Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) (47279 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reply To Desmond Elliot After Desmond Call For Foreign Movie Ban / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Nollyzonenews: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2019
Yesterday we reported that Nollywood Actor turned politician, Desmond Elliot commissioned a Public Toilet for his constituency in Surulere.

But Nigerians took to their twitter pages to react to News exposing how much the toilet worth and also calling him out.

See tweet below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/nigerians-comes-for-desmond-elliot-after-commissioning-200k-public-toilet/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Nollyzonenews: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by GistMore: 6:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by tyson98: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Lol people go sha want to tag someone bad ,children of hate

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Elvixbeatz(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2019
These ppl are mad u are complaining of toilet ..what of my state dey shared food flask as part of constituency empowerment project nko!!!!!!!!!

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Goodcare(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Na wa ooh

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR REPAIRS AND INSTALLATION OF YOUR
CCTV CONFIGURATION ON MOBILE PHONE
INVERTERS +234.706.674.4318

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by hisgrace090: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2019
The day Nigerians will drop selfishness the nation will rise.

As of today everybody is looking for what to pocket.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Prettyvicc: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by daddytime(m): 7:16am On Feb 22, 2019
We the youths are the ones to collect the balance money to sell Nigeria off or finally hammer the last nail on it's coffin.

Our past and present agbalagba leaders have priced and collected part payment. ..

It is the honest truth....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by iamsea(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Some peeps talk without reasoning.. How can a toilet with borehole facility and w.c in lagos be built with 200k?.. When it's not a pit laterine..

61 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2019
In other news......

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by crownwealth: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Useless project from a young rogue in APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by iceboy4752(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Someone said: "Hope he pooped in the toilet as part of the commissioning."

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by ArmaniUhuru: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2019
One single toilet in a Yoruba constituency?

This toilet go full even before their House of Assembly election next 2 weeks.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2019
Just the tank stand and the rubber tank on top should be worth N200,000.

The total construction work you are seeing there if it has a borehole and sumo pump should worth a minimum of One million naira.

But I think that is a donation from another body.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by cenotity: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Secure your financial security today with WealthBuilders.

WEALTHBUILDERS-CREATING WEALTH AND AND OPPORTUNITIES SINCE 2017. ENTER BELOW
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by three: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2019

The APC appears to have a deleterious effect on people. (this is assuming that Desmond has not personally slacked).

This toilet is small.

Did anyone watch his 2017 TV series?

Taking us back to Glamour Girls days.... sad

APC is mentally, structurally and ideologically retardant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by flyca: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Very shameful. When I opened the thread yesterday, first few pictures and I just quickly clicked “Back”.

And he was sheepishly smiling and cutting Ribbon. Ribbon for toilet! SMH. Will Desond Elliot use that toilet himself?

Is this the type of toilet he sees when he goes snapping around abroad to take ”vacation” pictures?

We are shouting:
Hand over power to younger generation.
Hand over power to younger generation.
See them young generation!

I don't care how much the construction is. What I know is that the toilet is far below standard to be celebrated.

Banky W is warming up now. Trust me, he won't be any better. He is already telling a lot of lies and sob-stories just to win the seat. Nothing different. All they are after is the money. Big shame!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by islandmoon: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2019
which one have they commissioned ? they are opposition gang trying to discredit him
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by uchey90: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2019
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE ICTTRAINING OF A LIFETIME– GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019 AND WITHIN 4 WEEKS

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Tuesday, 26th of February, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by Sweetcollins: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Funny
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Pdp doesn’t do any better. The fact is both parties have poor ideas/project in their constituencies.
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by yesloaded: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Nigerians Blast Desmond Elliot After Commissioning 200k Public Toilet (Pics) by stanliwise(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2019
tyson98:
Lol people go sha want to tag someone bad ,children of hate
when last did you see anyone commission a toilet? The decadence of infrastructures in Nigeria is beyond be careful and here is someone commissioning toilet... SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi / Reekado Banks Slams DJ Xclusive: "You Messed Up Big Time Bro" (See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.