Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

"I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (49575 Views)

Ekiti PDP Primary: Fayose Tells Segun Oni He Can’t Reap Where He Didn’t Sow / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Ibroseun01(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose, has told President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) that he will have the last laugh over the Ekiti State gubernatorial election which the People's Democratic Party (PDP) lost on Saturday, July 14, 2018.

The APC candidate, Dr Kayode Fayemi, defeated the PDP candidate and Fayose's deputy, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, aka Eleka, with 197,459 votes to 178,121 votes, respectively.

In a statement signed by Fayose's Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, on Monday, July 16, the governor boasted that he doesn't lose battles and will not lose this one.

He said the APC should be ashamed of winning the election in a violent and shameful manner and said only Buhari could pride himself on such conduct.

He said, "I am Peter Ayodele Fayose , I hold with my head high. I can never be suppressed. I don't lose battles and I will not lose this. I will laugh last.

"The President should note what the Bible says which applies to him, 'He that wears the armour should not boast as he that removes it.'

"It is only Buhari that will pride himself with the security shooting sporadically at polling centres , scaring people to pave the way for the APC thugs to snatch ballot boxes.

"If APC has truly won, why is it that there is no jubilation in Ekiti? The victory of Kayode Fayemi is pyrrhic. We will reclaim the stolen mandate in the court by the power of God."

In a video that emerged earlier on Monday, the governor had appealed for calm in the state while remaining defiant that the election was manipulated to crown the APC. He said the party will seek a solution within the confines of the law and advised Ekiti residents to stay calm while the party resolves the issues

https://amp.pulse.ng/news/politics/ekiti-election-i-will-laugh-last-fayose-tells-buhari-apc-id8623078.html

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by kasheemawo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
PMB till 2023

190 Likes 30 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Merimental(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
word...and he who laughs last, laughs ________

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by diegwu02: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sore loser,

Violence ke? Not a single case of reported violence..No case of Injury, No life was lost... If he wants to see violence, he should call his friend Wike for a tour in Portharcourt during an election grin grin grin grin

262 Likes 31 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by emmaokw(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
I hear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Lawalatm: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
I wish you the best..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by dionma: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Was there a different election in Ekiti apart from the one that took place on Saturday. Where was the violence. When Fayemi lost the election that brought Fayose to power, he accepted the result and moved on even though there were reported cases of violence. There was no wailing as you have now.

Fayose losing the Ekiti is not the end of the world, he should show sportsmanship, in a contest there must be a winner and a loser. The wailing has become too much.

206 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by kolafolabi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fayose is like Jose Mourinho..They never concede defeat gallantly. APC defeated Fayose in his local government (Irepodun-Ifelodun Local Government Area of Ekiti State)..That alone is enough to show he is a noise maker

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by deomelo: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2018

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by babdap: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Peter the rock as found his voice at last.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Nogodye(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fayose the JOKER!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by vedaxcool(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fayose gave this statement from his state of comatose

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by 9jaArea: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Has he removed the neck collar?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by biomustry: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
He who laughs last, did not get the joke lost the election

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Ijaya123: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yes. Inside Kuje Prison. And not only that, you will face the music for all the atrocity you've committed and dance rigorously to the music as well.

Monumental error of a governor.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok. Let's wait and see how it will unfold.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by GreenArrow1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol. This man is no longer within the country. Na so so statements him just dey release without showing face in public after the election loss. Is he going to rule by press statements till October?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Beehshorp(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
No matter the amount of rigging buhari and his cohorts carry out, come 2019 the mallam of Daura would be sent packing

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by TheFreeOne: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good.

Seek redress at the law court and advice your supporters to eschew violence.

Let's keep the peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by TreasuredGlory: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
You finally found your voice, BTW, wetin concern Buhari here?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Ilekeh(f): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Non Ekiti people should continue deceiving themselves.

We Ekiti people have spoken. We are happy with the results. Fayose and his thuggish deputy have nothing to offer the well-disciplined intellects of my state.

Majority of Fayose supporters on social media are OSU people, who are known for insulting Yorubas on the same platform.

You can't be dwelling in a village in abakaliki and dictating political expectations in Yorubaland. Respect yourselves.

It's about time Yorubas seriously think about these satanic and hateful influences in their political landscape.

Who are the majority of FFK supporters? Dino's supporters? Do these people mean well for Yorubas? grin grin grin

We're watching in 3-D.

Yorubaland now speaks in one voice. These are exciting times.

Yoruba first, Ekiti second. Any other label is a distraction.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fayose no wan give up. Dis mata serious o.

Bulk SMS Business - Start Today. Daily Earnings Guaranteed!
Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
9jaArea:
Has he removed the neck collar?

Collar na collar, na for teeth E wan wear am before?

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by etenyong(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
How is his condition if health now. Has he remove the neck brace? Can we see well now or is the tears gas still disturbing his eye and brain? Fayose to wake to reality and accept defeat in peace.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by kristisking(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
kasheemawo:
PMB till 2023
The only way PMB can win in 2019 is by rigging.

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Charly68: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
God has saved Ekiti from your financial & political abracadabra bye bye my Governor ..

10 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by buhariguy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
The thief press secretary is not even ashame to release this kind of beer parlour gossip as press release.

Is fayose still in the office or he is hiding under bed like ffk.?

And I hope you are preparing for your jail term.

By then, we will know who is the rock and the grinder.

As I always said, we will always set aside the rule of law when beating you and wike.
Beating you with all annoyance.
Even if you cry to pig trump and Hague.

Beating you and wike without following due process always give me joy.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by chiedu7: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
We all know that PDP won. sad

the only people happy are the fulani herdsmen angry

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Diso60090(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigeria
Nigeria
Nigeria

From A/Z need changes 2060 Nigeria will still be celebrating 3hours light a week what a deadbeat country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Mccullum: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Laugh last in EFCC net.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.