Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled (27958 Views)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend / 5666 Teachers Sacked By Abia State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by Augustap(f): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is the original 5 in 1... Na wa oh

Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by Bluffly: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

NLers, pls do use your mind, abeg!!!!!

A) how many people you know are in SS3 and above 18?!
B) if the babe was an ADULT (as you wanna claim), and these teachers action was NOT a crime, why would they be fired then?!?
C) if/when you send your children to school, is it to have sex with the teachers OR to get an education?
As long as it is a government school, there are good numbers. They can be sacked on the ground of school policy and ethics. No sane school will condone such
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bluffly:

As long as it is a government school, there are good numbers. They can be sacked on the ground of school policy and ethics. No sane school will condone such

do you know any SANE human who will condone such action?! can you give me an example where such action could be viewed as RIGHT (aka not a crime/rape)?!
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Not just sacked, but jailed. I doubt if she's up to 18, and as such they should be charged for having carnal knowledge of a minor, if not, rape.

1 Like

Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
here is the problem facing Nigeria...... instead of sending these criminals to the closest police station for RAPING that child, they are here only being sacked from their jobs (misplaced priorities from the school), so these bastards can continue their demonic acts on other kids out there. how is this gonna solve the problem at hand?!?!? you either sack them and stone them to death OR you call the police and have them arrested for pedophilia (or better yet, call the parent of that child and let them know about this abomination).

Over the months when I see your posts, I used to think that you're a wise and deep minded individual but after seeing this post I've come to conclusion that you're not different from the cowards on this platform. You're just an overzealous and overfed kid spewing nonsense online.

You read the whole story, right?
Where in the story did you see that the young lady was raped? Are your sentiments didn't allow you to comprehend?

Do you think an SS3 student is a small child that would be raped and won't speak out? .
The story above is purely a story of teachers having sexual relations with a student which isn't supposed to be and not rape. I'm a Nigerian and even though I'm presently not in Nigeria but I know what young girls in secondary schools and university do. They go about seducing male teachers and lecturers for marks.

I'm sure that a fellow student probably male exposed /uncovered their sexual escapade.
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by masciv: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Akinpelumusibau:

Correct yourself Nymphet not Nymphomaniac
Please kindly consult your dictionary before trying to correct another.
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by engrpheleeks(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2018
azraeljaheel:

What's there to read ..... You should be the one to read it again, was there anywhere in the post where twas stated THE GIRLS SEDUCED THE TEACHERS?.... only thing I saw/read was the students wea expelled ...

Maybe there wea threatened.. Asper mark shiii, Because am sure twasnt the students fault so why expell em...
pls go and read the post again and stop embarassing yourself.
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2018
engrpheleeks:

pls go and read the post again and stop embarassing yourself.

Okay agreed.... You too get wahala cheesy grin

Good morning... And do have a blessed day... Tomorrow na my B-Day wouldn't wanna argue on the eve of my B-Day grin
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by engrpheleeks(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Okay agreed.... You too get wahala cheesy grin

Good morning... And do have a blessed day... Tomorrow na my B-Day wouldn't wanna argue on the eve of my B-Day grin

Lol. Good morning bro. And a happy birthday in advance.

1 Like

Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Over the months when I see your posts, I used to think that you're a wise and deep minded individual but after seeing this post I've come to conclusion that you're not different from the cowards on this platform. You're just an overzealous and overfed kid spewing nonsense online.

You read the whole story, right?
Where in the story did you see that the young lady was raped? Are your sentiments didn't allow you to comprehend?

Do you think an SS3 student is a small child that would be raped and won't speak out? .
The story above is purely a story of teachers having sexual relations with a student which isn't supposed to be and not rape. I'm a Nigerian and even though I'm presently not in Nigeria but I know what young girls in secondary schools and university do. They go about seducing male teachers and lecturers for marks.

I'm sure that a fellow student probably male exposed /uncovered their sexual escapade.

bro, you are not thinking straight,,,,so let me ask you a very simple question:
- if you send your SS3 child to school and 5 teachers there fukc him/her, would you therefore say it is a r/ship?!

now before you answer, think about the following.... a TEACHER is a person in a position of power (just like your holy men in church/mosque). they are highly revered and their words/ethic are paramount to a SS3 child's life. they are there to EDUCATE our children and put unto them the RIGHT VALUES of life. children are told to OBEY these teachers/holy men in order to be better human beings.... so as a parent, even if that child was promiscuous OR the biggest slut in town, they had no RIGHT to touch that confused child, NONE!!!!

but hey, if you think there is NOTHING highly sinister about a SS3 child being fukced and passed around between 5 teachers at the same school, then i do feel sorry for you.
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by CapitanS: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2018
Shameless old fools
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by xtenxive(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
here is the problem facing Nigeria...... instead of sending these criminals to the closest police station for RAPING that child, they are here only being sacked from their jobs (misplaced priorities from the school), so these bastards can continue their demonic acts on other kids out there. how is this gonna solve the problem at hand?!?!? you either sack them and stone them to death OR you call the police and have them arrested for pedophilia (or better yet, call the parent of that child and let them know about this abomination).

Just my exact thought. No consequence for crimes committed & that's why these crimes have continued to occur

1 Like

Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by kalu61(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

so you think an SS3 child having sex with her teachers is what (if not rape)?! i guess in your world, you send your children to SCHOOL to have sex with the teachers, abi?!
can you define rape please?
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
kalu61:
can you define rape please?

in the above case... a person in a position of authority having carnal knowledge of a minor/child

so for example:
- a teacher in school who we tell our kids that they should listen/obey
- a pastor/imam who we tell our kids to obey and listen to
- a police officer or Mopol/SARS etc that we tell our kids to always obey them (aka the law)
etc etc
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by kalu61(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

in the above case... a person in a position of authority having carnal knowledge of a minor/child

so for example:
- a teacher in school who we tell our kids that they should listen/obey
- a pastor/imam who we tell our kids to obey and listen to
- a police officer or Mopol/SARS etc that we tell our kids to always obey them (aka the law)
etc etc

1. What is rape?
In a simple language, rape may be defined as a sexual intercourse
between a man and a woman or a girl against the will or consent of the
female partner. Going by the provision of law, rape is defined under
section 357 of the Criminal Code which applies to the Southern part of
Nigeria as:
Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl,
without her consent or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by
force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of false and fraudulent representation as to the
nature of the act, or in the case of a married woman, by personating
her husband is guilty of an offence which is called rape.
In the Northern part of Nigeria, it is defined under section 282 of the
Penal Code as:
(1) A man is said to commit rape who … has sexual intercourse with a
woman in any of the following circumstances:- (a) against her will; (b)
without her consent; (c) with her consent, when her consent has been
obtained by putting her in fear of death or of hurt; (d) with her
consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband and that her
consent is given because she believes that he is the man to whom she
is or believes herself to be lawfully married; (e) with or without her
consent when she is under fourteen years of age or of unsound mind.
(2) Sexual intercourse by a man with his own wife is not rape, if she has
attained to puberty.
The two definitions above show that in Nigeria, rape can only be
committed by a man against a woman and not vice versa. In other
climes, this is not the case because it has been recognised that a man
may also be a victim of rape and it may be perpetrated by any person,
including a woman. For example, in the US1
, the Department of Justice
defines rape as:
Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any
body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another
person, without the consent of the victim.
In the UK2
, under section 1 of the
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, you are not thinking straight,,,,so let me ask you a very simple question:
- if you send your SS3 child to school and 5 teachers there fukc him/her, would you therefore say it is a r/ship?!

now before you answer, think about the following.... a TEACHER is a person in a position of power (just like your holy men in church/mosque). they are highly revered and their words/ethic are paramount to a SS3 child's life. they are there to EDUCATE our children and put unto them the RIGHT VALUES of life. children are told to OBEY these teachers/holy men in order to be better human beings.... so as a parent, even if that child was promiscuous OR the biggest slut in town, they had no RIGHT to touch that confused child, NONE!!!!

but hey, if you think there is NOTHING highly sinister about a SS3 child being fukced and passed around between 5 teachers at the same school, then i do feel sorry for you.

They had sex with her at different times not at once.

It's wrong but stop saying nonsense because of sentiments .This isn't rape.
Re: 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled by damiloladuke: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Ishilove:

The five teachers did not impregnate her, only one did. Get the difference and specify when lifting verbatim from a source. Even when the source makes an obvious error like this one, you have to basically summarise the article and weed out the errors. It is not just by copying and pasting without even checking what you're copying

Pele ooo. Wa ye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) / #WinterInOAU: Tension Doused As Police Nab Notorious Cultists / What Do Traditional Rulers Earn As Chancellors Of Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.