Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k (1502 Views)

A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? / ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? / Lagos Oil Company HND/Bsc Graduate Positions (=N=400K Monthly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by TAGComics: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Comic Artists/ Fine Artists for HIRE

1. FULL TIME POSITION (don’t apply if you cannot commit to a full time job)
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm

2. Salary 100 - 400k/month

3. 8 weeks vacation/year

4. Skills required- speed, DETAILED Artwork

5. Send ONE page of original artwork AND CV to mb127x@gmail.com. Preferred art style-Manga

6. N50,000 Referral Bonus (You get paid N50,000 if you refer an artist that gets HIRED)

7. Interviews: Lagos, Nigeria. OCTOBER 2018.

NO APPLICATION FEES REQUIRED
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by TAGComics: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bump
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by NGMontana(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Are you still hiring?

I think I am the one you are looking for. I’d send some of my work to your email but I don’t do manga.

1 Like

Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by TAGComics: 4:39am On Jul 14, 2018
NGMontana:
Are you still hiring?

I think I am the one you are looking for. I’d send some of my work to your email but I don’t do manga.

YES, still reviewing applications. Send an email to mb127x with subject/title : Don’t do manga. Will review it personally. Cheers.
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by NGMontana(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2018
TAGComics:

YES, still reviewing applications. Send an email to mb127x with subject/title : Don’t do manga. Will review it personally. Cheers.
Will do.

The governorship election in my state is going on right now so most businesses are closed, I’d scan and send my work next week.

2 Likes

Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by TAGComics: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
NGMontana:

Will do.

The governorship election in my state is going on right now so most businesses are closed, I’d scan and send my work next week.

Ok
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by NGMontana(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by TAGComics: 3:14am On Jul 20, 2018
NGMontana:
Hello, sent you an email as requested.

Seen
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by NGMontana(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by NGMontana(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by TAGComics: 3:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Still accepting applications
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by NGMontana(m): 5:13am On Aug 02, 2018
TAGComics:
Still accepting applications
I got your email. I do not really know what your expectations are exactly, you said you wanted more details, I really do not know what you mean by that.
Do you want something that looks very close to reality? Like the image I attached? If that is what you’re looking for, very few people make comics that way, you can look at hit comic series like Supa strikas, Archie, Roy of the rovers, even a lot of spiderman, batman comics, go check them out, they are not very detailed, just drawn to make the readers know exactly what they are looking at, i.e a car looks like a car, a girl looks like a girl.
If this kind of details isn’t what you meant do clarify.

I do not intend to insinuate you don’t know what you’re looking for, I am just trying to know what exactly you got in mind.

Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by TAGComics: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
NGMontana:

I got your email. I do not really know what your expectations are exactly, you said you wanted more details, I really do not know what you mean by that.
Do you want something that looks very close to reality? Like the image I attached? If that is what you’re looking for, very few people make comics that way, you can look at hit comic series like Supa strikas, Archie, Roy of the rovers, even a lot of spiderman, batman comics, go check them out, they are not very detailed, just drawn to make the readers know exactly what they are looking at, i.e a car looks like a car, a girl looks like a girl.
If this kind of details isn’t what you meant do clarify.

[b]I do not intend to insinuate you don’t know what you’re looking for, [/b]I am just trying to know what exactly you got in mind.

This is unprofessional. You should have replied my email instead of posting this.
By asking me to "look at hit comic series..." IS insinuating.
I have already sent out interviews to people who submitted good artwork. Out of curtsey, I sent you an invite since you claimed in your email that you can do better. I WITHDRAW the invite.
Regarding the artwork you sent to my email, a few detailing tips/things to improve on: Facial expressions (happiness/sadness/anger/surprise), human anatomy (proportionate, unless working on caricatures), frame transition and camera angles.
When applying for something, always submit your best and maintain professionalism.
Cheers.
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by TAGComics: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
THANKS TO ALL WHO APPLIED.

INTERVIEWS WILL HOLD ON AUGUST 10th.

THE APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED

Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by NGMontana(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
TAGComics:

This is unprofessional. You should have replied my email instead of posting this.
By asking me to "look at hit comic series..." IS insinuating.
I have already sent out interviews to people who submitted good artwork. Out of curtsey, I sent you an invite since you claimed in your email that you can do better. I WITHDRAW the invite.
Regarding the artwork you sent to my email, a few detailing tips/things to improve on: Facial expressions (happiness/sadness/anger/surprise), human anatomy (proportionate, unless working on caricatures), frame transition and camera angles.
When applying for something, always submit your best and maintain professionalism.
Cheers.

I had no idea I said something that was off but you being offended I called a series an hit is just silly.

Your invite was never going to be taken anyways, you are paying less than $1500 and you want the very best. Lol
The image I sent you was from 2 years ago with some slight editing in a few places because I felt your offer was not something I should waste my energy over and I was so right.
Re: ARTIST FOR HIRE 100k - 400k by yuncka: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
TAGComics:
Comic Artists/ Fine Artists for HIRE

1. FULL TIME POSITION (don’t apply if you cannot commit to a full time job)
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm

2. Salary 100 - 400k/month

3. 8 weeks vacation/year

4. Skills required- speed, DETAILED Artwork

5. Send ONE page of original artwork AND CV to mb127x@gmail.com. Preferred art style-Manga

6. N50,000 Referral Bonus (You get paid N50,000 if you refer an artist that gets HIRED)

7. Interviews: Lagos, Nigeria. OCTOBER 2018.

NO APPLICATION FEES REQUIRED

Hello TAGcomics,

Is your offer still open?

(1) (Reply)

Npower News August 15th 2022 / Did Any Body Know Any A Very Lucrative Online Biz Or Job? / Nigerian Navy Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.