Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki (22241 Views)

2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others / APC Kwara Governorship Screening Result, Saraki Moles Screened Out / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
BETTER LEAVE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Butoneday2(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol, in as much as and in so far as.useless entities.
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by somito121(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Adams oshiomole currently having a crucial meeting with saraki. There is a big problem with APC now, even as we speak there is another group that pulled out today. No matter the type of rigging that would happen during 2019 general elections, I am 100% sure that the national assembly would be controlled by an opposition.
Note: Not necessarily PDP, but combination of parties.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Butoneday2(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
SARRAKI" NEVER WOULD I" NA THERE UNA GO DIE?
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by xandy84: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
You're right. Guess he could not win in first 3 attempts cos we was too popular... Buhari had failed and his only option his to retire it be defeated in coming election..

yarimo:
99.9 NPDP members knew clearly BUHARI is popular than them in their state.
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Bgorgeous: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Please grant them there request and get the hell out of our party

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
lilfreezy:
The lord that did it for Yaradua will surely do it for BUHARI in Jesus name
and you too.
You’ll die someday too. We all gonna

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Adekdammy: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
In all these cross carpeting, na belgore go suffer am pass. if saraki ports back to pdp, Belgore will definitely go the other way.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by MENELIK11: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
iyke926:
We the Yoruba Muslims love APC!

Osu Jew, concentrate on your Erosion Republic of Biafra. I know abakaliki Osu cant talk like this only Osus from Anambra, the first class Osus.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by yazach: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/153563/

All of you must leave so that our real change can come back
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by deboysben(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
A political tornado is about to happen in apc
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by yongflex20(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just watch out for those mentioned name. tomorrow you will hear that they have defected to YPP.
cool grin cool cool cool
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by masada: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Saraki leaving APC equals to his political assasination in national politics

Of course he has Kwara wrapped up in his pocket for now

and will always win in the state

But he knows better than to defect for now

He stil wants national power
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by yongflex20(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
just watch and those mentioned name. tomorrow you will hear that they have defected to one YPP.
cool cool grin grin cool cool
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
BREAKING_NEWS
They are now in lagos state oooo! This happened in someone's Estate this morning in ipaja. A lady called an Aboki as we all call them, a shoe maker to help fix her slippers.
She allowed him stay in their compound, while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing.
When he was fixing her slippers, he added
something under before stitching it back. Luckily for the Lady, her landlord was at the balcony watching the ABOKI without his knowledge. When he was through, he called her to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK.
Her landlord shouted from upstairs 'no oh,
don't put your leg in that slippers I'm coming. He came downstairs; forced the Aboki to put his leg in the slippers, the Aboki refused. Then he alerted neighbours. So, they all gathered, forced him to wear the slippers.

Immediately he put his leg in the slippers, Guess what happened??

Hmmm!

The slippers cut... He did not sew it well...
Come and beat me, I am in my house....

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Kingspin(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Give us land or you die - presidency. I don't think any meaning person should side Buhari bloody government.
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by ofwest47(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
With about N15m per month you these senators dey earn you still believe is not enough because Buhari has blocked all the loop holes for more unholy earnings unlike during Obasanjo time where millions of Naira including foreign currency filled with " Ghana must go" bags littered the National Assembly.
Recollect your said leader, Saraki who was accused of storing about N300 million @ home his reply then was no, the money I have at home was just N12 million every body knew he was not saying the truth and that was at a time when some Kwara indigenes whom they claim they they are representing could not afford just 12 Naira only to buy groundnut. Take it or leave it, Buhari will still continue to block your looting spree till after 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Hayzead07(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:
not Kwara bro. Don’t say what u don’t know

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by emi14: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:
Yarimo do you actually think before you talk or write. His speech is about the plight and conditions of people of kwara state. Are you from kwara or do you live in Ilorin?

2 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by bid4rich(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Must Saraki lead you people?

Una no get brain to commot by unaself? Abi which kind nonsense statement be this angry

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by kmaster007: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
stupid people... dey will never get common sense in deir heads. saraki will rule dis pple for life... Even if he die his son will takeover.

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by omoranmilowo: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
APC is finished
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Onyemabright(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by michoim(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Exit door is wide open...go. Bunch of hypocrites ain't needed in APC
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by yarimo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
emi14:

Yarimo do you actually think before you talk or write. His speech is about the plight and conditions of people of kwara state. Are you from kwara or do you live in Ilorin?
do you want to kidnapped me that you are asking me if I live in ilorin? undecided embarassed
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by searchlight: 1:44am On Jul 05, 2018
yarimo:
for instance buhari more popular than Saraki in Kwara State? what has happened to your brain? maybe PDP looters also looted your brain

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by searchlight: 1:45am On Jul 05, 2018
hakanai:

Good intentions indeed abi personal interest...! cheesy grin grin grin
Did I hear Kwara well being? A state he keeps in his pocket.
A state that has being and continue to be under his family control over several years...! The question should be,over the years what has he and his close associates controlling the state done for the state?
Its not not about PDP or APC. He was in both parties while Kwara existed.

Just hate when politicians take people for granted and think people are fools.
What have the Sarakis done for Kwara?As per Kwara the Sarakis and only they be held responsible for its failures and misfortune abeg.
It's neither party nor external influences. Na them...They should Own up to denying the state progress by keeping power within a cabal at the state and for not allowing others try.
the question should be what has buhari done to the people of Nigeria other than killing them?
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by searchlight: 1:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
I've told mazi secondus this, and I'd say it again, we need SARAKI.
capture saraki and capture the whole of Kwara state. he is a god there
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by searchlight: 1:49am On Jul 05, 2018
GavelSlam:
He has never been in opposition.

He and his father have kept you under their jackboot for 19 years.

There is no promised land that they know of.
just like the Hausa/Fulani has kept the ZOO under their jackboot for over 50 years hence the backwardness in the zoo
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by CioAngels(f): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2018
If they are serious, they will find their way without Saraki because he is scheming for his personal benefit.
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by hakanai(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2018
searchlight:
the question should be what has buhari done to the people of Nigeria other than killing them?

That is what bothers you.Simply your worry if I may say.Nonetheless Nigeria clearly holds that we have Local,States & Federal. You can't excuse your failure by blaming the other levels without demonstrating what or how you have made any difference in your own small God given area of responsibility/accountability.

Charity indeed begins at home. While pointing to the national,What have they done differently to give them the right to point any fingers at all? Everybody has his blame but shifting blame is a coward easy way out. Scape goat will not be allowed abeg! when you get finances why not stop spending...or wait until FG tells you how. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by chernest2002: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Anything that will remove buhari is welcome, even the devil is better than buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Abang And Olisa Metuh Were Classmates - Premium Times / INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo / Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.