Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month (24225 Views)

See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
sharpwriter:

Thank you. Affiliate marketing na confirm time waster. I don't know about gurus in it sha. And I don't think I have come across real life guru here in naija for afiliate marketing. I only read success stories about those whites. The naija people here only rake in money from people through selling of useless and not easy to digest courses. If anybody market affiliate marketing as good online business to me, I fit shoot the person grin grin. I have been there, and na hell and waste of precious time and resources angry angry angry. i dont know about dropshipping sha.
Affiliate Marketing is not easy but you can make money in your first month. It all depends on your Niche, your targeted audience and your approach. You just have to be creative in your approach. There are many ways to do affiliate marketing.
I'm not into affiliate marketing now but I will soon.
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by Pentools(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
DIYhackers:
OK, same old post, rewritten like 100 times

BTW, to learn digital marketing, register now via my signature

How much?
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by sharpwriter(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
fighal:
Affiliate Marketing is not easy but you can make money in your first month. It all depends on your Niche, your targeted audience and your approach. You just have to be creative in your approach. There are many ways to do affiliate marketing.

When you do, please remember to share your testimony or experience within the first one or two months. wink
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by Clintonx01(m): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sas the thing dey sweet for mouth to explain. Guys nothing in this life is easy.

1 Like

Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by Godwin2real: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2018
I only need direction how to sign up the last part of payoneer account that demand bank details.
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by BlindAngel: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
sexdoll:

exactly!!!
with bet9ja, you can even start making money almost immediately!!!
i thank god for giving us bet9ja. shocked shocked shocked

Bro cn u give me 2 sure odds that i cn play with huge amount?
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by sexdoll: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2018
BlindAngel:

Bro cn u give me 2 sure odds that i cn play with huge amount?

you can manage this: Z7FWVZMM

remember to pay your tithes to me after winning today.
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by BlindAngel: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2018
sexdoll:

you can manage this: Z7FWVZMM

remember to pay your tithes to me after winning today.

How many odds is this bro, i ve just 80k as my life savings i wants to double it to 160 so i cn rent a one bedroom apartment and buy some properties... Bro i swear to God Almighty this is the truth, bro How sure are u with this odd and how many odds is this
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by sexdoll: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
BlindAngel:

How many odds is this bro, i ve just 80k as my life savings i wants to double it to 160 so i cn rent a one bedroom apartment and buy some properties... Bro i swear to God Almighty this is the truth, bro How sure are u with this odd and how many odds is this

it's two odds.

i understand your predicament but then, sadly enough, i cannot guarantee you a 100% success outcome simply because you and i know that in football, anything can happen.

but i have tried to do this analysis for you to the best of my ability.

but still, i will advise you not to play it with your last card abeg.

in fact, you can divide that your 80k into four or five or even eight parts making it 20k or 16k or 10k each part.

you can then stake with just one part.

that way, you still have something to fall back on in case your ticket cast.

and if you come play am and the game enter, you can try another two odds again.

before you know it, that your 10k can become 1.28 million in just a week!!!

don't try to be faster than your shadows in sports betting to avoid telling stories that touch.

in fact, in the betting business, slow and steady wins the game!
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by BlindAngel: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexdoll:

it's two odds.

i understand your predicament but then, sadly enough, i cannot guarantee you a 100% success outcome simply because you and i know that in football, anything can happen.

but i have tried to do this analysis for you to the best of my ability.

but still, i will advise you not to play it with your last card abeg.

in fact, you can divide that your 80k into four or five or even eight parts making it 20k or 16k or 10k each part.

you can then stake with just one part.

that way, you still have something to fall back on in case your ticket cast.

and if you come play am and the game enter, you can try another two odds again.

before you know it, that your 10k can become 1.28 million in just a week!!!

don't try to be faster than your shadows in sports betting to avoid telling stories that touch.

in fact, in the betting business, slow and steady wins the game!

Thank you very much bro for this genuine and very rare piece of advice, am very greaful... Thank you bro, thank you

May God Almighty bless you richly and abundantly
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by sexdoll: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
BlindAngel:

Thank you very much bro for this genuine and very rare piece of advice, am very greaful... Thank you bro, thank you

May God Almighty bless you richly and abundantly

it's not rare... actually, it's just common sense.

yeah almighty god will bless me through you when you remit your tithes from the winnings to me so don't forget that. wink
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by bigbabyboy: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Thief, Ole, carry am go. Nuff said. Run away from this scammer as fast as your legs can carry you. I was a victim.
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by BetterBOI(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Repping affiliate marketing full-time. Have e-books and enough experience for any interested. Pm me for financial upliftment with determination on your side.
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by chudy144(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2018
==============================================
DOWNLOAD FREE ONLINE IMPORTATION VIDEOS TODAY
==============================================

[color=#006600]Every day I keep getting emails of people asking me to teach them how
to do importation business, but you see not that I don’t want to answer
them but because the time it will take me to start explaining to each
one of them and still do my own task.

Because of this I decided to create videos to show you
how to do the business very well and become successful in it.

A lot of people have benefited from this video training which they
even paid for it but today I want to give it out to my NairaLand Padi’s
to celebrate my birthday with you guys because this is where it
all started out for me.

Click on this link to access the videos now for FREE….

===> http://www.nairainbox.com/download/

This video is a premium but you are getting it today for free so go
download it now before I change my mind
Re: 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month by dianadsouza: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
fighal:

Well!! Freedom dollar is one of the most popular affiliate marketing company, as the company does not offer any products or services.
Affiliates who sign up with Freedom Dollar simply market the affiliate membership.
Read more: Freedom dollar review

(1) (2) (Reply)

Union Bank 100 Years Celebration Music Video / My Bad Experience with a branch of Access Bank / See Billionaire Bill Gate's House.. It Is Worth $147.5 Million Dollars! (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.