Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

"I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) (88369 Views)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by N0favors: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
Go and figure grin
I'll never be able to figure. So tell me
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by MrCork: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
at least that’s one of the many things you guys have in common. cheesy

..how much? smiley
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Saff(f): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrCork:

..how much? smiley
how much what
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by ugbarreta(m): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ok you bleeped him on a plane abi? And I know it was done in the toilet, Omoh eehh dis teddy-A like say dem use toilet swear for u.
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
how much what
my love.
Am depress.
Save mi soul
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by chronique(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2018
where do they bring all these stupid people from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by airprinz(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2018
she's not an attention seeker, she might be true.
That Teddy like toilet fvcks a lot.
Incase yhu want to doubt me, capture yhur mind back to what happen at bbn between him and BamBam in the toilet
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:56am On Jul 05, 2018
We just get crazier each day
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by clemzo101(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Where is d evidence pls? A random fan took picture with a celeb and d next thing goes messing herself up thinking she is messing teddy a up. Get some sense pls
hammer6F:
I WILL ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS.

SHE CAME WITH EVIDENCE NOT JUST CLAIM.
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Psoul(m): 7:42am On Jul 05, 2018
hammer6F:
I WILL ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS.

SHE CAME WITH EVIDENCE NOT JUST CLAIM.

What evidence. She snapped a pic wt someone and she is claiming having sex wt him onboard and u call that evidence.

If Judges think dis way, everybody will be in prison by now
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by ebunuprecious: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2018
if it is a nigerian plane that I know then how did you do it fa
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by drezzyx(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2018
Fornication everywhere even in the plane...
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Famousqueen(f): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2018
disgusting undecided
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Saff(f): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
my love.
Am depress.
Save mi soul
can’t do that
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by oscarpet: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2018
U gave Taddy A HIV on de plane and ur so happy.
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
£500 per shot smiley
MrCork:

..how much? smiley
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by MrCork: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
KillaBeauty:
£500 per shot smiley

.. cool..so u like annnal..correct? smiley
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
No, no anal please. Anything else goes. Where do we meet?
MrCork:

.. cool..so u like annnal..correct? smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by HITTED(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
KillaBeauty:
No, no **** please. Anything else goes. Where do we meet?

There are some things you don't have to say even if you mean them as joke. Golden age and right to freedom of speech my black ass...you're still a lady. You're expected to be reticent in some areas.

Edit that post joor!

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
So someone cannot joke again undecided
HITTED:

There are some things you don't have to say even if you mean them as joke. Golden age and right to freedom of speech my black ass...you're still a lady. You're expected to be reticent in some areas.

Edit that post joor!
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by HITTED(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
KillaBeauty:
So someone cannot joke again undecided

Ok, but don't wail when they start using it to troll you.
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
They’d be very dumb if they don’t realize it’s just a joke
HITTED:

Ok, but don't wail when they start using it to troll you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Debuts Her Baby Bump, Shows Her Husband / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.