariNaWah: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hhhhmmmmm NGOZI weds CHIBUZOR grin

In DonJazzy's voice.. .. *Na collabo o

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by redsquare(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
BuhariNaWah:

Badt guy. grin
Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by BuhariNaWah: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
redsquare:

Badt guy. grin

Lol.... But na true na!
Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by cjrane: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
BuhariNaWah:

In DonJazzy's voice.. .. *Na collabo o

You know thats why Op took that picture right?
Re: See What Was Spotted Somewhere In Nigeria by somehow: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2018
And a sane person sat down to draw such a plan and other sane people agreed and paid for such a plan?

These people are supposed to be educated with degrees everywhere?

Majority of Nigerians are mad.

Confirmed!

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Paid 700 Million Dollars To Malaysia To Kill Shiites, They Refused / Christians Are Happy With You, You Have Our Support, CAN Tells Buhari / Apc Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them - Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.