Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A Gre Score Of 288 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A Gre Score Of 288 (533 Views)

Low CGPA,HIgh GRE score.Looking For Master's In Us / Please Recommend A GRE Tutorial Center At Ikeja, Lagos. / Post Graduate Admission With Second Class Lower Grade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A Gre Score Of 288 by Pabodan: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
This was posted initially at the Education section, but someone advised I move it here to get advice from experienced folks. So please here I come.....

A sister of mine wrote GRE on Monday, this week, and had a score of 288. She is planning to go for her Masters degree in Microbiology, but she has since been feeling discouraged because of the low score.

Please I would appreciate if you can assist with Universities that can still accept such a score for Masters in the US or Canada, or better still any exams she can still sit for to complement her GRE score. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Re: Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A Gre Score Of 288 by vickertony(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello,

Try searching Google!

Type it this way

"her cgpa..Gre 288 MSc micro biology Grad school Usa or Canada "
Although Canada don't need Gre as such, they look for high cgpa, that's 2.1 & above

Use Google thoroughly, you sure will find schools that will Accept her.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A Gre Score Of 288 by Ugosample(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pabodan:
This was posted initially at the Education section, but someone advised I move it here to get advice from experienced folks. So please here I come.....

A sister of mine wrote GRE on Monday, this week, and had a score of 288. She is planning to go for her Masters degree in Microbiology, but she has since been feeling discouraged because of the low score.

Please I would appreciate if you can assist with Universities that can still accept such a score for Masters in the US or Canada, or better still any exams she can still sit for to complement her GRE score. Thanks so much for your assistance.

She may get admission with that result, especially if she finished with a second class upper.

The thing is...

She may not get scholarship with that score, and i bet that is what you are looking for.
Re: Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A Gre Score Of 288 by Pabodan: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Ugosample:

She may get admission with that result, especially if she finished with a second class upper.

The thing is...

She may not get scholarship with that score, and i bet that is what you are looking for.

Thanks so much.

She actually finished with First Class from Bowen University. Can that aid her chance of getting scholarship with the score?
Re: Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A Gre Score Of 288 by Pabodan: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2018
vickertony:
Hello,

Try searching Google!

Type it this way

"her cgpa..Gre 288 MSc micro biology Grad school Usa or Canada "
Although Canada don't need Gre as such, they look for high cgpa, that's 2.1 & above

Use Google thoroughly, you sure will find schools that will Accept her.

Goodluck!

Many thanks

(1) (Reply)

These Are 10 Of The Top Tourist Attractions In Nigeria / Passengers Travelling From Borno To Anambra For Burial Die In Accident(pics) / I Want To Travel To Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.