Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi (3236 Views)

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by Kentursky(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
"We have lost popularity in Ekiti State. I have told Ayo Fayose my husband to hand over to Fayemi of APC before we get a monumental disgrace on the election day".

~Mrs. Fayose
Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by AskProf: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kentursky:
"We have lost popularity in Ekiti State. I have told Ayo Fayose my husband to hand over to Fayemi of APC before we get a monumental disgrace on the election day".

~Mrs. Fayose

Really?
Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by tempest01(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol...all the stories you guys have been posting here, go and campaign to the voters. Not lies and tell tales.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by okosujacob(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
fayose's wife will not be so foolish to make that kind of an unguided statement in public. I know for sure this is another ploy to distract ekiti PDP faithfuls.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Apc and lies...
ah tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by Achor1111(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
APC faithfuls and lies!!!

meanwhile, in another news, Buhari said it is better for us to give our land to herdsmen than death.
Kamar is waiting for him!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by comos: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Apc and lies...

ah tire

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by comos: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Apc and lies...

ah tire

That is their trade mark

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by nellyelitz(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
OP STAY AWAY FROM WEED.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by Almaiga: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mrs Fayose is a wise woman.

Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by Didcot: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kentursky:

~Mrs. Fayose

Fake news, Fu..cking disgrace is what you are OP!
Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by chibuthanks: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
YEYE
Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by Peterosky(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is the dumbest story in the entire universe.
Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by oluwole1211(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
All this lies can not win an election the most important thing I think politician should do is to educate the electorate about the lapses of fayose administration like not paying salary and pension e.t.c and what the other party will do differently and not all this lies
Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by ikemesit4477: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
She is strongly behind her husband, she can't say that is a lie!
Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
tempest01:
Lol...all the stories you guys have been posting here, go and campaign to the voters. Not lies and tell tales.
Leave them.... soon they will start shouting!
Re: Ekiti Election: Mrs Fayose Tells Her Husband To Hand Over To Dr. Kayode Fayemi by yappie11187: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
get off this platform with your false news and Go to hell... even the #1500 dem give u to type nonsense on nairaland no fit buy data... hugry person ....chioorrr

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Imohimi Edgal To Step Down As Lagos’ CP / BREAKING: Explosion, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri / Kwankwasos Campaign Train Hit Maiduguri (massive Crowd Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.