Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

A Day With With My Blackberry Bold - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Day With With My Blackberry Bold (784 Views)

How Many Calls Do You Receive In A Day? / Can I Run Flash Share Application On My Blackberry Z10 / Brand New Blackberry Bold For 65,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day With With My Blackberry Bold by benabbey(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
The beautiful alarm went on ringing coming with Pastor Chris Blessing You are blessed. Fully waked up I placed the cursor on youversion Bible that has more than fifteen versions of the Bible I read for some moment and pray. I quickly checked my mails yahoo, gmail, blackberry having so many fresh mails. Ready to bump out I scrolled to the media player put on Dolly Patron and continue to listen.

Getting to my office I flip to my web bookmarks and read www.sunnewsonline.com, www.punchng.com, www.thisdayonline.com, Pastor David Abioye daily devotional. After full resumption I attached my Berry as a modem to my laptop using zain 1gig data. The laptop charged the Blackberry with the Data Cord.

During the day I was able to chat online real time with BB PIN even with people all over the world. I really like my BB Bold, I still have so many wonderful application on my BB such as Dictionary, Note Pad, Times Newspaper, Fox,BBC, CNN, Mobipocket, Weather, Touch Light, ESPN , Flicker, Google Mobile, CNBC Various Game.

Friend I am not luring you to BB I just want you to know that it can do more than just a call and it worth the price
Re: A Day With With My Blackberry Bold by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2010
Hi OP thanks for the detailed informations and what a BB fone can do, I would want to know if you could connect your BB to your laptop and browse with it,

thanks!! I'm considering a BB Bold or tour , I don't know much about the battery life
Re: A Day With With My Blackberry Bold by benzion72(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2010
Yes, that is what I am using to browse it is only zain that you can use
Re: A Day With With My Blackberry Bold by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2010
Wow this sucks so you cannot browse with your BB on your laptop with mtn, so sad

(1) (Reply)

Backup You Mobile Phone Contacts With Savemycontacts / My Nokia 5130 Express Music Need Help And A Repairer / Ipad 32g: Wifi + 3g For Sale: Price N120,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.