Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona (38002 Views)

Senegalese Player Casually Leans Against Goalpost As Colombia At World Cup / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Your time has passed Maradona. Stay on low key & take your drugs. grin

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by Ever8054: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
all the people supporting Maradona's trash are ibop ....they hate England for reason base known to them because KANU said something about British ..,

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by ofuonyebi: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello Maradona...when this was done to Nigeria...during Argentina match...you did not see as bad refering

Now, you are opening your wide mouth to save face for columbia...where is your argentina....u should be talking about their failure now?...shame!

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by nairaman66(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Infantino promised to put of corruption off World Cup! This World Cup is most corrupt of them all inclusive of the VAR systems
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by udo2018: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
They had their opportunity via PK but misused it.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by funshoquadri: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
some people are still supporting this man on this. Don't judge from what he said go to YouTube watch it again and again then draw your conclusion. I know England are not that good but the Colombians didn't come to the party as well. That it wasn't a penalty is an argument that shows nativity, ignorance and bias. I rest my case for now

4 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by israelmao(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
As he did when your country played against Nigeria.
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by FrenchyL(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
goldiam:
Maradona should just shut up already didn't they rob us of a penalty against Agentina.�

#SpotOn

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by MrMystrO(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
oshe11:
Honestly felt PAINED seeing England go through

Why actually?? I'm just curious please
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by wyzoe: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
After he himself used the hand of God to rob same England
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by Crossboy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
This Mans Brain Is On And Off Like Glo Network undecided

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by oshe11: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrMystrO:

Why actually?? I'm just curious please
Because England deliberately lost to Belgium so as to have an easier route to the final....

So I wanted them to be shocked

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by MufasaRebirth: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Co-Kane talking grin
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by joshmarcus(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Unblockable:

He's not yearning any trash oga. That thing was clearly not a penalty. The ref erred.
The Colombian defender was all over Kane and then pushed him that's definitely a penalty

5 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by pat077: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dude must be high on codeine
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by proffemi: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
How can anyone say that wan't a penalty? Dude seemed intent on riding Kane like a donkey. This, after drawing the ref's attention with his shenanigans prior to the kick. It was more of a penalty than Balogun's against Argentina.

Columbia did a yeoman's job holding England for 120 minutes. They played a much more talented (man-for-man) team to a stalemate. Let's say kudos to them and move on abeg.
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by MrMystrO(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
oshe11:
Because England deliberately lost to Belgium so as to have an easier route to the final....

So I wanted them to be shocked

Lol and you really Believe that? I thought you had a Logical reason anyway, my bad.
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by Newpride(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Maradona is supporting Colombia because of the white stuff he gets from them. cheesy

If Maradona had known the damage the coc he gets from Colombia had done to him, he won’t be supporting them. grin
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by DonMekino(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

They can't meet in the final. They likelihood of meeting is in the semis and one of them must go home.
Yes they can....one side is Uruguay vs France and Brazil vs Belgium.... The other side is Croatia Russia and Sweden vs England
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by DonMekino(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
A stonewall penalty all day....the guy wanted o climb Kane and ride him like a horse....Columbia came with overly physical rugby approach and refused to play. Watch wat happened wen they decided to cool down n play....they stretched England...
As for you Diego....

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by manuye: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
please some body should tell maradona to close his mouth nd go nd sleep. were was him when the referee ROBBED NIGERIA against Argentina

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by oshe11: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol and you really Believe that? I thought you had a Logical reason anyway, my bad.
Its obvious you didnt watch the game and You dnt follow them on social media....

Dude even admitted it in a subtle way

Follow the WC and don't just watch 90mins game and analysts
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by Ekaka1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fact! You're right Diego..but you have no moral right to discuss this things after your infamous "aka god" which you have not apologized for till date any way..
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by MrMystrO(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
oshe11:
Its obvious you didnt watch the game and You dnt follow them on social media....

Dude even admitted it in a subtle way

Follow the WC and don't just watch 90mins game and analysts

Okay sir
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
ok
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by excel101(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
In that case Maradonna should comment on the ball handling by the Argentine defender in the match between Argentina & Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by yongflex20(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
joshmarcus:
Am sure Colombia promised him drugs if they won that's why he is yarning this trash
Lol funny negro
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by Lucy001(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
OKorowanta:
Yeye yarns.
As dis man dey grow he kon dey mumu.
Which rob?
England outplayed dem yesterday and were lucky to score a last ditch effort to drag d game into extra time.
I was even scared the English team will have a dull day but was disappointed with d South Americans.

Which kind outplay? did you watch the match at all, did you not notice the English players, bank on set pieces to win, which the Colombians did not allow to come their way, and more over luck was not on the side of the Colombians yesterday, because penalty is a game of luck.
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by Abagworo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
That incident was a penalty.

3 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by Tonimordred(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Uselez tabako man sidin dem bkos dey r ur neybor ....if uruguay komot nw u wnt sey rob again dat its voodoo
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
imperiouxx:
Did anyone see where a Colombian player was scratching off the PK spot? grin grin

Though I don't care about England
Yeah I saw it, it can cause a miskick.
Re: World Cup 2018: How England And Referee Robbed Colombia - Diego Maradona by askakim(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
maradona is suffering from chronic disorderliness, why Naija get penalty against Argentina, why he no call referee to it.. he should go n die jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool 'Not Guaranteed' To Be Crowned EPL Champions Over Coronavirus Outbreak / Odion Ighalo Scores Twice As Manchester United Defeat Derby County 3 - 0 / Ronald Koeman Has Been Sacked By Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.