Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) (46961 Views)

Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by alizma: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
i
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Endtimesmith(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Misplaced Mispronounced Priority in wene republic
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
I know he was lying.
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by wyzoe: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Apparently he attended a military school but didn't finish.

4 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Fesomu(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Buhari is useless
is your father useful?
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by newbie2018: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
irrelevant attention by the military.

do they know how many fake uniform men roam the streets of Nigeria? useless country

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by ismail4sure: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
h
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by CaptainStephen(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
The dan iska even get mind wear uniform.

1 Like

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Mercurypanther(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wene ooo. Busted.
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
I believe he entered bt didn't finish from the skol. Hence hes not at exboy bt their standards cos u hv to finish the course.

4 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by davodyguy: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Zita55:
Linus mba jnr grin
Your DP. tongue
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Gentlesniper(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Who dash monkey banana, The goat even fuccked up by putting on the camou at d same time ear rings, a big disrespect to the armed forces.
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by GavelSlam: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Duncan Mouse.
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by odogwubiafra: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria Military please do same for that fathead in Aso rock!

1 Like

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Myself2(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
What's all fuss about NMS Bunch of jokers, see the other mgbada calling Duncan mighty a civilian, grin grin
Oh my wow, news flash bingos, going to NMS doesn't make you a soldier, you're just an ordinary secondary school leaver tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Rhea(f): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
boolet:
PRESS RELEASE: DUNCAN WENE MIGHTY OKECHUKWU IS NOT AN EXBOY!

In response to the outrageously false allegations posted on the 2nd of July 2018, by one Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu simply known as Duncan Mighty via his Instagram handle @duncan_mighty

The Nigerian Military School Class of 99 (Also known as NMS93) would like to express it’s disappointment with Mr. Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu’s claims and issue the following statement to the media and to the public.

1. Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu was never a member of the NMS Class he claims in his Instagram post which has since gone viral on social media platforms and the internet at large.

2. He was never a boy/student of Bravo Company.

3. He has never attended either academic or military trainings as required for a student of the Nigerian Military School,

4. He is not an Ex-Boy (By definition and implication, an Ex-Boy is an individual who was admitted, successfully completed required military and academic trainings and with merit graduated from the Nigerian Military school with a testimonial credential signifying same)

5. He is no course mate of any genuine member of the graduating class of NMS99 also referred ceremoniously as The 41st Passing Out Platoon.

The NMS93 Alumni Association humbly requests that Mr. Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu desist from posing as an alumnus for whatever reasons or benefits known to him.

The association would also like to register its displeasure with the photographic images of Mr. Duncan where he appears in military camouflage with the service rank of Captain while not well groomed and wearing earrings.

While his intentions might be for good and not self-serving, from our perspective we insist that posing as a soldier albeit and officer is “a disservice to the proud men and women of the Nigerian Armed Forces, who earn the right to wear their uniforms for the hard work and sacrifices made for our country.”

The association warns that anyone relating with Mr Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu, under the impression that he is an alumnus of NMS99 does so at their own risk.

The association however welcomes his interactions with genuine members of our Alma Mater and by large the military community of which we are also related to and wish him well in his endeavors.

Accept the warmest regards of the association.

Signed

PRO

NMS93 Alumni Association

Lesson to be learned: be content with what you have. Duncan Mighty has made a good name for himself in the music industry. Not sure why he would now choose to drag himself inside mud. Be yourself and be proud of what you are.
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by vioment: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
No need to beat him, he didn't get violent with anyone and he didn't use it as an advantage for benefits. You have disproved him, now let it be.

Immaturity is actually our main problem in Nigeria.
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by room089: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Someone cannor kwayetly tell one harmless lie in peace for dis country again?

1 Like

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fesomu:
They can lie, they can hate, they can wail...There's nothing bad they can't do.... They are from the East

PH is now East.

I talk am. All tribalists end up being illiterates. Go school, dem no gree.

3 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Groovenaija360(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin angry angry na waoo
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Akpacha(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
I can't imagine a sane person would even want to be associated with this dirty un cultured Nigerian army.

7 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by ovieokodhi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
emmyid:
Mtcheeeeeew.. Misplaced priority, alumni chill jare. Mayb he dropped out or something. What's even special there sef?
Wait O. Na man d snitch like woman for that Facebook chat so? I'm disappointed, to think he is an Army sef

Duncan is richer than the whole class combined. Nonsense and ingredients
he never attended the school and when you say he is richer than the set combine, then I ask is he richer than dbanj? Cos that's the set he's claiming
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by chrisxxx(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
When Duncan posted it I commented classmates. Duncan attended Army Day Secondary School Bori Camp Port Harcourt. Those military guys were his classmates then in school. This is the right information.
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by blackaxe78: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
He was a vikings and not an ex boy

Just using codes
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by IamAirforce1: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
JohnieWalker12:
I don't care what the army says. Duncan Mighty you songs has helped humanity in a positive way. Shalom

I concur

"Porthacourt boy and Hand of Jesus " are sweet songs to the soul .

2 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by blackaxe78: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Akpacha:
I can't imagine a sane person would even want to be associated with this dirty un cultured Nigerian army.

STFU!!!

Bloody ingrate!

2 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by ovieokodhi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Myself2:
What's all he uss about NMS Bunch of jokers, see the other mgbada calling Duncan mighty a civilian, grin grin
Oh my wow, news flash bingos, going to NMS doesn't make you a soldier, you're just an ordinary secondary school leaver tongue tongue
wailer sighted I can see you wanted nms so badly but you missed and it's too late for you, I am an Exboy a proud one and if you want to continue in the army you are free too as far as nms is concerned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Akpacha(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
They are so in a hurry to make public notice on Duncan mighty claim, till now no news on buhari acclaimed certificate with d army. Foolish pple.

2 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by mimimile93: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why lie about something that isn't worth lying? You just lost some fans for this...

3 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by themodernman: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Folashade2016:
Even with the fame and name.
They still deny you. Guy you have failed patapata.

check my SIGNATURE

To see your testes looking face

1 Like

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Akpacha(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
ovieokodhi:
wailer sighted I can see you wanted nms so badly but you missed and it's too late for you, I am an Exboy a proud one and if you want to continue in the army you are free too as far as nms is concerned.
nms, army, common private, God forbid. Them course me? I had rather go for mechanic apprentice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) / Davido Is My Dream Husband - Sonifoxy, Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.