Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) (55049 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
matson:

Been giving the Easy E look a long time
Hmmm.. I hope he knows how Easy E ended?
Re: Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) by geronimoedeh1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Agadsman post=69082748]I learnt celebrities don't repeat clothes so what happens to their clothes after they must have worn it ones. Do they give it to charity of what?[/uquote]

They repeat clothes but it's not obvious because they only share it once on social media.
Re: Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) by Greizman: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
warrant:
Looks so much like Easy-E
Bros na indomie generation full nairaland. They don't know eazy E
Re: Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Agadsman:
I learnt celebrities don't repeat clothes so what happens to their clothes after they must have worn it ones. Do they give it to charity of what?
slimcase did
Re: Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) by Dreydoe(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
If you are a Guy & already mid 20's and you don't have money... People will piss all over you, u basically won't be allowed to make decision's and choices for yourself. Even FAM will do ds to u... Life ain't fair.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) by dierich: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
warrant:
Looks so much like Easy-E
straight outta Compton though I'm a chronic Tupac fans
Re: Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
aribisala0:
What is nigga? Why do you Nigerians like to fool yourself and copy foolishness?

So calling yourselves nigga is "hip"?

You better get an education fast and stop this fakeness

We are nnot niggas
and u think u hv sense ba?
Re: Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2018
malcom2x:

Who asked you all these?
E-diot does it look like an answer to a question. Park well abeg.
Re: Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) by Geokudi(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2018
i love es negro
DivinedeGuru:
The superstar Nigerian Artist posted picture on his Instagram handle as he steps out to visit his mom

He wrote "Mama's day", See you soon

See pictures

http://www.vondanews.com/wizkid-steps-out-in-style-to-visit-his-mum/
Re: Wizkid Steps Out To Visit His Mother (Photos) by Mryacks: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2018
b5ive:
word.. I miss that dude(easy-e)...

A real G..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" / (Photos) Meet Eniola Badmus's Handsome Boyfriend / Sophia Momodu Looks Hot In Davido Customized shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.