Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture (54093 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / EFCC Arrests Theodore Orji Over ₦48 Billion Security Votes / EFCC Grills Theodore Orji Over N27bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by NEWSCENTER: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nollywood actor, Zack Orji, has been blasted for paying a solidarity visit to All Progressive Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

Angry Twitter users took to the social platform to slam the veteran actor after photos of him and other actors posing with Tinubu hit the net

In the photos Zack Orji and other actors, including Gentle Jack and Saheed Balogun were spotted in group photos as part of their congratulatory visit to Asiwaju and Shettima over their emergence as Presidential and Vice Presidential Candidates of APC.

Nigerians unhappy with the development took to Twitter to blast Zack Orji. Blasting him, one declared that Stomach infrastructure will be the end of people like him, while another claimed that Liz Benson always poisoned him in films because of his love for money. However one user defended him saying that he needs the money to enable him continue bleaching.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/nigerians-drag-zack-orji-and-other-actors-over-solidarity-visit-to-bola-tinubu

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Dreal1247: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Just understand that most people who campaign for the either of Tinubu and Atiku are actually doing it for monetary gains. Some of them will actually vote for Mr Peter Obi.

482 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by tinsel: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Can't people feel free to associate again in a democracy? Make your choice and I make mine. Few Nigerians are abusing twitter usage.

393 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Commentor: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu would win.

When that happens, I want to see how all those that don't believe in the tenets of democracy would live.

189 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Isobug: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
The moment I saw him in the picture, I knew he was in for a drag in the internet especially. But Baba de chase money naa, anyone can do same as far as it's a group something.
Make them free him joo

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Vote4Obi: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
They should free him abeg, Zack Orji is an actor who has passed his prime. He is not getting roles anymore and the economy is not smiling at all.

He only collected appearance fee to pose in a picture. He is only acting professionally by not attaching sentiments. However, I can assure you that he is absolutely Obi-dient and would personally vote for Obi.

No sane human being would do otherwise and Zack Orji is still sane. I will collect the rogue's money too if I have the chance and still vote my choice in the election.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Sunday2021: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:
Tinubu would win.

When that happens, I want to see how all those that don't believe in the tenets of democracy would live.
Tinubu will only win your household. Muslim Muslim ticket will never succeed. The useless old drug lord publicly said that all the Christians in the north are incompetent,that only Muslims are competent. Anybody that support Tinubu in my community,we will burn down his house.

133 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Commentor: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sunday2021:
Tinubu will only win your household. Muslim Muslim ticket will never succeed. The useless old drug lord publicly said that all the Christians in the north are incompetent,that only Muslims are competent. Anybody that support Tinubu in my community,we will burn down his house.

Please try it.

That's how your type were playing football with someone's head until they were caught.

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Throwback: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sunday2021:

Your type of democracy is called IPOBocrazy?

We remember that not only did some people have their houses burnt, some were burnt right inside their vehicle.

Again this mob never learn we are in a democracy not a IPOBocrazy.

It is only a foolish member of the performing arts that will want a pathologically stingy fellow to become President of Nigeria over a generous billionaire and politician like Tinubu.

Tinubu as Governor supported many footballers, Artistes, human rights activists, and Journalist. That is why you see same set of people very eager to identify with a very generous sponsor of their professional and humanitarian vocations.

Many widows and the children of the above described have been surviving on the largese and scholarships afforded them by Tinubu when he was Governor, regardless of their Tribe and Religion.

The Lagos State Secretariat Press Center is not called Bagauda Kaltho for nothing. It was to honour James Bagauda Kaltho from Gombe who was the journalist and democracy activist killed by the Abacha regime in Kaduna.

We know how much Gov Orji Kalu pumped into Enyimba of Aba to become CAF champions 2ce and NFF Premier League champions 3ce during his 8yr administration.

We know how much Wicked Wike has invested in Rivers Artistes and Sportsmen, and we see them thriving as it is the case with Rivers United who have just won the NFF Premier League. We know the benefits Wike has attracted to both the players and Rivers State with the partnership with Real Madrid.

We remember how President Goodluck Jonathan directed that a special fund be set up to support the performing arts.

All those vocations thrive by patronage from the public state in addition to commercial brands.

The last politician such people would want as President, is a patholigically stingy fellow like Obi who would wear 1 wristwatch for decades, or hide all his money away in foreign locations in his daughters name and lie to Atiku that his bank account in Nigeria has been frozen to avoid supporting their campaign in 2019.

Infact his own late sister's children lamented bitterly at his stubbornness to properly support the burial of his sister despite having the funds to do so.

When states were doubling IGR between 2008 to 2013, Peter Obi as Governor of Anambra was crawling besides lesser industrial/commercial states.

That is the 3rd class failure that online zombies want everyone to worship. A fig tree that cannot bear fruit.

354 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by SIRAO(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sunday2021:

including my own household. Tinubu bu onye anyi ga eso

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Fahdiga(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Throwback:

You type of democracy is called IPOBocrazy?

We remember that not only did some people have their houses burnt, some were burnt right inside their vehicle.
Stop yapping nonsense. That guy you quoted is from Kaduna south and he has been at the receiving end of muslim terrorists like you. Use your brain for once. No sane person is voting for Tinubu.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by ThatFairGuy1: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
That's what they're meant for, they're not called Obi bulldogs for other reason

269 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by bibibonita: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let him collect money and vote his conscience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Fahdiga(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
That's what they're meant for, they're not called Obi bulldogs for other reason
Shatap. We say no to terrorist terrorist ticket.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by femisplash: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sunday2021:
If you don't carry out your threat, may thunder fire you and your entire generation. Terrorist.

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by ThatFairGuy1: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Welcome tongue
Fahdiga:
Shatap. We say no to terrorist terrorist ticket.

269 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by GoodLife4live: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dreal1247:
Just understand that most people who campaign for the either of Tinubu and Atiku are actually doing it for monetary gains. Some of them will actually vote for Mr Peter Obi.
Nobody is arguing that with you guys ... But why attacking for hanging out / showing solidarity support for Tinubu ? I said you ipobian are hateful in nature

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Okoroawusa: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Point of correction, you better scratch that Nigerians in that your headline and put the right word. We know the people that are blasting him,

After all other actors from other tribes were there too and they were not "blasted"

271 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
When you're broke and you need a stolen money, visit Tinubu. Lagos tax money ends on his drug table.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
When you're broke and you need a stolen money, visit Tinubu. Lagos tax money ends on his drug table.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by BATified2023: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vote4Obi:
They should free him abeg, Zack Orji is an actor who has passed his prime. He is not getting roles anymore and the economy is not smiling at all.

He only collected appearance fee to pose in a picture. He is only acting professionally by not attaching sentiments. However, I can assure you that he is absolutely Obi-dient and would personally vote for Obi.

No sane human being would do otherwise and Zack Orji is still sane. I will collect the rogue's money too if I have the chance and still vote my choice in the election.
this is d madness everyone is complaining about,anyone that meets peter obi is doing it for free but anyone that meets other candidates is collecting money

Understand d fact that everyone can’t do d same thing,the fact that u hate tinubu doesn’t mean everyone will hate him

Many of u are killing peter obi ambition in d name of supporting him,it’s really annoying n u have to change that mindset

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by BATified2023: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sunday2021:
so u will burn peoples house for supporting tinubu but u want others to support peter obi

Lets see how it goes

U igbos will turn d election to war n we are ready,u want others to vote for peter obi but anyone who voted others in your community will have his house burnt

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by ElSudani: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Crazy fanatics masquerading as party supporters. Isn't it a democracy anymore? Is it by force to support a particular candidate? Let everyone vote according to his/her conscience.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Throwback: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
ElSudani:
Crazy fanatics masquerading as party supporters. Isn't it a democracy anymore? Is it by force to support a particular candidate? Let everyone vote according to his/her conscience.

A people accustomed to terror and living in subjugation do not know what democracy is about.

What they know is IPOBocracy.

262 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by kayusely70(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
femisplash:

If you don't carry out your threat, may thunder fire you and your entire generation. Terrorist.
Amen and Amen thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by naija4life247: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dreal1247:

Yes, just as they did for Emeka Ojukwu when he contested severally and lost even his home state to Obasanjo.

255 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by richie240: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
"....Nigerians Igbos are unhappy with the development took to Twitter to blast Zack Orji. Blasting him, one declared that Stomach infrastructure will be the end of people like him, while another claimed that Liz Benson always poisoned him in films because of his love for money. However one user defended him saying that he needs the money to enable him continue bleaching…"
Chai, Igbos and bad mouth!
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Af0nja: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Guys I once lived with an aunt that's also a popular Nollywood actor, omo if you get any top Nollywood friend, you go understand what goes on in all these their visits to politicians. It doesn't happen without exchange of DOLLAR BUNDLES!! I mean dollars , not naira.

Na so so money that my aunt dey carry come home everytime wey Dem go visit.

God help us!!!

Watch them defend this visit and make people look stupd for pointing out their doings.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
You mean IPOB drag Zack Orgy?

33 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.