Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping? (798 Views)

Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers / Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping>? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping? by rhufffryda(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2010
I want to give my gf about $1,000.00, the equivalent of 3,600 AED for her holiday trip in dubai? I am not conversant with the currency value in dubai or how cheap/expensive things are there. But with that amount, and considering she would be interested in usual things like clothes, accessories, bags etc. is this amount enough for her trip, or is it an extravagant allowance, or will it barely be enough.
Thanks
Re: Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping? by natume: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2010
Meaningless Topic.
Orisi rishi Gele Abebi
Re: Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping? by googles: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i laff in shangishan
Re: Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping? by natume: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2010
grin

It is just like asking how much to give your wife to make soup?
Re: Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping? by rhufffryda(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2010
lol
i see some very envious people.

is just a simple question because i do not know the currency value in dubai and want to find out from frequent travellers.

that is why some people just never progress when they keep envying
Re: Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping? by Spyker: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2010
$1,000 that is about N152,000.00. Well, it depends on the lady in question but tell her not to go near gold souk (not sure of the spelling). Hope accommodation is not included including transport fare.
If na holiday for sight seeing, it is enough. But to buy things, she has to manage.
But, do you really need our advise on how much to give to a girl? Seems you have misplaced your priorities.
Re: Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping? by freddickk: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2010
You can give her 100k if you feel 1k is too small or give her 200k dollars so dat she can buy a shop in Dubai instead of going for shopping she can just pay for a shop and sel their. na wa o, you supose cut your coat according to your size.if you want to give her more, will you meet anyone for money? thats your business my friend and it should not be an open question.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Help About Travellin Wit These Questions / Airline Tickets For Less! / Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.