Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (53004 Views)

Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband / Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Deanny(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kakafranky:
his he responsible for the size of the nose, or na follow come?
You need cane
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jesus shocked
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by CSTR1005: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Another imported wife wahala.
It hardly ends well.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
FIGHTING AND DIVORCE IS COMMON AMONG IPOB, WHY THAT
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by teens(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hhummmm.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by moscobabs(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
H
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by pauljumbo: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olalan:
The guy is a beast to have inflicted such injury on her....

Pray not to experience provocation from a woman

I hate people who bring issues like this to social media

They have no feelings for their children

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by idonhammer: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is what happens when you marry a man because he is good in bed, You visualize and think only about his dick

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by profbayo: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olalan:
The guy is a beast to have inflicted such injury on her....
will u keep kwayet
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by chris31(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gold diggers everywhere
Infidelity issue i guess
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by obynorecz: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
jessca048:
wonder how some people feel comfortable bringing their family palava on social media, they forget that the internet never forget.if not for anything at least for the sake of their kid not to be hunted in the future with all these

I tire oh how e take concern us
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by soso2017: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
All we see here is what Chima did to her... bad sight actually. Now what about what she did to Chima? Somehow nobody cares.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Collins9156(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Felixalex:
Nawa o. There's one person's comment I'm seeing on almost all Nairaland threads that I've opened throughout this week, I begin to wonder how he has time to do his business if he's always on Nairaland making comments.

May God help us, too much joblessness in the land.

And you browse all the threads off your time, just asking.....

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by linqzs: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamProdigy:
embarassed
If you can't live with her flaws...don't take her to the altar....
say no to Domestic violence.

Get an awesome Logo design...today
see signature!

How much for logo?
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by jimcaddy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sometime I feel women fake this domestic violence of a thing. I can't imagine a man beating up his wife. But you women too are so stubborn. Men have emotions too...

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by IamProdigy: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
linqzs:

How much for logo?

let's talk on WhatsApp...contact on my signature
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
What did you do? undecided

That's the question I would ask her if she were standing before me.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Jethrolite(m): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na wa, some guys sabi brush babe sha.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by akahi: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
After 2 kids Na una sabi... Me I just the pass by you want me to say smth.Ok meet me here...on www.akahinews.com or www.akahinews.com/tag/naija-news

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Edibless07(m): 12:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Nah money we find before .
now the bobo don dey blow blow!! remix
All this kind of issues do some research about the girl you will discover that at some certain stage in their life there was a simple guy who wanted to marry them, but for riches sake and for operations my guy dey base abroad, the abandoned the young n lovely guy who loved them so deeply for a rich violent boko.
maybe the first lover used to wash their pant, do difficult assignments in school 4hr, fill gas, drive an old car, but believe me those are the things she will used in downgrading the true lover. not knowing it was God sent.
this how God punished u girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Men are devils. Fear them.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Felixalex(m): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Collins9156:

And you browse all the threads off your time, just asking.....

U can take 15mins to browse through all front page threads on Nairaland..
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:56am On Jul 05, 2018
Felixalex:
Nawa o. There's one person's comment I'm seeing on almost all Nairaland threads that I've opened throughout this week, I begin to wonder how he has time to do his business if he's always on Nairaland making comments.

May God help us, too much joblessness in the land.

You're also jobless, or how have you been seeing the person's comments on Nairaland, in your dream?

Guy go and sleep joor!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by InvertedHammer: 1:13am On Jul 05, 2018
So they were singing cumbaya and love song. All of a sudden, he turned into a monster and beat the living beJesus out of her. There must have been some instigation. Sadly that part never shows in a picture.
Beatings do not fall from sky.

And to those tapping into her SUV blessings, do you also tap into her Mayweather gifts from the husband?

/

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by badman007(m): 1:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Biggest mistake we make is she thinks he’d change, he never does. He thinks she’d never leave, she will.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by baby124: 2:00am On Jul 05, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:
When you leave naija base for US basegrin
She was naija base though. The husband is a beast.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2018
jobaltol:
Ladies, especially the unmarried ones, I am talking to you
....you, that is reading this message......look carefully before you jump into any relationship.....dont be swayed by the latest cars, swag, trips and outing.....kindly get to know the person and pray too......what trips you now....the latest cars, blings etc, wont matter in the nearest future...dont sell your destiny on a platter of copper.....a word is enough for the wise
Hahaha.. Talking to who?
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 2:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Admin401:
I really like how they post their pictures on social media, you would think they were just sitting in a corner and then their husbands (the beast) comes in and started punching them in the face despite them being good wholesome wifes and never doing anything wrong. But the reverse is usually the case. Trust me! Women know how to provoke men to do the unthinkable.
Shut up your mouth!! And so what?? Even if the woman insults him everyday,that does not warrant this kind of treatment. Why couldn't he just walk away without beating her?? undecided tongue
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by KanwuliaExtra: 3:37am On Jul 05, 2018
What a lovely couple.

Too bad. embarassed
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by nyabinghi(m): 3:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by no1madman(m): 4:10am On Jul 05, 2018
[img][/img] grin

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by no1madman(m): 4:10am On Jul 05, 2018
[img][/img] grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Acquires N30m 2015 Range Rover(photos) / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.