Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? (1395 Views)

ABF Cream How Effective Is It? / Surrogacy, How Effective Is It In Nigeria? / Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? by Oblongata: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
please for married couples only, i use spermicide and withdrawal (cos i hate condoms), its been effective now (@ least for the past 4 months ), please let us learn. ..doctors, pharmacist, medical practitioners in the house your input is needed on the best (aside abstinence of course) .
Re: What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
postinor, though i hav been advised 2 stop it..now trying abstinence..works 100% cool cool cool
Re: What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Push and pull.. That's if you are resistant to electric shock

Re: What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? by Oblongata: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
postinor, though i hav been advised 2 stop it..now trying abstinence..works 100% cool cool cool
why were u advised to stop? any side effects? is it postinor 1 or 2?
Re: What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? by Oblongata: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
GutsOverFear:
Push and pull.. That's if you are resistant to electric shock
if you go oshodi under bridge you go see the results of push and pull, i laugh in india

Re: What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
postinor 2. it was messing up my menstrual cycle
Oblongata:
why were u advised to stop? any side effects? is it postinor 1 or 2?
Re: What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? by Oblongata: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
postinor 2. it was messing up my menstrual cycle
yeah true , that was why we stopped, but usually happens especially if you use it more than once in a menstrual cycle
Re: What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? by petitmonde(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oblongata:
please for married couples only, i use spermicide and withdrawal (cos i hate condoms), its been effective now (@ least for the past 4 months ), please let us learn. ..doctors, pharmacist, medical practitioners in the house your input is needed on the best (aside abstinence of course) .
What brand of spermicide?
Re: What Family Planning Are You Using And How Effective Is It? by LegendaryLover(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Oblongata:

(1)Do u still use spermicide and withdrawal method? (2)how effective has it been after all these time?
(3)what is the brand name of the one you used?pls respond.

my woman complains of reduced libido and gaining weight from taking daily contraceptive pills. we had been thinking of trying other birth control methods already, ofcourse after talking to a health professional.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Ultra Slim Premium Detox Work? / What Shampoo Usually African People Use? / Can Nunu Make One Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.