Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) (44163 Views)

Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State / Why Is 9 Always In Bad places ?(see Photo) / Nigerian Man Cries Out After Seeing This School In Edo State In A Bad Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by educhigo: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
boko haram camp buhari self
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by toye440: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
batstan:

Stop spreading your ignorance!
ur brain needs overhauling, too much relaxer in it.
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

KILODE SEE ME SEE WAHALA
IS YOUR BRAIN PAINING YOU?

You should direct that question to your father that fail to use condom.

I still dont know how you people reason. The poorest state in this country is an Islamic state, you people never open your mouth to criticize Islam or imam for it but when it come to political matter in a state you start draging Christianity into it. I guess you people forget that 80% of public school(both primary and secondary) in Nigeria was once a missionary school before your government collect it from the church. Smh
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by DTaj: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jokerman:
And what is BMC (the lovers of Nigeria) doing about this??

You were wrong. Taraba is a PDP state- it has always had PDP Governors (including the recently jailed, so-called Reverend Jolly Nyame) since 1999...

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

So They should now start building school road and houses for you because they are pastor right?
So funny
most schools and hospitals u see in ur area wasn't built by the government, they were built by the church..by the early missionaries. Is that funny too?

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by puccyforker: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
[s]
PassingShot:
Hypocrisy is when you know that shanties like this adorn almost every village in Nigeria (including your village) and you come online to pretend it's not so in your own father's village.
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Roger3D:
Im sure you are one of those fake Nigerian Christians Im talking about

Thank you, original Nigeria Mumuslim, that think because 4 out of thousands of pastors in Nigeria have jet so the remaining pastors too are rich in wealth. Smh
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

I still dont know how you people reason. The poorest state in this country is an Islamic state, you people never open your mouth to criticize Islam or imam for it but when it come to political matter in a state you start draging Christianity into it. I guess you people forget that 80% of public school(both primary and secondary) in Nigeria was once a missionary school before your government collect it from the church. Smh

HMMMMMMM

PLEASE DID YOU GO NORMAL SCHOOL ABI NIGHT SCHOOL
AS AN ECONOMIC EXPERT TELL US THE RELATIVITY OF YOUR WEALTH ASSUMPTION AND RELIGION
WHERE THEN WILL YOU PLACE DANGOTE
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ARE YOU SURE YOU OUT OF THE POVERTY SCALE IF YES. THEN
PLEASE SAY NO TO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Jorkpast(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
guuudy87:
If you get money and ur people no see food chop then you're a poor man
Theoretically right?
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by IMASTEX: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
horsepower101:
They are training the future president of Nigeria there.

The future head of the army and police is also being trained there.

God bless quota system one Nigeria.
Hmm! Nigeria is on a long walk to freedom!
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
talk2percy:
most schools and hospitals u see in ur area wasn't built by the government, they were built by the church..by the early missionaries. Is that funny too?

ANY your brain didn't tell you that, there is nothing like Government during the time of Early Missionary right?

Wait if i may ask what is the duty of your so called Government self? Because last i check majority of those teachers that teaches in those rural area are either pastor or been paid by church. Go to any helmet area in north to confirm it. Smh
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
@Gotv, repent and surrender your life to JESUS CHRIST before it is too late shocked
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
SINCERELY THIS ONE DEY OK, THE ONE IN MY STATE BORNO WORST PASS THIS
sharrap u aren't from borno,u are from potopoto
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Do we have governor in that state at all
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Viking007:
You now attack Christians and Christianity at any given opportunity?
don't mind that Muslim modafucker pretending to be a Christian he ain't.. I have been observing him.

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by ItzBIM(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Automatic3444:
politics has blinded nigerians

Religion
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Lomprico2: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jokerman:

They will say its fake news, that d pic is photoshoped.

Soul-less idiots.
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
cry cry cry cry
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by IgboBasthard: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
guuudy87:
If you get money and ur people no see food chop then you're a poor man

Na lie be this nonsense ooooo! Go and find your own food!
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by KingH: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bad government
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
emekabros2:
A primary school located in Lau Local Government Area of Taraba State where leaders of tomorrow are trained.Shame!Shame!Shame!

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-condition-of-primary-school-in.html

Isn't this the same state where a golf course is being built,??
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by D1zion: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is how Christ will be ashamed of you on the last day. Rubbish you, listen to yourself talking. Is your type that sale their fellow brothers and sisters to the other side cos of earthly things. Go & join the other religion. You're a disgraced to Christiandom.go & convert.
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by faithfavour: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Where are the pupils?
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by qintus: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
THE COST OF THE SIGN POST CAN EVEN MAKE A BETTER BUILDING FOR THE SCHOOL
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jokerman:
Taraba is pdp mr wailer
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by mansamusa08(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=NASTYNASOSO post=69079193]

HMMMMMMM

HE IS SAYING THE TRUTH
THE STATE IS A CHRISTIAN STATE
THE GOVERNOR IS A CHRISTIAN
THE SENATOR OF THAT REGION IS A CHRISTIAN
THE LOCAL GOVT CHAIRMAN IS A CHRISTIAN
THE COUNCILOR IS A CHRISTIAN
THE HEADMASTER IS A CHRISTIAN
THE TEACHER IS A CHRISTIAN [/quo

Next time TY Danjuma and Darius Ishaku will blame Fulani and Caliphate for the state's Misfortunes.
The past Governor from the same state bought private Jet for himself.

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Viking007:
You now attack Christians and Christianity at any given opportunity?
his not a christain but a muslim, trust that, that his putting up and many of his henious muslim type put up here is wat u wld called, diguised contempt of deciept..but they only decieve dem selves

1 Like

Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=mansamusa08 post=69083601][/quote

HMMMMMMM

THE TRUTH WILL SURELY PREVAIL
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by mansamusa08(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
toye440:

Na ur type Jesus dey call hypocrite. Sometimes wen i read ppl like this on NL, i just wish dey compartmentalise NL, wre u hv ninnies and matured minds in separate rooms. Everything pastors everything church, in fact wch religion has done more for education like Christianity, most of the educated allakuberians today attended missionary schools, they got good education by d grace of church and converted the missionary schools to wat it is today.
Every constituency hv a representative in d NASS did u care to ask what he has bin doing with d allocations given to him, what about d LG chairman how hv they helped? Yet an hypocrite ships d blame on pastors, did u elect pastors is their primary responsibility to provide basic amenities, and if church provides it wat becomes of d allocation given to our politicians.
Pls know this until we restructure Nigeria is a fraud.

We only need to restructure our mind and attitude and stop deceiving our selves.
The community was represented by people of the same faith and probably the same ethnic group from LG to state and senate. If they can not develop their state what restructuring do you need?
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by mansamusa08(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Muslims were already literate before missionaries arrived Nigeria. If you doubt, check Nigerian currency or Nigerian Army logo.
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
mansamusa08:

Muslims were already literate before missionaries arrived Nigeria. If you doubt, check Nigerian currency or Nigerian Army logo.

Who is this one, and what are you saying?

I guess you should check the time early missionary come to Nigeria and compare it to the time your naira and your army logo was design.

Smh your Islam add nothing to the education system of Nigeria. Shame.
Re: Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
I am saying this here and now that 60% of the issues we are facing in this country is plotted by PDP just to frustrate this government and garner support for ignorant Nigerians.
See, let me tell you something, I can never support evil. Buhari has been wrong on many issues but no one is prefer naaa.
As much as I hate OBJ, I rather support his third force that to support 'Satan's own party' PDP. Paid PDP supporters like salamrushdie,lzaa, zombiepunisher/zombiehunter here on the this forum have somewhat succeeded in deceiving gullible people but they can never deceive me.
One PDP mad man even admitted that they "used" to kill people.
And people here will still beat their chest for them.
Sad.
It is the same thing Apc was doing before they took power

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory / Killings: FG Warns Parents Against Sending Their Children To Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.