Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (43003 Views)

Mohammad Abubakar: Ranching Is The Easiest And Best Thing To Do / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by godliman: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
What is the big deal in surrendering lands to save lives? I think this is the best deal we can get from this government if we want this crisis to end. As Christians, the Bible encourages us to be our brothers keeper and love our neighbors as ourselves. Now it's time to practice what we preach. Let's allow the Fulani Herdsmen to have lands and we will enjoy peace. Beef and milk will also be cheaper if cattle rearing is in every community.
What did you drink? expired beer.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Willie2015: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
What is the big deal in surrendering lands to save lives? I think this is the best deal we can get from this government if we want this crisis to end. As Christians, the Bible encourages us to be our brothers keeper and love our neighbors as ourselves. Now it's time to practice what we preach. Let's allow the Fulani Herdsmen to have lands and we will enjoy peace. Beef and milk will also be cheaper if cattle rearing is in every community.

Kenya produce above five billion liters of milk annually from cows and yet we don,t have any threat of death between cow farmers and crop farmers.

This is not the best deal from this govt if we want to end the crisis, this is just a tip of the iceberg.

Let FG learn from Kenya and Uganda how individual farms manage their cows without any clash & death threat in the country.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by UncleJudax(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
engineerboat:

The greatest undoing of buhari will be his careless talker SA's

Garba shehu
Onichie
Femi
Aren't you happy they are saying what they want?
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Talknochip(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
moronic Adesina!

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
coming from a man who claims to be a Christian until he was exposed. it's obvious your moves are sinister. if u have to lie that u r a Christian to push your point then...
so we should surrender our lands to people who kill if that land isn't given to them willingly? what do u think will happen when the land is given? they will live peacefully with the occupants right?
anyway at least the agenda is becoming clearer now. I'm happy you guys won't pretend about the intentions of this government anymore. no need to lie that these are not Fulani herdsmen and their plan is to take over the country.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
Bloody terrorist like you forming Christian. Better thunder fire you and adeshina there

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by avrex3k(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
[s]
blakid:
I coundn't fanthom the level of dumbness amomg our leaders before now, buh with this, i can tell you that Nigeria is being Govern by the dumbest government since the inception of life. #NigeriaIsInTrouble.
Please!!! i urge us all to go and get our PVC ready, this government must go, come 2019.
[/s]
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by UncleJudax(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:
Am actually disappointed FFK was one of the rulers running Nigeria.

Clearly, if we look at the bigger pictures, ranching will ameliorate the clashes between nomadic farmers and crop farmers. It will also contribute meaningfully to the Nigeria's economic development and growth. Let shun sentiment and give a try. Government has done it feasibility and cash flow projection.
You call giving lands to Fulanis "try"?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by SalamRushdie: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
engineerboat:

The greatest undoing of buhari will be his careless talker SA's

Garba shehu
Onichie
Femi

They are not careless talkers they are telling the truth

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Lorenzop: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
bloody lying idiat who has Islam running in his blood...am not surprised you will support your brothers....mumu

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Willie2015: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:

Clearly, if we look at the bigger pictures, ranching will ameliorate the clashes between nomadic farmers and crop farmers. It will also contribute meaningfully to the Nigeria's economic development and growth. Let shun sentiment and give a try. Government has done it feasibility and cash flow projection.

Where is the bigger picture ?

Why cant FG learn from other African countries ?

We have over a million small scale cattle farmers in Kenya and they are practicing intensive and semi intensive systems of livestock production without any intervention from the govt.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by 1stdammy: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
Your generations yet unborn will be very very disappointed in you for this...... and whoever did this to you surely, will know no peace. I will be be praying for you.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
blakid:
I coundn't fanthom the level of dumbness amomg our leaders before now, buh with this, i can tell you that Nigeria is being Govern by the dumbest government since the inception of life. #NigeriaIsInTrouble.
Please!!! i urge us all to go and get our PVC ready, this government must go, come 2019.

8 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
1stdammy:
Your generations yet unborn will be very very disappointed in you for this...... and whoever did this to you surely, will know no peace. I will be be praying for you.

11 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by DonMekino(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
Its the long term effects that are ppl are talking of....they reproduce geometrically and will kill n take over the land in d long run, don't u ppl get the gist?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Obeseke: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:

We know that too well sir/madam. And that is the reason we are saying they should do it in their respective states. Why should the government force people to give up their lands for the private enterprise of some individuals in a capitalist economy? This is not the role of government in any way. Are we operating a Feudal System of Government?
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by excel101(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
Shut your trap because you're not a Christian, you're just pretending to be one. Even God supported the Israelis to fight and defend their lands. Femi Adesina, Amaechi, Tinubu & your likes should lead the way in giving out your ancestral lands to the Herdsmen, then we'll follow.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by DonMekino(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
But someone who forces and kills so that he will take possession of your property, you think you will enjoy peace living with him in the long run? Am not against giving them land, but it should be with total freewill not with intimidation and coercion.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by blakid(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=YorubaMuslims post=69079869][/quote] Abeg o! i still be small boy o..
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by paqman: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
If Nigeria had no they will have taken your words seriously

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:

Illustrate are those people commenting here. The so called ancestral lands, abeg, ask them what they have been doing with them?. The lands are just sitting there useless and families kill themselves over it. I am telling you now, many Yoruba and Igbo want no peace. Before they start questioning my background, let me say that I am a yoruba man. Govt proposal makes sense but they need to remove the word "colony" from any type of deal between herdsmen and govt. Lo ba tan

Now ask the opposition if they are content with cows roaming the streets in 21st century?. Just yesterday i received a short video of roaming cows in the street of Lekki, and the ladies there are complaining. Abeg, ask them what they are complaining about if they dont want herdsmen to have enclosed ranches?. The so called "educated" people of the South-west and East are actually bunch of morons. Hausa-fulanis are more intelligent than them. Do you know that Sardauna, Ahmadu Bello actually proposed ranches decades before while our so called "educated" people are busy killing one another over the so called ancestral land?.

Now, in order not to make it look like govt gave the land for free, i would suggest the govt charge annual income tax on herdmen's revenue. Govt and herdmen's proposal is in harmony with modern world. But this nigga called FKK and his cohorts are bunch of violent hypocrites.

Lands Should Belong To Govt. I Support Ranches. Embrace Civility, People. Embrace The Herdsmen grin

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by kayjay69(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
You are a muthasucker.

GoTV:

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by DreamersVille24(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
PMB didn't say this,we know their antics..watch them apologise

My friend shut up!

The president's spokesman said it on live television.

I guess you didn't even read the post.

angry

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Terrorists are in every sectors in this administration. Nigerians are being governed by terrorists.

Terrorists in Lawmaking aims of government. Terrorists in executive aims of government Terrorists in judiciary aims of government.

Terrorist judges are sending those defending themselves against Fulani terrorists; to die by hanging. Now you know.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by deeoh(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
bgossipnaija:
Vanguard report that the Presidency, yesterday, charged those against the administration’s ranching and colony programmes for herdsmen to rethink, noting that they are better off living with the ranches and colonies than dying through the persisting conflicts.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, speaking on an AIT morning programme in response to a question on ancestral attachments to land said: “Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive.

A Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has lambasted  the Presidency saying

"Giving land for ranching is better than death.....Being alive is better than ancestral attachment to land"- Presidency.

In other words you must surrender your ancestral lands to the Fulani or prepare to be slaughtered. You must give them your homes or they will take your lives!

You must give them your money and all that is dear to you or they will butcher you and your family and take over all that is yours.

Surely only the accursed still support this evil government. Do we need any further evidence to prove that Buhari is behind the ethnic cleansing and genocide?

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/07/give-your-land-or-die-ffk-react-to-presidency-statement-on-giving-land-for-ranching-is-better-than-death/
Is not issue of region or religion bro? ockorocha just organized a rally for him in his state...oshimole was one of his spokesman...the list goes on....Is an issue of reasonable....vs unreasonable....Is a issue of sadist doing "all" they can to hold onto power
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by kayjay69(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Foolish one, you obviously don't know history. I am ashamed to even call you a fellow tribesman cos it is people like you that give the Yorubas a bad rap unless Ofcourse you are a Yoruba Muslim then I can totally understand where this comment is coming from.

You fail to even understand that history always repeats itself. What is happening now has happened before. How the hell do you think Kwara became overrun with the fulani? Go figure. If you choose to align yourself with religion more than tribe, then you will have proven naysayers right. Yorubas have for so long being held together by their common ancestry and their devotion to their tribe (irrespective of our differences within ourselves) but this upsurge of MURIC and co is disturbing. You really think Muslims outnumber Christians in the SW. Or is it because most of the ruling party in the SW are muslims you all want to start up some mischievous agenda along religious lines, choosing to align with the North rather than with common sense. I pity you. Give them land and watch as you become slaves.

[quite author=Empiree post=69080164]Illustrate are those people commenting here. The so called ancestral lands, abeg, ask them what they have been doing with them?. The lands are just sitting there useless and families kill themselves over it. I am telling you now, many Yoruba and Igbo want no peace. Before they start questioning my background, let me say that I am a yoruba man. Govt proposal make sense but they need to remove the word "colony" from any type of deal between herdsmen and govt. Lo ba tan

Now ask the opposition if they are content with cows roaming the street in 21st century?. Just yesterday i received a short video of roaming cows in the street of Lekki, and the ladies there are complaining. Abeg, ask them what they are complaining about if they dont want herdsmen to have enclosed ranches?. The so called "educated people in the South-west and East are actually bunch of morons. Hausa-fulanis are more intelligent than them. Do you know that Sardauna, Ahmadu Bello actually proposed ranches decades before while our so called educated people are busy killing one another over the so called ancestral land?.

Now, in order not to make it look like govt gave the land for free, i would suggest the govt charge annual income tax on herdmen's revenue. Govt and herdmen's proposal is in harmony with modern world. But this nigga called FKK and his cohorts are bunch of violent hypocrites.

Lands Should Belong To Govt. I Support Ranches. Embrace Civility People, Embrace The Herdsmen grin [/quote]

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Xander85: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

Please tell me you're being sarcastic? undecided
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ebukamen(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

You are a very big goat

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by fallout87: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

Foolish errant nonsense from someone attempting to mock Christianity.

That's what these murderous muslims do. They slaughter Christian's then tell us to forgive and forget and allow them to continue.

Get out. Give your fathers land, stop telling others to give theirs.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb is better to keep quiet than saying this

3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
kayjay69:
Foolish one, you obviously don't know history. I am ashamed to even call you a fellow tribesman cos it is people like you that give the Yorubas a bad rap unless Ofcourse you are a Yoruba Muslim then I can totally understand where this comment is coming from.

You fail to even understand that history always repeats itself. What is happening now has happened before. How the hell do you think Kwara became overrun with the fulani? Go figure. If you choose to align yourself with religion more than tribe, then you will have proven naysayers right. Yorubas have for so long being held together by their common ancestry and their devotion to their tribe (irrespective of our differences within ourselves) but this upsurge of MURIC and co is disturbing. You really think Muslims outnumber Christians in the SW. Or is it because most of the ruling party in the SW are muslims you all want to start up some mischievous agenda along religious lines, choosing to align with the North rather than with common sense. I pity you. Give them land and watch as you become slaves.

[quite author=Empiree post=69080164]Illustrate are those people commenting here. The so called ancestral lands, abeg, ask them what they have been doing with them?. The lands are just sitting there useless and families kill themselves over it. I am telling you now, many Yoruba and Igbo want no peace. Before they start questioning my background, let me say that I am a yoruba man. Govt proposal make sense but they need to remove the word "colony" from any type of deal between herdsmen and govt. Lo ba tan

Now ask the opposition if they are content with cows roaming the street in 21st century?. Just yesterday i received a short video of roaming cows in the street of Lekki, and the ladies there are complaining. Abeg, ask them what they are complaining about if they dont want herdsmen to have enclosed ranches?. The so called "educated people in the South-west and East are actually bunch of morons. Hausa-fulanis are more intelligent than them. Do you know that Sardauna, Ahmadu Bello actually proposed ranches decades before while our so called educated people are busy killing one another over the so called ancestral land?.

Lands Should Belong To Govt. I Support Ranches. Embrace Civility People, Embrace The Herdsmen grin
I can not respond to you properly unless you quote me properly. The only thing i could read from my mention is you called me "foolish one". Educated people indeed undecided
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Empiree:
Illustrate are those people commenting here. The so called ancestral lands, abeg, ask them what they have been doing with them?. The lands are just sitting there useless and families kill themselves over it. I am telling you now, many Yoruba and Igbo want no peace. Before they start questioning my background, let me say that I am a yoruba man. Govt proposal makes sense but they need to remove the word "colony" from any type of deal between herdsmen and govt. Lo ba tan

Now ask the opposition if they are content with cows roaming the streets in 21st century?. Just yesterday i received a short video of roaming cows in the street of Lekki, and the ladies there are complaining. Abeg, ask them what they are complaining about if they dont want herdsmen to have enclosed ranches?. The so called "educated" people of the South-west and East are actually bunch of morons. Hausa-fulanis are more intelligent than them. Do you know that Sardauna, Ahmadu Bello actually proposed ranches decades before while our so called "educated" people are busy killing one another over the so called ancestral land?.

Lands Should Belong To Govt. I Support Ranches. Embrace Civility People, Embrace The Herdsmen grin

All the largest landscape in the north, what are they doing with them?

If I may ask you. Will you give your only land you are planting to cows

Only those accused that are still supporting these terrorists government - FFK.

Any Fulani herds terrorists in Biafraland should start relocating to their so called largest landscape in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Confers National Honours On Super Eagles, Gifts Them Plots Of Land, Flats / See The Reply EFCC Gave To A Student / President Buhari Rocks 'Jagaban 2023' Outfit (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.