Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Much Will You Be Willing To Pay For Your Dream Kitchen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will You Be Willing To Pay For Your Dream Kitchen (570 Views)

You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. / Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? / Have Your Dream Kitchen Built For You In 4 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will You Be Willing To Pay For Your Dream Kitchen by MITNEXUS: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2010
hi friends,

am doing a market survey for custom kitchen designs. how much will you be willing to pay for your dream Kitchen?

please help me fill this online survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JK7KM28

you can click on this link or copy the link and paste in on the address bar and press enter, it will take you straight to the survey page. Then complete the form and press done, and that is it.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Need Extractor Fan Ugently / Between Gov.saraki And Goodluck Jonathan / "can You Link Me Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.