Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Abiola U. Williams Is A Fraudster!!! Nigerians Should Beware Of Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abiola U. Williams Is A Fraudster!!! Nigerians Should Beware Of Him (354 Views)

How A Fraudster Named "Kel Armstrong" Duped People Of Over 15 Million In Ebonyi / Don Williams Is Dead!!! Rip Don Williams / Don Williams Is Dead!!! Rip Don Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abiola U. Williams Is A Fraudster!!! Nigerians Should Beware Of Him by sawgeeh07: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2018
I've just be defrauded of 30k by one Mr Abiola Uglegbe Williams (Esanbor).....who claimed to be a travel agent....my desperation led me to be deceived by him. He posted on his facebook page: Abiola U. Williams that he has "Canadian job package".....after much discussion on whatsApp, he persuaded me to pay biometric fee into his account domiciled with First Bank of Nigeria Ltd, with account details: Account name. Esanbor Williams U. Account number 3013356373 First Bank, I complained to him that the money was meant to be paid to and can also be done on the day of biometric at d VSF Global Services office, He also lied that, my own bio-metric will be done at the Canadian Embassy, which I tried to fight, but he said "do you want to teach me my job"......Before then, he said, the bio-metric has already been slated for Monday 4th June, 2018, that I should make my payment on Friday unfailingly, which I did. Immediately I made the transfer, I chatted him to reconfirm the appointment, he said, I should wait till Saturday to get back to me......then I came back to my senses that this dude has defrauded me.............So on Saturday, 2nd June, 2018.....he sent me an email with the following rubbish

"MR

WE ARE SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE, WE HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO LINK OUT YOUR BIOMETRIC YET. THERE IS A NEW UPDATE IT CALLED ( T. A. F.) AND YOUR BIOMETRIC HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED. YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE TICKET ASSURANCE FEE (T. A. F) COST 27,000 NARIA YOUR BIOMETRIC RECEIPT IS IN OTHER. WE ARE SORRY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

AND IF YOU INSIST NOT TO CONTINUE WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS, WE WOULD KINDLY REFUND YOUR MONEY.

He came up again with "Ticket Assurance Fee" this got me made.....what's TAF?

I ran to the internet to confirm what is "Ticket Assurance Fee" There's nothing like that. Then I asked him to refund my money, but to my total dismay, he blocked me on his facebook: Abiola U. Williams and other facebook account: Esanbor Williams, and whatsApp number: 08155733141, mobile number: 08118185200.

I want First Bank of Nigeria Ltd @firstbanknigeria @FirstBankngr to put PND (Post No Debit) on his account "Esanbor Williams U. Account number 3013356373" and all other banks to do same coz he's a fraudster.

I want the whole world to know who you truly are: "Big Fraudster"

(1) (Reply)

Englan All The Way / Don't Be A Victim Let's Guide You On Various Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / See The Unarguable Achievements Of President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.