Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director (1455 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Atiku Will Liberate Nigeria If Elected, Says Titi Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by Omooba77: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Samunique:
Pls how much were u paid to roam nairaland as an impostor to vomit all this trash

U are just a shameless fellow !!!

Spit on your hypocrisy!!!! undecided

The funny thing is that he is youth being paid 30k or so, forgeting his children future.
Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Terrorist organization must support one of their own.

Modified:
That 6th person that commented on this thread is not a Christian as he claims, he's a terrorist, he belongs to the class of these pictures I attached below.
Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by phase1: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
These muric guys should just apply to INEC as a political party or even coalesce into APC and stop disturbing our ears with their sycophantic noise.
Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Omooba77:

I have been to UAE and I wonder why will make lives difficult for ourselves in the name of religion. God will help us.
It is just a big surprise to me bro.
Religion and tribal war in Nigeria is alarming
Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by Omooba77: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
post=69083705:

It is just a big surprise to me bro.
Religion and tribal war in Nigeria is alarming

Hatred for one another is growing by the day; nothing is being done to arrest it.
Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Omooba77:

Hatred for one another is growing by the day; nothing is being done to arrest it.
Those two things are actually what the politician use to achieve their bad aims in the nation
And the gullible masses fell for it
Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by Omooba77: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
post=69083878:

Those two things are actually what the politician use to achieve their bad aims in the nation
And the gullible masses fell for it

The youth are too gullible; if only they know what they are trading their future for.
These Profs shouting has most of their children abroad and will run away if war breaks out.

1 Like

Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by ticon4life(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
[url][/url]
Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by Omooba77: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
What we all sow we shall all reap
Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by Omooba77: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Religion is part of our bane; we see development through different eyes; some want education, others want to be loafering...
Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by Christistruth00: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians and our leaders needs to learn alot from the muslims and MURIC in particular. Instead of heating up the polity with hate speeches like we Christians and our irresponsible preachers do, MURIC will rather fight for the interest of Muslims and speak truth to power. I do not regret been a Christian, but I'm only ashamed of the fact that we Christians keeps crying wolf when there is none instead of supporting the government like Muslims and their clerics do.
Christians can never support the mass slaughter of Christians or anyone else.

1 Like

Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians and our leaders needs to learn alot from the muslims and MURIC in particular. Instead of heating up the polity with hate speeches like we Christians and our irresponsible preachers do, MURIC will rather fight for the interest of Muslims and speak truth to power. I do not regret been a Christian, but I'm only ashamed of the fact that we Christians keeps crying wolf when there is none instead of supporting the government like Muslims and their clerics do.
You are a Muslim...we can see through your lies.

1 Like

Re: It’s In Nigeria’s Best Interest For Buhari To Be Re-elected, Says MURIC Director by Omooba77: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Christistruth00:

Christians can never support the mass slaughter of Christians or anyone else.

Very True !

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are NNPC Staff Will You Vote Atiku? / Godfatherism: We’re Waiting For You In Lagos, APC Chairman Tells El-Rufai / SEE FULL LIST: Fashola, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Make Ministerial List As Buhari Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.