Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? (3330 Views)

Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics) / Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why do most Nigerians keep Koboko on the dashboard of their car?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by TONY042(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
To help cure some people from their madness. Lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by DispatcherLagos: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have been wanting to ask this question for a while now

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lol
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I have been wanting to ask this question for a while now

Now answer it
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by Moh247: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factory reset for humans

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by DispatcherLagos: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
essentialone:

Now answer it
Lol.... maybe it's a criterion that has to be met before driver's license could be given

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by 9gerian: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
To inspire a sober attitude amongst other vigilant road users.

essentialone:

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
bastardsafiu:
is that why you raped your nephew

He raped his nephew? I don't understand
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Lol.... maybe it's a criterion that has to be met before driver's license could be given

Are Nigerians animals to be flogged with Koboko?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Some persons carry pistols in their cars. Be careful who you flog with your Koboko. If you flog Me, I will bring out a pistol and blast off your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by DispatcherLagos: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
essentialone:

Are Nigerians animals to be flogged with Koboko?
No we are not animals.... animals deserve some respect please don't compare them to Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
essentialone:

They copied it from military personnels.
In Kaduna state, you'll see some cars with NDA logo, Army logo etc hanging on that mirror in the car.
Its all to put fear on other road users

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by Evilsister: 2:13am On Jun 30, 2022
if anybody try nonsense. wipe them for neck
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by an0daGuy: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2022
It’s simply to beautify the dashboard and flog mad men out of the road whenever they mistakenly wander into it undecided

essentialone:

He raped his nephew? I don't understand

I’m telling you :' it’s a very terrible thing what happened to that guys poor nephew sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by Healthrelatedjo: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Try nonsense with me o,I will collect the koboko from u and use it to wipe madness out of ur linage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by Elsueno: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin

Only put it if u are a police man, soldier, paramilitary personal or u have a strong face plus hand to use it... otherwise, someone go use Ur own koboko to flog d shyt out of u grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Try nonsense with me o,I will collect the koboko from u and use it to wipe madness out of ur linage.

we are fowls of the same feathers and colour.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2022
Elsueno:
grin

Only put it if u are a police man, soldier, paramilitary personal or u have a strong face plus hand to use it... otherwise, someone go use Ur own koboko to flog d shyt out of u grin

Vawulence. Mad ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by Udemzy05: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2022
essentialone:
Some persons carry pistols in their cars. Be careful who you flog with your Koboko. If you flog Me, I will bring out a pistol and blast off your head.

I hope you have a license for that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Udemzy05:

I hope you have a license for that?

yeah I do

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by Ogbodavies(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
many r mad in naija n all r roaming... brain formatting WHIPS
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 5:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Ogbodavies:
many r mad in naija n all r roaming... brain formatting WHIPS

Lol
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by nymphomaniac(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tinted glass.

Koboko

NDA Sticker

80% of the time, the driver will not be stopped.

It is what it is.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 1:27am On Sep 17, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Tinted glass.

Koboko

NDA Sticker

It is what it is.

thats true
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by Balistic4: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Tinted glass.

Koboko

NDA Sticker

It is what it is.
That tinted glass should come with some caveat. It works when the car is exotic. I get stopped in all checking points when I'm traveling though I no dey fear cause my papers are complete and intact
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by WycliffeSMB(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pls Where can I get the Koboko?...

I want to buy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2022
WycliffeSMB:
Pls Where can I get the Koboko?...

I want to buy

You too wan flog people?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Advise On Kind Of Engine Oil To Use In Servicing Hyundai Elantra / Infinity G35 / Help My Engine Oil Pump Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.