Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ (1145 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / “Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by Wada3: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Coming across the disgraceful write up on Metro News by one unknown Verity, I was not disturbed nor perturbed for the fact that it is the handiwork of the evil guys in the society who are desperate for power.
One thing that keeps bothering me about sponsored blackmailers is the fact that they know that the truth can never be submerged.
It is madness and rash folly for anyone to write anything intended to denigrate a man, whose ascendancy into office has helped tremendously, in the amelioration of some difficulties faced by millions of Nigerians. My question is where is the humanity in those against government's top echelons visiting the bereaved to encourage them?
There is no doubt from the perspectives of the well-meaning Nigerians that the best thing that happened to Nigeria in recent times was the emergence of President Muhammad Buhari and his Vice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. These are two wonderful individuals from different backgrounds entirely, but, most surprisingly and miraculously, share common qualities needed to redirect the already bartered image of our beloved country across the globe as at the time they came in. Why some see their emergence as necessary, I see it as a divine intervention.
With the 2019 general elections approaching, I have come to realize that some beneficiaries of the corrupt past and their cronies, are out to do whatever they believe is humanly possible, to discredit the present government, most especially trying to blackmail the Vice President at all cost, knowing fully well that we Northerners don't succumb so easily to falsehood against Baba Buhari.
It is verifiably proven that the Vice President's growing prowess has become an albatross to the activities of the bad eggs in the country, hence, the reason for their recent onslaught against him. He has been a hard nut to crack.
When I looked at the twitter handles of those disrespectful quotes about the Vice President by Verity, I realized they are known PDP blackmailers. Among them is: Henry Shield a staunch PDP member who worked as one of the aides of the former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammed. He has been the arrow head of those being used by the enemies of progress to blackmail the Vice President.
To put the records straight, the Vice President and his Principal have continually worked as one. His acumen has been so beneficial to this country as demonstrated in his approach to the revival of moribund national institutions and establishment of new ones.
Taking into cognisance the fact that strong economy is sine qua non to development of any country, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has continued to make impactful contributions that have created and will continue to create, enabling environment for a strong economy. It is no longer news that Nigeria went into recession as a result of the activities of the past government as testified by the Former Minister of Finance, Dr. Okonjo Iweala who said "the recession was as a result of lack of political will to save by the Jonathan's administration”. But, with the prowess of the Vice President as the leader of the present economic team, we came out of that recession stronger with speed.
The activities and contributions of the Vice President is far away from condolence visits as the writer maliciously assumed.
For example, the creation of MSME Clinics under the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan is meant to provide solutions to the challenges of the Medium and Small scale Enterprises in Nigeria. To achieve this objective, the clinics partner with key government institutions like Bank of Industry, Corporate Affairs Commission and so on.
Some of the benefits accruable from the MSMEs Clinics are speedy access to finance, business registration at 50% in some cases, product registration and certification within a record time. Already the Federal Government has launched the pilot scheme of the One Stop Shop Solutions for MSMEs in some states, while more states will still benefit.
So far the Vice President has visited several states for the MSMEs Clinics, the recent one was in Edo and Oyo States.
His ability to think rationally and come up with solutions has assisted the present government in the handling of economic issues. A good example is the setting up of National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) Innovation Technology Hubs across the country by the Federal Government, under the supervision of our admirable and able Professor Yemi Osinbajo.
I will not like to duel much in itemizing all the giant strides of the Vice President as the evidences abound. Meanwhile, it will be a disservice for the commoners who have benefitted from N-Power, if I did not mentioned it here.
The N-Power programme that has been rated as the best social safety net in the history of Nigeria as a result of the transparent way it is been handle, is under the Office of the Vice President.
Furthermore, despite all these blackmails and attacks on him, the Vice President seems not to be bothered, as a man from humble background, he instead doubled his efforts in the service to his mother land.
I am using this medium to advice and appeal to all who may fall into the hands of these vicious corrupt blackmailers as useful tool, to have a rethink. We have no other country to run to. The funds they are using to sponsor evil against the present leadership happened to be our common resources stolen from the public coffers. The present government became their enemy as a result of its anti-corruption crusade.
Finally, the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, and President Muhammad Buhari remain the choice of the majority, and there is no amount of campaign of calumny and blackmailing that will change our position.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Yahaya Wada

1 Like

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by Sarkin: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by Ziggylady(f): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
The name befits him perfectly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
The vice president doesn't have power na... Why are Nigerians attacking him?
Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by Sprumbabafather: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ziggylady:

I tell you grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by Sprumbabafather: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
dingbang:
The vice president doesn't have power na... Why are Nigerians attacking him?

He still has enough power to resign.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by SadiqBabaSani: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buhari is mad

3 Likes

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by miteolu(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Are u referring to this pix

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by anibi9674: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
oboi see name. abeg when is the naming ceremony coming up, I must be there live.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by dingbang(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

He still has enough power to resign.
pls direct your hate to buhari..
Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by Sprumbabafather: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
dingbang:
pls direct your hate to buhari..

"evil association corrupts good manners"

5 Likes

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by Nightmareo07: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ziggylady:

grin
Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by Paulkon12(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
why na at least he is doing something, we shouldn't mock he's show of concern empathy
Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by Vinstel: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Osinbajo is a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by doctokwus: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just scrolled down to the name,saw it and knew nothing but pigheaded brain write-up,as well described by Kperogi,would come out of such a post.
Then read the first few paragraphs and my fears were confirmed,this one too has replaced arse sniffing for codeine gulping.
A Christian VP sitting in office and watching as Muslim marauders rampage through the land,killing,maiming and usurping lands and territories,and you still claim to be a Christian and a so called pastor for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by Ganiyat72(f): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Abokiis and their warped reasoning.....smh for the author of this gibberish undecided undecided
Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by kernel508: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Wada3:
Coming across the disgraceful write up on Metro News by one unknown Verity, I was not disturbed nor perturbed for the fact that it is the handiwork of the evil guys in the society who are desperate for power.
One thing that keeps bothering me about sponsored blackmailers is the fact that they know that the truth can never be submerged.
It is madness and rash folly for anyone to write anything intended to denigrate a man, whose ascendancy into office has helped tremendously, in the amelioration of some difficulties faced by millions of Nigerians. My question is where is the humanity in those against government's top echelons visiting the bereaved to encourage them?
There is no doubt from the perspectives of the well-meaning Nigerians that the best thing that happened to Nigeria in recent times was the emergence of President Muhammad Buhari and his Vice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. These are two wonderful individuals from different backgrounds entirely, but, most surprisingly and miraculously, share common qualities needed to redirect the already bartered image of our beloved country across the globe as at the time they came in. Why some see their emergence as necessary, I see it as a divine intervention.
With the 2019 general elections approaching, I have come to realize that some beneficiaries of the corrupt past and their cronies, are out to do whatever they believe is humanly possible, to discredit the present government, most especially trying to blackmail the Vice President at all cost, knowing fully well that we Northerners don't succumb so easily to falsehood against Baba Buhari.
It is verifiably proven that the Vice President's growing prowess has become an albatross to the activities of the bad eggs in the country, hence, the reason for their recent onslaught against him. He has been a hard nut to crack.
When I looked at the twitter handles of those disrespectful quotes about the Vice President by Verity, I realized they are known PDP blackmailers. Among them is: Henry Shield a staunch PDP member who worked as one of the aides of the former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammed. He has been the arrow head of those being used by the enemies of progress to blackmail the Vice President.
To put the records straight, the Vice President and his Principal have continually worked as one. His acumen has been so beneficial to this country as demonstrated in his approach to the revival of moribund national institutions and establishment of new ones.
Taking into cognisance the fact that strong economy is sine qua non to development of any country, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has continued to make impactful contributions that have created and will continue to create, enabling environment for a strong economy. It is no longer news that Nigeria went into recession as a result of the activities of the past government as testified by the Former Minister of Finance, Dr. Okonjo Iweala who said "the recession was as a result of lack of political will to save by the Jonathan's administration”. But, with the prowess of the Vice President as the leader of the present economic team, we came out of that recession stronger with speed.
The activities and contributions of the Vice President is far away from condolence visits as the writer maliciously assumed.
For example, the creation of MSME Clinics under the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan is meant to provide solutions to the challenges of the Medium and Small scale Enterprises in Nigeria. To achieve this objective, the clinics partner with key government institutions like Bank of Industry, Corporate Affairs Commission and so on.
Some of the benefits accruable from the MSMEs Clinics are speedy access to finance, business registration at 50% in some cases, product registration and certification within a record time. Already the Federal Government has launched the pilot scheme of the One Stop Shop Solutions for MSMEs in some states, while more states will still benefit.
So far the Vice President has visited several states for the MSMEs Clinics, the recent one was in Edo and Oyo States.
His ability to think rationally and come up with solutions has assisted the present government in the handling of economic issues. A good example is the setting up of National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) Innovation Technology Hubs across the country by the Federal Government, under the supervision of our admirable and able Professor Yemi Osinbajo.
I will not like to duel much in itemizing all the giant strides of the Vice President as the evidences abound. Meanwhile, it will be a disservice for the commoners who have benefitted from N-Power, if I did not mentioned it here.
The N-Power programme that has been rated as the best social safety net in the history of Nigeria as a result of the transparent way it is been handle, is under the Office of the Vice President.
Furthermore, despite all these blackmails and attacks on him, the Vice President seems not to be bothered, as a man from humble background, he instead doubled his efforts in the service to his mother land.
I am using this medium to advice and appeal to all who may fall into the hands of these vicious corrupt blackmailers as useful tool, to have a rethink. We have no other country to run to. The funds they are using to sponsor evil against the present leadership happened to be our common resources stolen from the public coffers. The present government became their enemy as a result of its anti-corruption crusade.
Finally, the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, and President Muhammad Buhari remain the choice of the majority, and there is no amount of campaign of calumny and blackmailing that will change our position.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Yahaya Wada

He who loves evil, may evil never depart from his home. If the blood of middle belt isn't enough, may your people vote in calamity to help your cause as next in line.
Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by bigsunnel: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2018
Are the wailers referring to The vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo an impeccable character, indefatigable leader, totally and outrightly honest. A man of integrity who is doing all the appropriate physical activities, going from place to place, promoting the policies of this government from tirelessly... as a condolence minster, then they must be fool.
Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by bigsunnel: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2018
doctokwus:
Just scrolled down to the name,saw it and knew nothing but pigheaded brain write-up,as well described by Kperogi,would come out of such a post.
Then read the first few paragraphs and my fears were confirmed,this one too has replaced arse sniffing for codeine gulping.
A Christian VP sitting in office and watching as Muslim marauders rampage through the land,killing,maiming and usurping lands and territories,and you still claim to be a Christian and a so called pastor for that matter.

Jonathan was there when thousands Muslim are been kill in the northern states, 207 and more chibus girls are been kidnap, many christian also killed in the north then too. As a President and a christian, what did he do. Now you are reason so low that a vice president who is more or less parallel in a government setting to do something. perhaps you want him to be carrying guns too right or defending the cause of the christian alone, because he is been voted for as vp to defend the christian and not the generality of Nigerian. Think deep.
Re: Re: Nigerians Drag Vp Osinbajo, Rename Him ‘minister Of Condolences And Tragedy’ by chernest2002: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Spending billions in digging graves and condolences is a lucrative business for them and I wish they will dig their own soon for Nigeria to be cool.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We’re Not In Cahoots With Saraki, EFCC Replies Buhari’s Adviser / Can Davido’s Influence Help His Uncle Win The Governorship Election In Osun? / Osun Governorship Election Apc's Gboyega Oyetola In Slim, Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.