Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (53135 Views)

Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband / Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by papauju(m): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2018
my father use to say that sneak seen by one person, are some times repair as phyton , Hear fromore the other side before concluding women are silent killers
I rest my case
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by kaliboi94(m): 5:39am On Jul 05, 2018
post=69088557:

Two adults that don't know what they want in life YET even after 2 kids.....why go back to someone that is ready to murder you in the first place?
You went to check if he has giving his life to Christ shey?
Sometimes, we learn the HARDWAY, You are a lucky girl, and for Mr female beater, you will meet your Anthony Joshua soon!
Ode ti conclude.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Ogbenisoft28(m): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2018
But why do men suddenly turn to boxers over the night? This is barbaric .. but meanwhile if you can’t cope with a cheating wife, why marry an actress or a slay queen. No matter what you give to them, those girls will still cheat. They ain’t loyal. It’s better you just let her go than spending the rest of your life in jail for battering a woman bruv. They are devilish . Always the victim afterwards. #SAYNOTODOMESTICVIOLENCE

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by talk2percy(m): 6:15am On Jul 05, 2018
jessca048:
wonder how some people feel comfortable bringing their family palava on social media, they forget that the internet never forget.if not for anything at least for the sake of their kid not to be hunted in the future with all these
and even backed them up with pictures...kids in adult skin.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by opribo(m): 6:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Its normal...
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by LordsApostle: 6:16am On Jul 05, 2018
DIYhackers:
On no ground should a woman/wife endure domestic violence in her marriage.

Free digital marketing training, check my signature
shot yo Thérèse, WhatsApp do u know
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by atuagbo: 6:29am On Jul 05, 2018
Kakafranky post=69089537]his he responsible for the size of the nose, or na follow come?

Na hereditary
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by victorazyvictor(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2018
post=69088557:

Two adults that don't know what they want in life YET even after 2 kids.....why go back to someone that is ready to murder you in the first place?
You went to check if he has giving his life to Christ shey?
Sometimes, we learn the HARDWAY, You are a lucky girl, and for Mr female beater, you will meet your Anthony Joshua soon!

What was she doing to receive such treatment?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2018
victorazyvictor:

What was she doing to receive such treatment?
Rephrase the question pls?
We don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2018
martolux:
whatx happening with all these female celebrities na?? Where are they meeting all these monsters the called husbands

Because they don't consider the most important thing in partner first, which is character. They all are after rich guys, money. And in the process, most of them end up marrying monsters.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by maasoap(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2018
Felixalex:
Nawa o. There's one person's comment I'm seeing on almost all Nairaland threads that I've opened throughout this week, I begin to wonder how he has time to do his business if he's always on Nairaland making comments.

May God help us, too much joblessness in the land.

That makes the two of you: he commented on almost all the threads you opened and you happened to have viewed all the threads he commented on. The difference between the two of you is that while he's commenting, you're just viewing. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Oluwahfemi: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2018
WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results…See How To Check Result here, click link @
http://www.gidiclass.com.ng/2018/07/04/waec-releases-2018-wassce-resultssee-how-to-check-result/
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2018
WHY TELL THE WORLD? WELL SOME OF GOT SOME LESSONS HERE.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Ezniteadin(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2018
When you see women on social media ranting divorce and abuse and all that, Please ask the man some question

these days women come with one sided stories and never tell the truth about their behaviors

they have removed the mask of consequences

if i put my finger in the fire, i expect to get burnt

if i cut my hands with blades, i expect to bleed

when you disrespect a man and expect him to love you what are you?

I do not trust women, they can be dating a man's friend two weeks after marriage because the hole does not have thermometer

when battered they will come online with Ketchup laden face to say all men are dogs

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by yemmight(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Anytime I get report like this, one question that comes to mind is why would any man continue to sleep with a woman, bear you kids and still beat her like a goat?. I don't still have an answer.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Samgist(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2018
No to demostic violence
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Issaboss(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2018
So after beating you, with your face still bleeding, you still had the strength to bring out your phone, take a selfie and show the whole world SMH.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Efree: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2018
Felixalex:
Nawa o. There's one person's comment I'm seeing on almost all Nairaland threads that I've opened throughout this week, I begin to wonder how he has time to do his business if he's always on Nairaland making comments.

May God help us, too much joblessness in the land.

As truthful as you comment sounds, I find myself thinking what your were doing with your time all days of the week on Narialand reading/observing his/her comment. We tend to feel those that comment regularly are immature when the diversity and difference in ways of doing things keeps Nairaland if not the entire world going. Please learn to enjoy individual differences! No hard feelings
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by delishpot: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Admin401:
I really like how they post their pictures on social media, you would think they were just sitting in a corner and then their husbands (the beast) comes in and started punching them in the face despite them being good wholesome wifes and never doing anything wrong. But the reverse is usually the case. Trust me! Women know how to provoke men to do the unthinkable.

If he had posted a photo of himself after being battered or stabbed by his wife, would you justify her actions even if she caught him on their matrimonial bed with a hooker?
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by shadeze: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2018
And she will divorce him a third time

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
Shut up your mouth!! And so what?? Even if the woman insults him everyday,that does not warrant this kind of treatment. Why couldn't he just walk away without beating her?? undecided tongue
If my women insults me everyday, I will beat her like a thief.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by nyabinghi(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2018
Igbo Amaka Igbo men are savages wife beaters
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Ogbenisoft28:
But why do men suddenly turn to boxers over the night? This is barbaric .. but meanwhile if you can’t cope with a cheating wife, why marry an actress or a slay queen. No matter what you give to them, those girls will still cheat. They ain’t loyal. It’s better you just let her go than spending the rest of your life in jail for battering a woman bruv. They are devilish . Always the victim afterwards. #SAYNOTODOMESTICVIOLENCE

He didn't turn to that overnight. He's been beating her since their dating days. She went into that marriage with clear eyes. She knew the guy was a beast before she got married to him.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by anigold(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

In 2012, former Soundcity presenter and actress Juliet Mgborukwe revealed that her marriage to her US-based husband Chima Ojukwu ended just a few months after it was contracted in October 2011 over irreconcilable differences.

Juliet and Chima decided to give their marriage a second chance and got back together in 2014.

Juliet even moved to the US to start afresh with him.

Last year, Juliet showed off a brand new BMW SUV she got from her hubby, Chima, as her 30th birthday/Easter gift.

Juliet has now shared photos of her battered face, and revealed the she has moved on with her life. She wrote;

"Things sometimes are not always what they appear to be. For Chima and his people spreading fake stories, please move on, I have moved on with my life already.
I choose not to talk about my personal life, that chapter of my life has been closed the day I walked with my kids months ago and it remains closed forever. My kids and I are in a happy place, and that is all that counts; i will appreciate if Y’all can please respect that as well as we have little kids involved and we are focused on raising our kids right.
Thank Y’all for your Love, concern and understanding, I appreciate
Sorry had to take down the first post, couldn’t stand looking at me Blood.
"

Juliet and Chima have two kids together.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/actress-juliet-mgborukwe-set-to-divorce-her-husband-for-the-2nd-time.html

if a Man slaps you during dating he will definitely box your face after marriage.. domestic violence is terrible,at the same time unnecessary nagging is also terrible..
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by MENTORCH(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
I don’t think that guy beat her up in the US, because if he did he will be in jail now. So the story isn’t straight.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by victorian(f): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2018
martolux:
whatx happening with all these female celebrities na?? Where are they meeting all these monsters the called husbands

Most rich young men out there are beasts. And the female celebrities prefer a rich young man. Only very few of the rich guys are normal, humble and kind. The rest are just empty lots, feeling the world revolve them cos of their wealth.
If they marry an average guy who truly care about them, theirs cases wouldnt be divorce and beating everytime.
Re: Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time by victorazyvictor(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
post=69094671:
Rephrase the question pls? We don't understand
grin What could be her offense for receiving such inhuman treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates / Seyi Law Buys A New House, Shows Off The House Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.