Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) (52751 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? / Ambode's Gifts To Vulcanizers Are Springing Up All Over Lagos (PHOTOS) / Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by olexjay(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol, dashboard indeed
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Baroba(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Danfos were meant as camping vans back in the late 60s, as usual Naija turned into sumthin else..My people sef
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by BabaRamota1980: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Autojosh,
Danfo in Nigeria operae on VDR! grin

VFR - Visual Flight Rules
When pilots fly visually without aid of flight instruments.

VDR - Visual Drive Rules
When Nigerian drivers operate their vehicles without aid of dashboard instruments.
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by kunletiwo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
You try o! So tai you took pictures of all these..
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Pilopher: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamPlato:

I Have Always Wondered what A New Danfo looks Like. Which Company Owns That Bus?
my brother words can't b use to describe ur st....
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
SaintHilary:
grin
We Nigerians can manage sumtin like mad!!

7 Shares

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by okwabayi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Without indicators how do they know when fuel is low? I'm surprised they are allowed to plow the road without their emergency light button functioning. I guess without a functioning dashboard the drivers can get a huge discount for a bus.
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by olutizzy: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by okwabayi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
SaintHilary:
grin We Nigerians can manage sumtin like mad!!
It's our culture. Things hardly spoil for us, we always manage to patch them up.
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Whino(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow finally... Been so curious as how it looks originally
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by emperorblog(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Contact me for yoyr professional web design and article written
check my signature for contact
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Imustreturn(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kmartt:

I dey tell you bro. From Iyana Ipaja to Oshodi now na hell ooooo. I jst pray they finish the construction work on time oooooo. Everyday now, work no dey sweet me to go at all
I wan pass there now self fear dey catch me oo
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by sunnery247(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Danfo rufian..
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by theunnamed: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

Biko what camera did you use to take these photos?
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Apipia: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamPlato:

I Have Always Wondered what A New Danfo looks Like. Which Company Owns That Bus?
Volkswagen
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by sykeng(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
oga op the hustle is real, maintaining a commercial vehicle is not beans oooo, there are some private vehicles that look worse than a commercial, people just attribute anything bad to our commercial drivers, especially driving wrecklessly, the day I used my car to do small hustling, it was that day I started giving those commercial some accolades. Twaleeeee to all the good drivers on Naija roads especially the decent commercials, not all those naive private drivers ashamed to put learner because they want to belong, mostly those G guys.
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by cenaman(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamPlato:

since i was born and now i am getting old i have seen a new danfo! my brother have u seen.......?
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Obdk: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Imustreturn:
If u enter that bus from iyana paja or egbeda to oshodi ehh.. Nah wahala oo.. Now way be say them dey work road chai .

All ur body nah pain go full am before u come down from the bus..

Modified:: I dey go Ikeja along now see the one I enter grin

Traffic for dat ur route na die. I no go wish am on my enemy..

Lagos life dey one kind. How person go enter bike with man wey u no kno from ikeja along reach iyana ipaja
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:16am On Jul 05, 2018
See the funny one I boarded today

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by iamuye(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2018
gurnam:

They often runs out of fuel with full passengers in the middle of the road and you will see the conductor dashing towards the nearest petrol station clutching a 5 liters plastic container.

yeah very true but it's not a regular thing compared to the total number of danfos on the road.
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Mekailo(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Bros,wat we lack in nigeria is proper maintenance,Nid i remind you,this buses were purchased with most of those safety parameters working,but with time improper maintenance from drivers and illiterate mechanics rendered the vehicles as you see them today.The mechanics are d ones who remove most gauges and attach wire or somtin else,d engine is still brand new for dem,u cn ask my Fire wo brodas dey ll tell u mre abt vehicle pimping
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by gurnam: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2018
iamuye:

yeah very true but it's not a regular thing compared to the total number of danfos on the road.

Any danfo in Lagos would have experienced such situation in it lifetime grin
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Imustreturn(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Obdk:

Traffic for dat ur route na die. I no go wish am on my enemy..

Lagos life dey one kind. How person go enter bike with man wey u no kno from ikeja along reach iyana ipaja
my brother ehh I no no wetin to talk ooo.. I GATS leave house by 5 30 to reach island because transport by 5 30 and 6 am nah 200 naira.. After 6 am na 300 to oshodi!! Wch kind life be this nah
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Imustreturn(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin
Badb0y4lyf:
See the funny one I boarded today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Cheap Cars Cost Less Than An Iphone X / Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.