Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons (5842 Views)

Can You Buy This Gold Chrome 2014 Nissan GT-R For ₦210 Million? / Peugeot Celebrates 50 Years Of Legend 504, Nigerians Reacts (photos) / Racer Controls 196mph Nissan GT-R Using Playstation 4 Gamepad From An Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by AutoReportNG: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Challenged to produce a limitless prototype of the 2018 Nissan ‘GT-R NISMO’ model, the ‘GT-R50’ by Italdesign truly is a unique supercar. It commemorates the 50th anniversaries of both the legendary ‘GT-R’ and of the Italian design and engineering brand. Its special, sporty but sophisticated design is paired with performance thanks to the hand-assembled 3.8-liter V6 engine, which produces 710 hp and 78 nm of Torque.

Marking such a special edition, the Nissan ‘GT-R50’ by Italdesign adorns parts of gold, from small stitchings to full body sections. On the front, a golden inner element stretches across the width, whilst on the rear, as the window dramatically descends, the bodywork meets a large gold plate, which appears as if a modular section.

At the face of the supercar, the hood features a more pronounced power bulge and thin LED headlights that stretch up from the wheel arches to the lip above the cooling intakes. The side profile, which has been lowered by 54 mm, is extremely distinctive. A combination of a lower center section and slightly raised outer portions create a muscular look that extends to the rear with a wide track and taut flares around the wheels. The back is finished off with a large, adjusting rear wing, as well as twin round taillights.

Stepping inside from the liquid kinetic gray paint finish of the exterior, the cabin is similarly modern and tailored for high performance. Two different types of carbon fiber finishes are used extensively across the center console, instrument panel, and door linings. this is paired with black Alcantara and fine black Italian leather to add style to the sporty seats.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/nissan-gt-r50-by-italdesign-celebrates.html

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by AutoReportNG: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Class in its totality!!!

1 Like

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by Hayzead07(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Class in its totality!!!
nice
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by krestup: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2018
cool
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by rozayx5(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Recall loading

2 Likes

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by toye440: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Class in its totality!!!
u hv just said it all end of discussion.
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by princemillla(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Op the engine is not like these nonsense ones they have now.

Nissan ruin my motorcade career mehn
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by Octaves(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2018
now a jap to compete with the Italian super cars
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by Bossontop(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Everytin jus black i cant even see anything sef
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by simplemach(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2018
Money Must be Made
MMM
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by SalamRushdie: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Gorrila
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2018
GTR

Fear some car names
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by skales67(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Why is the car in a black background? Is it an agent of darkness?

No matter how they build a Nissan, i will still hate the car. Nissan na Nissan
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by skales67(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Octaves:
now a jap to compete with the Italian super cars

Says who? We are talking of Italian machines that have V12 engines and you are here comparing this toy car with ordinary V6 engine that even a Mercedes C200 AMG will embarrass on the highway.
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by HyDef(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2018
I like the gold inserts, but I'm not a fan of the headlights on this build.
The GT-R is still my favourite.

1 Like

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by HyDef(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
skales67:

Says who? We are talking of Italian machines tat have V12 engines and you are here comparing this toy car with ordinary V6 engine that even a Mercedes C200 AMG will embarrass on the highway.

The GT-R is half the price of Italian exotics, yet it can still seriously hold its own against them. It's constantly competing lap times with these V12s.

A C200? Funny. The GT-R hits 0-60 twice as fast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by nurey(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2018
skales67:

Says who? We are talking of Italian machines that have V12 engines and you are here comparing this toy car with ordinary V6 engine that even a Mercedes C200 AMG will embarrass on the highway.

your comment shows you know nothing about cars, the GTR has always spotted a V6

the 2013 nissan GTR is faster than benz best sports car the 2017 twin turbo V8 GT not to talk of every other line up down the line.

I don't want to talk much on the R50 until I see its performance sheet but the R30 and R35 have been disgracing sports cars since time immemorial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by itoldu: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2018
skales67:

You must be one of those people who think "Double exhausts" is COMPULSORILY a function of "Faster"

4 Likes

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by FSolar: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2018
skales67:

Lol! This one said C200 AMG!
I guess we’d be arguing blindly to proceed with any of his points!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by skales67(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2018
nurey:

your comment shows you know nothing about cars, the GTR has always spotted a V6

the 2013 nissan GTR is faster than benz best sports car the 2017 twin turbo V8 GT not to talk of every other line up down the line.

I don't want to talk much on the R50 until I see its performance sheet but the R30 and R35 have been disgracing sports cars since time immemorial

[quote
itoldu:

You must be one of those people who think "Double exhausts" is COMPULSORILY a function of "Faster"

FSolar:

HyDef:

The GT-R is half the price of Italian exotics, yet it can still seriously hold its own against them. It's constantly competing lap times with these V12s.

A C200? Funny. The GT-R hits 0-60 twice as fast.

Na wah o! Somebori cannot play with you people again?

I know that a GT-R does very well and compare favourably with the likes of Ferrari and other supercars and the good thing is that it is relatively cheaper.

Make Una no kill me here o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by itoldu: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2018
skales67:

I know that a GT-R does very well and compare favourably with the likes of Ferrari and other supercars and the good thing is that it is relatively cheaper.

It's better you just come out as you are. We won't bite. We'd welcome you and assist in building knowledge.

KO S'ERÉ NÍ MOSCOW grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by IDKadiri: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2018
I tire oh, C200?!! lmao

FSolar:

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by Octaves(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
skales67:

no I don't think so. this is a turbocharged v6. with over 700hp. it has a 0-100 time of about 3secs. ain't no Mercedes messing with that. the only cars it can't really match are hyper cars like Bugatti veyron, some pagani and koegnisegg cars. but this here is a super car in it's own right.
YouTube some drag races with this car.

1 Like

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by abdeiz(m): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2018
skales67:

Guy you no go understand.....that car has a loyal cult following.....one cant just say anything about it and say its play, to many it is the ultimate driving machine, the giant killer... the Godzilla cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by eaglechild: 4:20am On Jul 06, 2018
skales67:

You were not playing, just admit your ignorance and move on with your new knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by Kbanka: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
skales67:

What is the diffetence between a V6 And a V12??
Re: Nissan GT-R50 By Italdesign Celebrates 50 Years Of Two Icons by Originalsly: 4:19am On Jul 09, 2018
skales67:

Guy.... GT-R is a legend period....if you don't know now you know.

(1) (Reply)

Which Other SUV Will Be Good For Nigerian Roads / Pls Help Me With Suggestions On This Nissan Xterra Transmission Issue / Does The Use Of Air Conditioners In Cars Affect Fuel Consumption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.