Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,635 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) (70649 Views)

Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Covenant University Student Expelled For Drug Use Disrupt Chapel Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by DatoDatuk: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Madonna University student gets expelled for joining viral ceiling challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0MVBt_HonQ&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr

Nigerian Lady just allegedly got expelled from Madonna University after joining the popular Surround Sound TikTok Trending Challenge!!!

A Nigerian student of Madonna University reportedly just got expelled after partaking in the viral Surround Sound TikTok trend.

Some hours ago, the Surround Sound TikTok trend generated millions of impressions across social media pages following the participation of women only.

The ladies in this trend attached their phones to the ceiling while the majority danced almost half-naked, whining their waists and other x-rated moves.

Barely hours following the trend, the Madonna University student identified as Gennydbaddie on Tiktok was expelled from the institution.

According to a trending voice note from one of the students of the school, Genny’s file was immediately withdrawn for defaming the institution.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czb405boQSW/?igshid=MWN1d25vNW1henlwOQ==

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by illicit(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Cute

She can take up modeling or vixenning (if there's anyshi like dat) 🙄

🥴

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Treasure17(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
That's where you will see them. They only compete in inanities.

301 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Treasure17(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:
Cute

She can be a model or vixen

🥴
You can as well link her with portable or Zinolesky.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Woodshot: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
She's Gen Z and there's nothing wrong in what she did...

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by HugeElephant(f): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
It's not the end of life

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Preservedfish: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Her parents failed in raising her

Imagine coming online to see your daughter twerking

If I'm her father , I'll wipe her oraimo cord fgs

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by tnerro1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
If this generation fear you, I just dey imagine wetin the next generation go come up with

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Headward: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na wetin em sabi be that. M.f in the mud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by free2ryhme: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
DatoDatuk:
Madonna University student gets expelled for joining viral ceiling challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0MVBt_HonQ&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr

Admission wasted,

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by obinna58(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na boy oo
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Damn........

Delsu anwai campus will take her gladly...

Dey Play

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
It is ok by me ✅...

Both the song and the dance is erotic, and a school being run by the church shouldn't tolerate such behaviour.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by obicoolnino: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
E
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by UncleKoboko: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good.

Nice

Beautiful

Now she can be on the street WHERE SHE BELONGS.
How can a sensible father be proud of a senseless disgrace of a daughter like this?
Dem go send una go school to study, una nor go study, na to dey do stupid challenge, do hookups, do OLOSHO and runs. Bastarɗs.

I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE FACE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTION.

ALL NA CRUISE DEM GO SAY, UNTIL YOUR CRUISE PUT YOU IN TROUBLE, CAUSE YOU TO BRING SHAME DISGRACE TO YOURSELF AND PARENTS.

I JUST SO LOVE IT WHEN STUPID PEOPLE LEARN THEIR LESSONS THE HARD WAY.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Rich4god(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Every minute of the day, ladies keep showing that they are nothing other than sxx objects.

When you talk about their waywardness, they begin to attack you.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Offpoint1: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Wanted to say she should be forgiven when I read the headline, but after seeing the video...

She has my type of boobs, the school should send her right away to me. I want to be her first customer since she has found her talent in school.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
very good. this is the only thing ladies of these days know

18 Likes

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Olosho.

See her smelling buttocks grin

9 Likes

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Olarewaju89: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
undecided
In the future one useless Simp will carry this one to marry her. undecided

MY SISTER HUSTLE OOO, SO THAT IF YOU WANT TO EAT PIZZA OR SOMETHING ELSE, YOU WILL OPEN YOUR WALLET NOT YOUR Leg..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Mirage56: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fact
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by tiswell(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Madonna university is a glorified secondary school.

I need the babe control asap,she has a bright future

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Olarewaju89: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
grin
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by 4ward4: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Woodshot:
She's Gen Z and there's nothing wrong in what she did...

Do not drag her parent into it. The very fact you aren't a thief isn't because your parents raised you up properly. It Is,because you choose to live a decent life.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Iamdbull: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dbull on this one!

I heard she was dancing to my song, is it true?

3 Likes

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by peacettw: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is hilarious. Defaming the school indeed

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Klington: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by chillychill(f): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Preservedfish:
Her parents failed in raising her

Imagine coming online to see your daughter twerking

If I'm her father , I'll wipe her oraimo cord fgs

Oraimo cord kee is too small jor... Person wey father suppose wipe koboko for head lipsrsealed

Later they will say ppl shouldn't mind dere past . The past is in the past(na dere useless talk b dat), somebody's future wife and mother. Ppl will just post anything for "three days fame" rubbish

13 Likes

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by obicoolnino: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
I sometimes wonder what goes through many Young girls head...the urge to trend as led many astray.

21 Likes

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by ednut1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
If i’m the father she should go learn tailoring or make up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
So?
The school should mind their business

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.