Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider (32802 Views)

Dangote Refinery Named Among 20 Most Influential Projects / Top 20 Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

If there is indeed a heaven tell me why this man shouldn't be found there!!!
And all these criminals holding bibles would be forming gatemen of heaven aka gates of hell key holders! angry

A fulfilled life is a life full of Happy People
I want the best for the world and I want to try my best to get the best

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by icon007(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
....sometimes I wonder why we don't have such charitable hearts in Nigeria and Africa in general. Considering, the same God made us all!

I need to start my own giving!

Seun send me ur account now.
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by OhiOfIhima: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
lexyman:
when you make money that you cant finish , what is next give back to the society
There are thousands of Nigerians who account for billion of Naira, yet dey doesn't care of others.. Nigeria as a country is curse brother. Greedy n selfishness
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by dejavuh0007(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
And not a single black man is on d list.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Rajosh(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow. so Bill Gates have given more than the entire net worth of Dangote. Approximately twice of Dangote's worth

2 Likes

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Johnnyessence(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
i really learn more here. really the keys to be increased in life financially is giving. givers never lack. beggers always ask. i pray for more grace to give more.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2018
I would have thought Oprah Winfrey would have made the list.

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i really learn more here. really the keys to be increased in life financially is giving. givers never lack. beggers always ask. i pray for more grace to give more.

You are right. Most times people think that they have to be rich to be a giver. Myself included. When all you have to do is start by giving out of what you already have, which includes money, time, knowledge, and energy.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by madridguy(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Impressive.
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2018
I think its not in the amount but whats left after you ve donated.
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by 8stargeneral: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Oluwa bless me too so I can give to others

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2018
Bsuedu:

You are right. Most times people think that they have to be rich to be a giver. Myself included. When all you have to do is start by giving out of what you already have, which includes money, time, knowledge, and energy.
very true.

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by mikejj(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Says who?
..i don't need to tell u man..if its in you is in you
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Neoteny(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2018
Not a single fukking pastor..
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by wtfcoded: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2018
JohnieWalker12:
I was really hoping to see Dangote on the list.[si shocked
Dangote is a no philanthropist!

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Assassin101: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
judging by the indexes above,

zuckerberg is a very stingy baaaastarrd!!! angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by khvnggift(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2018
No african person on dat list. Bt dat number 5 guy ehn. He don kolo oh.
God gimme money to do more than this AMEN

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Babaolorioko(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2018
viceddy95:
Op ,where is my name there.....

Because

Am planning to do more than them.....

Please add my name to it as a future generous guy .. cool cool

I SEE YOU THERE
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by viceddy95(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Babaolorioko:

I SEE YOU THERE
Greetings baba
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Sowl(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
icon007:
....sometimes I wonder why we don't have such charitable hearts in Nigeria and Africa in general. Considering, the same God made us all!

I need to start my own giving!

Seun send me ur account now.

Boss I hail òòò, should I send my account details so you can bless a brother in need.
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Ubiquity: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=TheLoser post=69087252]My Heroes!

What I lack in Money I will make up In other ways[/quote

Like?
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Desyner: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Myself2:

Wrong way

The index used here is generosity index which is an index showing how much you gave out relative to your net worth.

So as far as generosity index is the subject, then Chuck Feeney should be number 1 on the list
How?
Re: 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider by Myself2(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Desyner:
How?

?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money / CBN Targets N200/$ Parallel Market Rate / Retailers: Why We Can't Sell BUA Cement At N3,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.