Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,210 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja (37723 Views)

₦‎500: APC’s New Way Of Wooing Voters In Lagos - FIJ / Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by rema007(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
they are the same feather
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by Humility017(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Lobatan grin

Chai Na so oshiomole con become undertaker chairman?

grin grin grin

Waiting for responses from presidency, Ameachi, Elrufai, Okorocha and most especially Tinubu.

APC going down... what a way to go and it's gonna be an interesting tsunami cheesy

mess with the likes of obasanjo at your own peril...
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by freeze001(f): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
buhariguy:
You tell these jobless evil idiotic pigs of criminals to go back to their evil idiotic pig party PDP,

They will not go.

Do u still stand by this position? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by ofwest47(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just imagine who sabi these thieves for APC they just want to link up with the PDP looters being brought together by their head looter Obasanjo
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by haaryobhami: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Work is fine, how many people were killed in Plateau massacre, hope you were very happy? grin
NgeneUkwenu how come u dissapear after this question.
won't u do ur work as buhari number 1 defender

3 Likes

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by dahnimoh(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good step
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by somehow: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
So these are the ones to do what exactly? well the more the merrier. the opposition votes can be shared by the oppositions while the president gets his block votes.

In a corrupt country like Nigeria, it would have been surprising for the president not to have faced such a torrent backlash and crisis created by the same corrupt Nigerians and their godfathers.

2 Likes

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by ogomsky: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
They felt short changed. Self centred people.
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by bejeria101(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Reformed association of past criminals!
Me: same rugrats! Nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by OfficialAPCNig: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
famology:
Hahahahahahaha.......... imagine kazim Afegbua who can not win his polling unit in Etsako,Edo state is the publicity Secretary. I advice the Apc to just ignore them,in order not to give them any undue publicity.
Did Onyegun win his ward during the last election?

1 Like

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by OfficialAPCNig: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The fight to take back Nigeria from reincarnated 18th century terrorists has began in earnest ...Its time to leave the fence and take a side ..You are either for a better Nigeria or for the terrorist ...Remember non of us can win under bad leadership .. I am calling on Sarrki, Madridguy , Mannagrill and all moderate supporters of the current leadership to reevaluate their stance and stand for the survival of Nigeria ...
You are calling terrorists to take a stand?

1 Like

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by kernel508: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Op, which kind weed you dey take? Your headline says APC faction, yet 99% of the members listed above are not from APC but rather PDP and other vagabonds from the roadsides grin grin

Blindness isn't just an impaired vision, but lack of objectivity.

3 Likes

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by edupedia: 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Lobatan grin

Chai Na so oshiomole con become undertaker chairman?

grin grin grin

Waiting for responses from presidency, Ameachi, Elrufai, Okorocha and most especially Tinubu.

APC going down... what a way to go and it's gonna be an interesting tsunami cheesy

...one day u will wake up from your dreams keep your tramafol and codeine nearby. U will need them when u wake up....
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by edupedia: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Talk true, have you heard of these names before this evening? grin grin

....No. I heard the one listed as chairman for Ogun state like OBJ can't win on his street!...
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by elizilliams: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm!! Surprise! Surprise!! Highly suspicious. So, each member from each state. We are watching.. All these people..
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by chesky22(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Part of the people the brought this mess we are in today... lipsrsealed
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by OfficialAPCNig: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Newpride:
Very useless, greedy, self centered and selfish set of people. They’re only fighting for their pockets.

Buhari is fighting for who?

1 Like

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by edupedia: 12:19am On Jul 05, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Time to tear up this evil party that has brought us nothing but pain sorrow and blood....

Time up SaiBaba.

I assure you, you won't know which one to defend....Massive attack...

I told you...I warned you...But SaiBaba has ear problems..
...come back next year make I slap your eyes and ears open... U are still in dreamland...
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by edupedia: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2018
maximunimpact:
The only good thing about this implosion is that Nigerians now have a better chance of expelling Buhari from Aso Rock. But ofcos expect some zombies to say this changes nothing, same thing praise singers told GEJ until it was over.

... Stop comparing incomparables... U cannot beat Buhari combined with Tinubu Oshiomole, Ganduje Shettima and Amaechi . Stop wasting your dreams....
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by ofwest47(m): 12:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Just imagine who sabi these thieves for APC they just want to link up with the PDP looters being brought together by their head looter Obasanjo to form R L P the Renew Looters Party

1 Like

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by edupedia: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2018
billgatexp:
The obvious truth is this. This fraction had to be carved out first so saraki and the rest can cross carpet. The rule is one can cross to another party if there is a crisis leading to splinters. The door is open now watch as they start decamping in droves. Politics needs serious planing and counter measures. Good for them. My Pvc is my strength.. #weneednewhands

....So Na yA PVC govontest against Buhari?... Just wait till after the PDP convention to know how useless politicians can be...

1 Like

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by Yankee101: 1:38am On Jul 05, 2018
London bridge is falling down....
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by Yankee101: 1:48am On Jul 05, 2018
They fvking overwhelmed DSS, Police and EFCC. Who una go witch hunt now?

How market?

Nobody in this federal govt should ever ever ever hold any office again. Appointed or elected.
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by Emycord: 2:00am On Jul 05, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:

1. Buba Galadima is a Nigerian politician who was appointed National Secretary of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) party, formed in the run-up to the 2011 national elections as a leading platform for former military ruler General Muhammadu Buhari.
He is one of the nine signatories that signed the merger agreement between the three political parties that came together, with a faction of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) and Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) to form the All Progressives Congress (APC)
Pls Remove Our Dear Apga From Your List. No Faction Of Apga Merged To Form apc. Before You Shout rochas. Show Me How Rochas Alone Formed A Faction. Or At Least Show Me How Pdp That Had About 5-7 Sitting govs That Moved To Apc Including A Host Of Prominent Of Pdp Big wigs Is Not Is Not Listed As A Faction In The Merger? And Pls Don't forget The 97/5 % equation By Buhari
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by puccyforker: 2:20am On Jul 05, 2018
edupedia:

....So Na your PVC both vote against Buhari's?... Just wait till after PDP convention to know how useless politicians can be...
pdp convention?

it's like your BMC colleagues didn't brief you on your work?
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Work is fine. How is your Corruption Supporting work going? grin grin

Epic reply very simple and hot. Unfortunately they will not reply
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by kabarka(m): 4:00am On Jul 05, 2018
haaryobhami:

NgeneUkwenu how come u dissapear after this question.
won't u do ur work as buhari number 1 defender

That question is I follow this thread to the end but unfortunately ngeneukwunu ran away.

Come and answer this question,ngeneukwunu
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 05, 2018
They should just leave. Which one is r-Apc, no one will recognise you. Anyway, i love the way they're being ignored.

1 Like

Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by GCsomething: 4:51am On Jul 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Op, which kind weed you dey take? Your headline says APC faction, yet 99% of the members listed above are not from APC but rather PDP and other vagabonds from the roadsides grin grin

Oboy I tire oooh!
Confused job seekers seeking relevance in either camp. APC no even get time with them. #ForwardEverTo2019
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by Talknochip(m): 5:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Old APC o, new APC o, Npdp o, Buhari o, Pdp o, politicians o... All of dem are crazy
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by Luminee(f): 5:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Which one be RAP C again, e be like sey APC want to tell us another story again o - 2 Baba
Re: Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja by KETTLEWATER: 5:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Seriously, Walahi the evil altar, sorry party has to be destroyed once and for all. I can not see anything coming out of the evil group called APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words / Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked / FG Reacts To Attack On Senate, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.