Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) (34317 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by 1miccza: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
fallout87:
That's the problem with Nigeria.

You people post things like this not knowing how shameful it is you think this is something remarkable. Everywhere else this is the least of expectations, in corrupt Nigeria it is heralded and people snap photos! lipsrsealed

You forgot to add that posting things like this gives actual room for the politicians to think they have succeeded in swinging the thinking of the masses to their warped aims and makes us to look foolish before others from other parts of the world.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by CHARLOE(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Don't think its for free. I will categorically tell you that guy will not go free without
Dropping money.
I can confirm to u its free, c d emergency number 112, on d vehicle, showing its part of d free emergency response unit (lasema respone unit) created n funded by d Lagos state govt.

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Hibiscuss(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
RRS is the only working unit of the Police Force. People commend them everyday. Even on twitter, people has direct access to their Boss, Tunji Dish.

Kudos to them.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by oomar(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
undecided
Sprumbabafather:
If the Nigpolice pulls out treatment kits to attend to me, I will run away.

They are never well trained and might infect my blood with virus.
They may arrest me later for being in an accident scene, bail is about N20k
They may steal my wallet and phones
you are not good of your self thats why. tongue
Sprumbabafather:

you are not good of your self thats why.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by abbeyty(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hope they are not going to charge him later for the treatment
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by funsho4man(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
emekabros2:
From a Facebook user

'For those of us who have lost hope (and faith?) In the Nigerian Police Force and think nothing good can ever come out of them, I have a very pleasant surprise for you.

I was minding my business somewhere around CMS Bus Stop on Lagos Island this afternoon and witnessed an incident I just had to capture on camera and share here.

Apparently, there had been a minor accident minutes before between two commercial cycles...a Tricycle (Keke NAPEP) and a Motorcycle (OKADA).

Lo and behold, the Mobile Policemen on duty nearby rushed to the scene, not to demand for bribe, but to give First Aid treatment to a victim of the accident.complete with their own First Aid Kit'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-what-policemen-did-to-accident.html
anyway Naija go be not all this i think ......
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Suko110(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Very true for black and black police or SARS their masters. But for mobile police men, there is still hope for the nation. You hardly see dem misbehave
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Dolapoajanaku: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nice one my brother one love Nigeria cool cool embarassed kiss grin

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by funmmy01: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is wonderful, see my cousin standing. kudos
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by funmmy01: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
See my cousin standing, they tried o, they are improving. kudos to them. One love keep us together.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by bashir1451(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
fallout87:
That's the problem with Nigeria.

You people post things like this not knowing how shameful it is you think this is something remarkable. Everywhere else this is the least of expectations, in corrupt Nigeria it is heralded and people snap photos! lipsrsealed

How much do they pay them their at EVERY WHERE ELSE? What gadgets do they give them their also?

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by kingsman66(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
they guy self the fear police fit arrest him after treatment, on one count charge.......
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Lawalemi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
It's with the same force they'll brutalize him later
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
All for show
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by turkish(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lagos RRS is steady making a case for state Police. those guys are on their own level. No SARs unprofessionalism from them. correct guys.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by hokafor(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Police trained as a paramedic not bad. Lol

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by hokafor(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Police trained as a paramedic not bad.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by greatermax77(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
kennygee:
Only a few of them have sense.

Most only have coconut water inside their brain.

Coconut water sweet sef, na tobacco powder dey most of their brain.

Most you people amaze me much. It shows many Nigerians do not do research, the Nigeria Police is one the best in the world. But their problems down is, Nigerians are barbaric & are craving to have a civilized police, is not possible

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Mikkylounge: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

We know there are corrupt policemen but that doesn't mean they aren't well trained. You guys should take it easy so you don't develop sickness in your body from your thoughts which affect the way/things you say. Nigeria is in a bad place right now but hope is far from lost. Good afternoon

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by lonelydora: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Seconded
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by SexytorresE(f): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

ahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by soliddust2020: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
RRS is a true working and organised unit. Kudos to the professional officers among them.

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by mamaa88(f): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
It will never change me still hating police force,the worst and stupid force so far in Nigeria
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by chinedu234(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kudos to this very gallant officer. What people do not know is that gallantry is not just about firearms. This act of quickly coming up with first aid is gallantry and highly commendable.

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by shullamite: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lagos is a country inside Nigeria. FG need to go to Lagos to learn how to govern Nigeria. Lagos state has really gone very sophisticated. I hail all the past governors and the present one for their continuity of governance.

1 Like

Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Centurion04: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
This can only happen in Lagos! grin grin
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Rhea(f): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
emekabros2:
From a Facebook user

'For those of us who have lost hope (and faith?) In the Nigerian Police Force and think nothing good can ever come out of them, I have a very pleasant surprise for you.

I was minding my business somewhere around CMS Bus Stop on Lagos Island this afternoon and witnessed an incident I just had to capture on camera and share here.

Apparently, there had been a minor accident minutes before between two commercial cycles...a Tricycle (Keke NAPEP) and a Motorcycle (OKADA).

Lo and behold, the Mobile Policemen on duty nearby rushed to the scene, not to demand for bribe, but to give First Aid treatment to a victim of the accident.complete with their own First Aid Kit'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-what-policemen-did-to-accident.html

This is quite shocking coming from the Nigerian police. shocked shocked shocked
No bribe. No arrest. First aid!! shocked shocked
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by vulpeslopez(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

if U see 9ja police @ night and they ask u to come that they want to talk to U,just know that U r in trouble already.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Its cretins like you who would slavishly lick white asses and even beg for more.

learn to be patriotic
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
wow, that's nice, they are trying to redeem their good image.
Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by Sprumbabafather: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Its cretins like you who would slavishly lick white asses and even beg for more.

learn to be patriotic

The only thing worse that an accident is being rescued by Nigpolice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? / SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.